Supreme Court Reinstates Much of Trump’s Travel Ban

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You do realize he lost the popular vote right? Meaning more people voted against him than for him (over 3 million to be exact) him winning the electoral votes in majority racist states doesn't have anything to do with not voting.
Has everything to do with not voting.

How Trump won the presidency with razor-thin margins in swing states
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/swing-state-margins/

This election was effectively decided by 107,000 people in these three states. Trump won the popular vote there by that combined amount. That amounts to 0.09 percent of all votes cast in this election.

Pennsylvania
Trump won by 68,236 votes

Michigan
11,837 votes

Wisconsin
27,257 votes

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
You do realize he lost the popular vote right? Meaning more people voted against him than for him (over 3 million to be exact) him winning the electoral
votes in majority racist states doesn't have anything to do with not voting.

yeah he lost the popular vote. but if people in wisconsin and michigan and one other state that normally voted democat had voted in normal numbers trump would not be president. there is no way trump should have won michigan or wisconsin.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/swing-state-margins/

This election was effectively decided by 107,000 people in these three states. Trump won the popular vote there by that combined amount. That amounts to 0.09 percent of all votes cast in this election.

Pennsylvania

Michigan
11,837 votes

Wisconsin
27,257 votes

thank you. i couldn't remember the third state.

voting matters.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Well let's hope these fuckers get their shit right and not take us for granted like every year.
Otherwise :itsawrap:

These niggas better come with some Black First respect for our agenda's for me and mine.
Otherwise we ain't gonna vote again (or third party) lol

Pennsylvania

Michigan
11,837 votes

Wisconsin
27,257 votes

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
What the fuv
yeah he lost the popular vote. but if people in wisconsin and michigan and one other state that normally voted democat had voted in normal numbers trump would not be president. there is no way trump should have won michigan or wisconsin.

Get this through your mind:

The election WAS RIGGED!

Stop all of this woulda coulda shoulda shit.

If 3million votes are in the PLUS column for Hillary & she's not the Prez, WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU???

I keep trying to make you see that there is a loophole in the system that is being exploited.

I got 80 yr old neighbors who voted, what good did it do?

I'm not against voting, but you are WAY too harsh on black people instead of looking at possible election rigging...

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How would your life be worse if you didn't vote?

I voted in South Carolina. I did it, but it was a waste of time. She wasn't going to win my damn state, anyway.

I understand the importance of voting, but stop acting like voting is going to to prevent shit from happening to black folks in this country. We deal with racism whether the candidate you voted for is in office or not.

EXACTLY!...My POINT EXACTLY! Why am i voting in NY? Hillary would have won NY 50 times if she needed to.