T.i. Wants to know why are bitches getting donkey punched in Texas backyard by racist

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5 fucking stars. Call em out... All the so called real niggas, thugs, and gangstas.

You don’t have to be thug or a gangsta to retaliate, and often times it’s not thugs that do the retaliation. They’re thugs because they get away with crime owing to our lack of and poor relationship with law enforcement. Do you think Malcolm X would’ve stood by while a cac punches a sista? We all damn sure know that Khalid Muhammad would’ve skimmed that cracka alive and brought his head to his next lecture.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok why dont he go down to Dallas and find that guy and beat him up? You know why? Because he doesn't want to go to jail and get sued.
That ain’t his backyard. Shit maybe them chicks should jus move to Atlanta to be safe.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody takes you rappers seriously, nobody takes black men seriously anymore. Niggas is just a bunch of mascots of gangsters and pimps. They are NOT active and they ain’t about no action. :smh:

Wake up black man you still asleep.
Well I ain’t gonna put that on everywhere. But Texas seems to be consistent with this

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That ain’t his backyard. Shit maybe them chicks should jus move to Atlanta to be safe.
It ain't his backyard? plenty of thing like that happens everywhere including his backyard.
It happen in the U.S it happened on earth. Vigilante justice is illegal and that guy may have a surprise for you

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You don’t have to be thug or a gangsta to retaliate, and often times it’s not thugs that do the retaliation. They’re thugs because they get away with crime owing to our lack of and poor relationship with law enforcement. Do you think Malcolm X would’ve stood by while a cac punches a sista? We all damn sure know that Khalid Muhammad would’ve skimmed that cracka alive and brought his head to his next lecture.
Yea.. and you missing the point. That group is so vocal about their ways but when it comes time to exhibit those ways for the protection of their own or community they are no where to be found. However, that same group would exact so called gangsta tactics on innocent citizens in a heartbeat if they felt remotely offended or tempted. But when real threats or enemies are present, they are no where to be found.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It ain't his backyard? plenty of thing like that happens everywhere including his backyard.
It happen in the U.S it happened on earth. Vigilante justice is illegal and that guy may have a surprise for you
I haven’t seen a whooping with that type of racist malice since roots. I don’t know what you be witnessing.
And I don’t think he’s saying vigilante justice. But stand your ground at least.
Not one person from Texas even addressed it

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
T.I. is gettin there. He tryin but he don't know how to make smart moves regarding this yet. Don't get on social media and say shit about it.

Connect wit them guys down there on the low and make moves in silence. Quit broadcasting.
Yeah. You don’t have to tag people names. Where they do that at.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea.. and you missing the point. That group is so vocal about their ways but when it comes time to exhibit those ways for the protection of their own or community they are no where to be found. However, that same group would exact so called gangsta tactics on innocent citizens in a heartbeat if they felt remotely offended or tempted. But when real threats or enemies are present, they are no where to be found.

They never intended to protect their community nor have I heard them say they would do so, have you???

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

You don't have to be a thug but ain't the thugs the ones out there thugging on their, our communities? You totally missed the point, if you bout that life, direct it at the enemy, especially when the enemy has been, is taking shots at your kind without hesitation. But these so called thugs won't dear look in the direction of the true enemy, instead they, killing and fighting their own.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They never intended to protect their community nor have I heard them say they would do so, have you???
But they do profess to be "gangsta". And TI is challenging that premise by pointing out that defending ones home and community from offenders is what is truly gangsta. And he underscores their hypocrisy by highlighting the number of black offenders that they brag and boast about murdering and harming. Their entire persona and existence is devoted to bravado of how tough and unrelenting they are against the system, society, and the opposition.. No better time to display that than instances of this nature.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
T.I. is gettin there. He tryin but he don't know how to make smart moves regarding this yet. Don't get on social media and say shit about it.

Connect wit them guys down there on the low and make moves in silence. Quit broadcasting.

Basically. I'm tired of emcess screaming gun this, I'll kill you that, while these racist motherfuckers out her running rampant, now attacking women.

Grown Black men really gotta decide if they willing to stand, or just shut the fuck up and just accept second class citizenship

jivanbrahman

Rising Star
Registered
LMAO....No cracka would have felt comfortable around Khalid to even think about doing that....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man that’s sucka shit to call them dudes out. Why the fuck do you have to be from Dallas in order to do something about this shit? Tip a gangsta ain’t he? I don’t see him risking it all in Atlanta when shit go down.

Yeah I’m tired of these niggas talking about how tough they are and the only niggas they will come see are niggas that look like him. But you don’t call no dudes out.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man that’s sucka shit to call them dudes out. Why the fuck do you have to be from Dallas in order to do something about this shit? Tip a gangsta ain’t he? I don’t see him risking it all in Atlanta when shit go down.

Yeah I’m tired of these niggas talking about how tough they are and the only niggas they will come see are niggas that look like him. But you don’t call no dudes out.

word..

Anyone remember the story of the black woman in ATL who was murdered by white people when she stayed over their house?

Why Tip ain't put a bounty on one of them CACs head for some street justice since obviously LE ain't gonna do shit.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Then you aint paying attention. Tip gets busy in ATL on all levels.. The guy actually puts in the work. I have no issue with him calling out others falling short while talking that tough shit. I know it hurts to have you dallas niggas looking funny in the light but hopefully it hits home to one of the fake rap thugs there..

The sucka shit is dallas niggas letting that shit go down on they watch.. Not him calling it out.