Symone Sanders another black woman in the media we cannot trust

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THE PURGE!!!!!

Two more Harris aides leaving in addition to Sanders

Two more aides working in Vice President Harris's office are expected to leave their roles in the coming weeks in addition to the two high-profile exits of her press secretary and communications director, a source familiar with the departures confirmed to The Hill.

Peter Velz, who is the vice president's director of press operations, and Vince Evans, the deputy director of the Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs for Harris, are planning to leave those positions soon, the source confirmed.

Harris' office declined to comment. The Washington Post first reported on their impending exits.

The departure of Velz and Evans, who are expected to take new jobs in or close to the Biden administration, comes on the heels of news that Symone Sanders, Harris's press secretary, will leave the administration. Officials suggested Sanders had long planned to leave at the end of 2021.

Sanders is the highest-profile exit to date from the vice president's office, which has been beset by reports of dysfunction and frustration about her role in the administration. Sanders was the most visible voice in pushing back on those reports, and she has been a prominent surrogate for Democrats dating back to the 2020 presidential campaign, when she worked for then-candidate Joe Biden.

Harris's communications director, Ashley Etienne, will also be leaving her White House role this month. Etienne previously served as communications director for Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and worked in the Obama administration before that.

Same shit happened with her campaign:

“This is my third presidential campaign and I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorly,” Ms. Mehlenbacher wrote, assailing Mr. Rodriguez and Ms. Harris’s sister, Maya, the campaign chairwoman, for laying off aides with no notice. “With less than 90 days until Iowa we still do not have a real plan to win.”

I said burning through people was a clear sign of problems when it happened to Trump so it is the same here albeit on a little bit of a lessor scale.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

“This is my third presidential campaign and I have never seen an organization treat its staff so poorly,” Ms. Mehlenbacher wrote, assailing Mr. Rodriguez and Ms. Harris’s sister, Maya, the campaign chairwoman, for laying off aides with no notice. “With less than 90 days until Iowa we still do not have a real plan to win.”

I said burning through people was a clear sign of problems when it happened to Trump so it is the same here albeit on a little bit of a lessor scale.
:yes: Exactly. Don't be a hypocrite. That's how all these elites play the fuck out the masses. Got folks covering for them playing shill hypocrite. Fuck that shit. Call that shit how it is.

Shills will start the namecalling, incoherent babble, and all kinds of other shit. Then if problems happen in 2024 they will scream :eek2: "Russia" or some bullshit. Warning sign after warning sign is being ignored or they use some other excuse.

This shit is a trainwreck. And that's saying a lot coming off an administration that was to politics what a barbarian from the 2nd century would be to a fine dining establishment.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
And you won’t hear a word from the pro-whites / Democrat stans on this. :lol:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
based on what ? since u "havent been following the ins & outs "
Obvious legislation that with just okay messaging, not even the best, would have cancelled the filibuster and got bills that shouldn’t even be bills to begin with, passed.

I know there is always what was done or what wasn’t done because of somebody else. I trust my gut on the politics, however, I know that this is a data driven environment.

Bottom line, I am tired of people that claim to have the power to make a way to make the world better and I have to watch my people do mental gymnastics to make it logical for the past 20 years.

Really it’s just heartbreaking.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see we still passing off cac talking points indirectly aimed at denigrating a "blackwoman " for having the nerve to be VP :roflmao: :roflmao: :clown

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
I see we still passing off cac talking points indirectly aimed at denigrating a "blackwoman " for having the nerve to be VP

But the leaks about VP Harris’ office are coming from Symone. And the “hit job” is coming from other Dems who want to set Buttigieg up as the 2024 nominee!

Just admit that Kamala has been set up to fail……by other Dems:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
52535839-10368031-image-a-11_1641310719039.jpg

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Kamala Harris's ex-spokeswoman Symone Sanders slams claims that she was source of 'office friction' and blames reports of dysfunction on 'people who like to complain to newspapers'
  • Symone Sanders left the vice president's office at the end of the year
  • In an interview with her hometown newspaper, she hit back at 'salacious gossip'
  • And Sanders, 32, slammed 'people who like to complain to papers'
  • Her departure added to headlines about dysfunction in Kamala Harris's team
  • The VP has struggled with complaints about her management style

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

This doesn't make any sense....

So,I guess black men are suppose to support and protect women like Candace Owens despite her being a fucking coon. I'm all about supporting black people but what I'm not gonna do is support any black person that doesn't give a shit about the black community whether it be black Republican or a Democrat.

What a fucking moron?

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: