Sydney, Australia

Venom

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Australia was great. Not many blacks there since SE Asia and Oceania cracked down on Africans overstaying their Visas. Laundry Bar is great in Melbourne. Just follow the dress code and arrive early. They have a hard time keeping the male/female ratio balanced. Aussie bouncers are mega dicks! I pulled 0 chicks for my trip. Most of the chicks at hip hop bars are 25 and under plus attractive. They even have thick chicks. I liked MVP club in Darlinghurst, Sydney. The MC is mad cool (Wash. DC)and does MC duties at the club also. The club has bad chicks but was only half full. MVP gets full at midnight. I can't recommend Section 8 because they close at 1 am and looked lame. A lot of bars will not let you in within 1 hour of closing unless your a female. Bouncers treat females 5X better. I didn't do the Blue Mountain tour but the Sea Life Aquarium in Melbourne is lit. Check out the Rock and Circular Quay. The fish market food looked fresh with Mad Asian descending. A cabbie told me Sydney more expensive than Europe. .745 USD to 1 AUD. You can ride the tram around downtown Melbourne for free. Check out the Great Ocean Tour and Penguins on Phillip Island in Victoria. The bad is I went in the middle of winter. If you go for winter and want to hit hip hop bars pack formal, casual, and in between to have all your bases covered. A new spot called the Carter near the Rock looks interesting with free entry. I wouldn't trust whitey down under unless you bag a nice chick. People forget the continent is around the size of USA. More than Sydney.