Supreme Court Reinstates Much of Trump’s Travel Ban

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Explain to us how this will not make Black people's worse...

Trump will continue to shape the federal judiciary for decades to come with slate of constitutionalists for federal courts
http://trump.news/2017-05-09-trump-...of-constitutionalists-for-federal-courts.html

How Trump Will Transform the Federal Courts
One young judge at a time.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...g_judges_to_transform_the_federal_courts.html

dude, someone who can see the big picture.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Supreme Court agreed Monday to reinstate much of President Donald Trump's travel ban before hearing the case this fall, dealing a partial victory to the administration in one of the most divisive policy battles of his presidency.

The Supreme Court said the ban cannot be enforced for people from six nations — Iran, Sudan, Syria, Libya, Somalia and Yemen — who have relatives in the U.S. and want to travel to America.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tes-much-trump-s-travel-ban-will-hear-n776711

Ya'll don't vote idiots need your asses kicked.

Man I'm going to need Justice Kennedy to hold out just a little while longer...............

The fact that this was unanimous was a bad sign, but I still think that overall this going to lose. My gut is that they reinstated the ban to test the impact, but the fact that they even temporarily reinstated this... is a bad sign for religious freedom. Shit is about to get really really messy...

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn! Finally a brother that gets it!!! I've been saying this for years!

giphy.gif
Explain to us how this will not make Black people worse off...

Trump will continue to shape the federal judiciary for decades to come with slate of constitutionalists for federal courts
http://trump.news/2017-05-09-trump-...of-constitutionalists-for-federal-courts.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/05/how_trump_will_use_young_judges_to_transform_the_federal_courts.

Older Judges and Vacant

Seats Give Trump Huge Power
to Shape American Courts

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/14/upshot/trump-poised-to-transform-american-courts.html

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
voting not the issue. the game was rigged in this recent era since the election George W. Bush and his "help america vote" bill. The russians in collaboration with Mr. Grump just took advantage of the established situation. Hillary is not Obama, she can't garner the vote across racial & socio-economic status like O did. Hillary can't even beat Bernie without cheating. Bernie getting back stabbed at the democratic convention is what led to the Grump presidential victory. It was the karma of the whole affair. where was your outrage then. the polls said from the beginning that Bernie could beat Grump but Grump would beat lying cheating Hillary. how in the world grump beat Hillary posing as a populist? Simple, the populace saw Hillary for what she really is, a wall-street agent of their sufferation.

you gonna have to face the fact that Hillary is an expression if not a outright agent of the republican revolution in the democratic party, a throwback to their Dixiecrat days. face the fact that she candidate ain't shit. perhaps then you could see how counterproductive it is to blame your allies and possible democratic constituents for the madness of the repugnant party. when you place blame on the voters for what the supreme court or the presidency does u completely negate any possibility of change b/c the real culprits get off Scot-free. it shows real sheeple type vision and no critical analysis of the political landscape.

if u think voting is how change happens in america you are lost and don't know the history. the voters do not elect the president, the electoral college does. on top of that there is no democracy, no equality as long as corporations are people in the political scheme of things. i call bullshit on the false outrage at the supreme court decision and the blaming of people that had nothing to do with it.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Unless someone is going to tell me, if every black person eligible to vote would have voted, it would have changed things ...

...what is the point? Needing someone to transfer blame and frustration onto because you feel powerless and fearful under a Trump administration?

I ain't scared of these motherfuckers.

What are they gon' do, really?

This country has picked a course. They rather let the folks at the bottom have an illusion of inclusion, as to keep them from bitching and moaning more than they do.

Trump is fucking with that game plan.

Once's gone, everything will be reset, and everybody can sleep better at night.

FOH.

If I don't like it, I'll leave and live damn well.

I did that. Not Clinton or Barack.

The black voter turnout rate declined for the first time in 20 years in a presidential election, falling to 59.6% in 2016 after reaching a record-high 66.6% in 2012. The 7-percentage-point decline from the previous presidential election is the largest on record for blacks. (It’s also the largest percentage-point decline among any racial or ethnic group since white voter turnout dropped from 70.2% in 1992 to 60.7% in 1996.) The number of black voters also declined, falling by about 765,000 to 16.4 million in 2016, representing a sharp reversal from 2012. With Barack Obama on the ballot that year, the black voter turnout rate surpassed that of whites for the first time. Among whites, the 65.3% turnout rate in 2016 represented a slight increase from 64.1% in 2012.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

How Hillary Clinton lost

Hillary Clinton just couldn't hold onto the Obama coalition. And that proved to be a large part of her undoing.

African-American, Latino and younger voters failed to show up at the polls in sufficient numbers Tuesday to propel Clinton into the White House.
Clinton conceded the race after 2 a.m. ET. Before polls closed her campaign had been confident of victory. In the end, however, she lost even some states thought to be safely in her column, like Wisconsin. She trailed in others, like Pennsylvania and Michigan.

While she won the key demographic groups her campaign targeted, she underperformed President Obama across the board, even among women, according to exit poll data.
A slightly larger share of black and Latino voters cast ballots for Trump than supported Mitt Romney in 2012, despite Trump's disparaging remarks on African-Americans, Mexicans and undocumented immigrants.
President Barack Obama, who captured the presidency with the help of the African-American and Latino communities, issued several personal pleas to black voters to back Clinton in recent weeks.
"If we let this thing slip and I've got a situation where my last two months in office are preparing for a transition to Donald Trump, whose staff people have said that their primary agenda is to have him in the first couple of weeks sitting in the Oval Office and reverse every single thing that we've done," Obama said last week during an interview on a syndicated radio program.
But not enough African-Americans, along with Latinos, heeded the call.
Some 88% of African-American voters supported Clinton, versus 8% for Donald Trump, as of very early Wednesday morning. While that's a large margin, it's not as big as Obama's victory over Mitt Romney in 2012. Obama locked up 93% of the black vote to Romney's 7%.
Some 12% of the electorate was African-American this year, compared to 13% four years ago. That's a key drop, especially when paired with a smaller-than-expected growth in Latino votes.
This lowered turnout happened even after Trump repeatedly made sweeping comments about how black communities were in the worst shape ever. Referring multiple times to "inner cities," Trump said black people live in poverty, have no jobs and get shot walking down the street. "What do you have to lose?" he asked.

Clinton's support among Latinos was even more tenuous, despite Trump pledging to build a wall on the Mexican border, accusing undocumented immigrants of being criminal aliens and promising to deport them.
Only 65% of Latinos backed her, while 29% cast their votes for Trump. In 2012, Obama won 71% of the Hispanic vote and Romney secured 27%

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/polit...ericans-latinos-women-white-voters/index.html

Was she a bad candidate yes.... but Trump is basically a Supervillain and facts are facts.... Because we didn't show up a Supervillain is in Office. All Hail Cobra Trumpmander.

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
not sure if serious.
Then you're not really LISTENING...

What? You think that I've just got off of the "short school bus"???

You better take heed to what I'm saying and STOP BEING IN DENIAL...

Don't let your EGO allow you to think THAT YOU ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT NICCA ON THIS BOARD... :hmm:

I'm bringing you REAL THOUGHTS from the streets... SO WHAT'S YOUR SOLUTION???

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Obama did appoint someone.

and the GOP led congress and senate punked him out of his choice.

They didn't punk him... The GOP just sat on his nominee and didn't do shit. There was nothing Obama could have done. They weren't going going to confirm his choice.

And if Kennedy and Thomas retires we are even more fucked.... There are way worse people out there that are worse then Thomas.

And Kennedy has always been the swing vote... if he goes. :itsawrap:

Mutherfuckers need to wake up.... When we go around asking for Justice and asking for rights... What is the one common branch that makes these major earth shattering decisions, "The Supreme Court", and Cobra Trumpmander could end up nominating.... 4 people in his term. Ruth G... is 84 years old. We need to all pray that she can hold out these 4 years.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Then you're not really LISTENING...

What? You think that I've just got off of the "short school bus"???

You better take heed to what I'm saying and STOP BEING IN DENIAL...

Don't let your EGO allow you to think THAT YOU ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT NICCA ON THIS BOARD... :hmm:

I'm bringing you REAL THOUGHTS from the streets... SO WHAT'S YOUR SOLUTION???

ummmm.... you are going left field. i didn't question your intelligence or declare the superiority of mine.

you are telling on yourself.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Bullshit! Boyce, Tariq and the rest of them said stay home.

Tariq explained not voting as "Black people do better when racism and white supremacy is directly and clearly in front of them" as it seems to be with Donald Trump, he said with Hillary, Black people would have been more comfortable and not as urgent. I think there is some truth to that but I don't think you just had the election to a person like Trump because of that.

Also I remember hearing on Roland Martin's show that the 13% of Black people who voted for Trump were mostly black men who are being negatively affected by illegal immigrants in terms of jobs and violence. I don't know how true that is.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
They didn't punk him... The GOP just sat on his nominee and didn't do shit. There was nothing Obama could have done. They weren't going going to confirm his choice.

And if Kennedy and Thomas retires we are even more fucked.... There are way worse people out there that are worse then Thomas.

And Kennedy has always been the swing vote... if he goes. :itsawrap:

Mutherfuckers need to wake up.... When we go around asking for Justice and asking for rights... What is the one common branch that makes these major earth shattering decisions, "The Supreme Court", and Cobra Trumpmander could end up nominating.... 4 people in his term. Ruth G... is 84 years old. We need to all pray that she can hold out these 4 years.

obama could have done a recess appointment. there was precedent for him to do so.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
You think with out the hell of Congress and Senate and local governors he'd be getting this shit done?

All them black folk in those red states... Choosing not to use their power to sway local elections

How many conservative judges are sitting right the fuck now because votes don't mean shit?

Preach Naccum Preach... It's like we get so focused on the Big picture when every election counts.... You can't just pick and choose even if you lose..

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
The black voter turnout rate declined for the first time in 20 years in a presidential election, falling to 59.6% in 2016 after reaching a record-high 66.6% in 2012. The 7-percentage-point decline from the previous presidential election is the largest on record for blacks. (It’s also the largest percentage-point decline among any racial or ethnic group since white voter turnout dropped from 70.2% in 1992 to 60.7% in 1996.) The number of black voters also declined, falling by about 765,000 to 16.4 million in 2016, representing a sharp reversal from 2012. With Barack Obama on the ballot that year, the black voter turnout rate surpassed that of whites for the first time. Among whites, the 65.3% turnout rate in 2016 represented a slight increase from 64.1% in 2012.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

How Hillary Clinton lost

Hillary Clinton just couldn't hold onto the Obama coalition. And that proved to be a large part of her undoing.

African-American, Latino and younger voters failed to show up at the polls in sufficient numbers Tuesday to propel Clinton into the White House.
Clinton conceded the race after 2 a.m. ET. Before polls closed her campaign had been confident of victory. In the end, however, she lost even some states thought to be safely in her column, like Wisconsin. She trailed in others, like Pennsylvania and Michigan.

While she won the key demographic groups her campaign targeted, she underperformed President Obama across the board, even among women, according to exit poll data.
A slightly larger share of black and Latino voters cast ballots for Trump than supported Mitt Romney in 2012, despite Trump's disparaging remarks on African-Americans, Mexicans and undocumented immigrants.
President Barack Obama, who captured the presidency with the help of the African-American and Latino communities, issued several personal pleas to black voters to back Clinton in recent weeks.
"If we let this thing slip and I've got a situation where my last two months in office are preparing for a transition to Donald Trump, whose staff people have said that their primary agenda is to have him in the first couple of weeks sitting in the Oval Office and reverse every single thing that we've done," Obama said last week during an interview on a syndicated radio program.
But not enough African-Americans, along with Latinos, heeded the call.
Some 88% of African-American voters supported Clinton, versus 8% for Donald Trump, as of very early Wednesday morning. While that's a large margin, it's not as big as Obama's victory over Mitt Romney in 2012. Obama locked up 93% of the black vote to Romney's 7%.
Some 12% of the electorate was African-American this year, compared to 13% four years ago. That's a key drop, especially when paired with a smaller-than-expected growth in Latino votes.
This lowered turnout happened even after Trump repeatedly made sweeping comments about how black communities were in the worst shape ever. Referring multiple times to "inner cities," Trump said black people live in poverty, have no jobs and get shot walking down the street. "What do you have to lose?" he asked.

Clinton's support among Latinos was even more tenuous, despite Trump pledging to build a wall on the Mexican border, accusing undocumented immigrants of being criminal aliens and promising to deport them.
Only 65% of Latinos backed her, while 29% cast their votes for Trump. In 2012, Obama won 71% of the Hispanic vote and Romney secured 27%

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/polit...ericans-latinos-women-white-voters/index.html

Was she a bad candidate yes.... but Trump is basically a Supervillain and facts are facts.... Because we didn't show up a Supervillain is in Office. All Hail Cobra Trumpmander.

Well, its life.

Deal with it, cry about it, or die.

That may sound harsh, but those are your only options.

People rather be told fairy tales so they can feel a little better?

What else is there to do?

I don't even sorry for myself in life, bruh. Not even when I was on my deathbed in '04.

Even when we were turned out in major numbers for Barack, how much did it improve our condition?

Trump is probably the worst president in history ... and will it galvanize our collective? What will it take for black people to realize voting, alone, is not the answer?

We're fractured when Dems are in and when Dems aren't.

I don't want to hear shit about voting when black folks don't even want to work together to protect themselves from the fuckery.

That would be greater than even voting, yet we won't do that, but we be mad as fuck at people who won't vote.

I don't understand, for the life of me, how people can cling so much to shit that don't offer them the solutions they really want.

Voting for black people amounts to staying afloat and nothing more.

I ain't staying afloat. I refuse to teeter on the edge. What I can't control, I can't ... but my economic status is something I took charge of years ago.

I don't know what the fuck some of you are expecting to get out of a political system in a country that 99 percent of us can agree is Amerikkka.

I'm almost to a point of not even caring about the collective, because the collective damn sure don't care enough about itself. Why must I carry the emotional and psychological burden of a apathetic, and stagnant collective?

What are we really doing in this country collectively other than diagnosing the problems? Even on BGOL, we'll post a million fucking threads citing yet another example of CAC's being CAC's, but how many threads do we post, comparatively, about doing what we can to fix it? Whatever measures we are taking aren't even close to being good enough. We want pats on the back 'cause a minority of us are trying? Trying don't mean shit. You either figure the shit out, or deal with the consequences. That goes for black folks, or anybody in a compromised position.

People have said all I'm saying for longer than all of us have been alive, and better than any of us can say it ... and at best, we come together when some perceived leader can galvanize us. Barack was the most recent, and you would've thought that man was going to walk on water the way we were so excited.

Alright.

I'm done rambling.

Last edited:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Explain to us how this will not make Black people worse off...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/05/how_trump_will_use_young_judges_to_transform_the_federal_courts.

Older Judges and Vacant

Seats Give Trump Huge Power
to Shape American Courts

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/14/upshot/trump-poised-to-transform-american-courts.html
I can't speak for your personal situation, but I can say that I'm almost 47 years old and I know hundreds of people all over this country. I've never been in federal court and neither has anyone I know. So my advice to the people out there shaking in their boots worried about how Trump with shape the courts is this: Find someone that has lived a long life and never had to deal with the courts and take some notes! The courts only matter to people that are fucking up somehow.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I can't speak for your personal situation, but I can say that I'm almost 47 years old and I know hundreds of people all over this country. I've never been in federal court and neither has anyone I know. So my advice to the people out there shaking in their boots worried about how Trump with shape the courts is this: Find someone that has lived a long life and never had to deal with the courts and take some notes! The courts only matter to people that are fucking up somehow.

no disrespect but that is a very narrow view of how courts and case law shape american lives.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Good. They don't belong here. Send them back. Too many people been reaping benefits that negroes fought for and never give any gratitude. I read their comments and views on blacks and it amazes me how you niggaz cape hard for them.

They come here and call you lazy, monkies, apes and a whole lot of other shit. They could careless about your unemployment or you getting murdered by police.

For you niggaz to be out here caping for them is some ho shit. You want to rescue everybody and you know nobody would for you. You know this. It's as if you wanna be a voluntary whore.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
no disrespect but that is a very narrow view of how courts and case law shape american lives.
Again, I can only speak for my life and the lives of the people that I know. Perhaps your scope is broader than mine or the people in my life. If that's the situation, then by all means get out there and make that change. I've figured out what it takes to keep the criminal justice system as far out of my life as possible and that's what I plan to keep doing. So the way I see it, you can take it in the face, mount your own offense or learn how to duck. There's no shame in knowing how to dodge a punch.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
But on the real... there no point in us Bitching... It is what it is for now..

We need to let this shit be a lesson for the midterms and the next election. I will agree that the Democrats are running a straight up shit show and don't have a true singular voice for the first time in forever, but this election has showed that the Repubs are straight up EVIL. Like twirling mustache evil.... We can't let this shit continue.

I know some people might want to vote an independent and you have every right too, but we can no longer take chances and waste votes on candidates that don't have a chance of winning. Even in the States that we normally lose... If your guy loses the election by a small margin.... even that will force the repub in office to widen his opinion on more liberal concepts because he knows that his hold on his office is up for grabs.

Why would any Republican give two shits about anyone outside of his base if he is winning with triple digit margins? The only thing these guys care about is staying in office.

Hell just look at the talking points coming out of the Republicans that almost lost their seat last election...

Voting matters...

c86b92a7bbb65368d4178588b490db2d.500x250x13.gif

Look what happened the last time that African Americans showed out in Force... for the general, but failed to show up for Mid-terms because we got complacent.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Again, I can only speak for my life and the lives of the people that I know. Perhaps your scope is broader than mine or the people in my life. If that's the situation, then by all means get out there and make that change. I've figured out what it takes to keep the criminal justice system as far out of my life as possible and that's what I plan to keep doing. So the way I see it, you can take it in the face, mount your own offense or learn how to duck. There's no shame in knowing how to dodge a punch.

and that is the issue right there.

courts do WAY more than just criminal justice. unfortunately, when most people hear courts they think about criminal actions. that is just part of what courts do.

the part that effects most people is that they set precedent and case law. and that is what is important in the long run.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn unanimous...HOLY SHIT. Looks like Trump might stick around for two terms folks.

I do wonder how far the Trump admin can go when determining, who is safe and who isn't...how quickly will they attack the rights of Black people.

If you are looking to travel, you sure as hell better scrub all social media, phone contents, and limit your negative digital footprint...
We are existing under a "softer" Stalin now.

Still can't believe folks think it's inconsequential to vote...damn. Even in red states, if the people never seek to show their interest, your voice/presence means nothing. Local contracts, school boards, redistricting, grant allocations, basic road care. If nothing else MOVE to a concentrated area of like minded people in the south to control a district. It's better than living among evil and getting merked off one person at a time, while sitting silent at the voting booth.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

courts do WAY more than just criminal justice. unfortunately, when most people hear courts they think about criminal actions. that is just part of what courts do.

the part that effects most people is that they set precedent and case law. and that is what is important in the long run.

I agree. The courts are way bigger then criminal justice. Hell, I'm filling out garnishment papers on a fool I sued last year. I will have to go to court to get my Concealed Carry License in VA. The difference is there's no left and right politics involved in these civil matters. There can actually be a level playing field when I have to face a judge about property taxes and probate issues. I could care less if the judge is a dem or repub in those cases. What I'm concerned about is sitting up in court with my freedom in the balance and having to face a mofo that may have it in for people of color. I may not be able to completely control whether or not I have to be in court over civil actions but I can certainly control whether or not I do something that puts me in the crosshairs of 12 racists and a biased judge. That's all I'm saying. Stay on the right side of the law and its only civil matters.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
there are two points to this thread.

IMO, the major point is that trump is going to stack the supreme court full of racist conservatives that are going to cause hell for the foreseeable future.

If anything people didn't even think about the long lasting effects of the Supreme court and what not voting in protest would have meant in the long term.

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor

Because of systematic oppression, YES! UNFORTUNATELY MOST BLACK PEOPLE HEAR "CRIMINAL" when the word "court" is tossed around...

What cloud do you live on wherein you can't set foot on these streets???

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Y'all kill with this voting shit. You voted for obama in the highest numbers and didn't want him to lift one finger for you. You didn't even use your voting power with obama so how can you talk that voting power shit now.

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
Y'all kill with this voting shit. You voted for obama in the highest numbers and didn't want him to lift one finger for you. You didn't even use your voting power with obama so how can you talk that voting power shit now.

There IS power in the vote... But some of these cloudtastic niccas want to shit on Bruthas while keeping a BLIND Eye to voter suppression and REPUBLICAN/RUSSIAN SHENANNIGANS...

NICCAS ON HERE ALL HOLIER-THAN-THOU Throwing rocks at black people as if WE are the reason that Mitch Turtle McConnell is trying to ram the Death care bill through.

Until Mueller brings a solid case on Trump & company, and until Congress moves to impeach, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE CLOUD ASS NICCAS GONNA DO???

You better keep finding ways to EAT... Because this is gonna be a long road...

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
There IS power in the vote... But some of these cloudtastic niccas want to shit on Bruthas while keeping a BLIND Eye to voter suppression and REPUBLICAN/RUSSIAN SHENANNIGANS...

NICCAS ON HERE ALL HOLIER-THAN-THOU Throwing rocks at black people as if WE are the reason that Mitch Turtle McConnell is trying to ram the Death care bill through.

Until Mueller brings a solid case on Trump & company, and until Congress moves to impeach, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE CLOUD ASS NICCAS GONNA DO???

You better keep finding ways to EAT... Because this is gonna be a long road...

I stopped relying on the system. That's niggaz problem. You get the same treatment under democrat or republican. That's why I'm not in these politics threads that much. Niggaz have gotten too hung up in it.

Immigrants who come here don't care about us politics.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
people still arguing about voting or not, every stone counts remember , a house can't be given to u completely but in building a house EVERY STONE COUNTS

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
people still arguing about voting or not, every stone counts remember , a house can't be given to u completely but in building a house EVERY STONE COUNTS

Explain how it does and how its been doing so far. Blacks still suffer the Most unemployment. They suffer from serious homelessness. So far killer cops been getting off. How has voting locally and nationally put an end to that?

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, people. Life ain't perfect, but you can get the fuck outta here with that "this don't affect me" bullshit.

The reason you have that attitude is because shit affected you. Or your parents. Or your people before that.

The reason you have anything... even a trace of anything... is because the people before you fought for that. Now you just want to sit it out because "the game is rigged"?

So if you don't do anything, you think the rigging will stay steady and status quo so you can keep dealing and getting by? Or will they fuck you harder, because, hell, who is going to stop them?

If you don't want to vote or be involved, fine. That's your right, and it's not like other races don't do that, too. But don't try to act like that shit is noble, or that it doesn't have consequences, because it does.

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Supreme Court agreed Monday to reinstate much of President Donald Trump's travel ban before hearing the case this fall, dealing a partial victory to the administration in one of the most divisive policy battles of his presidency.

The Supreme Court said the ban cannot be enforced for people from six nations — Iran, Sudan, Syria, Libya, Somalia and Yemen — who have relatives in the U.S. and want to travel to America.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...tes-much-trump-s-travel-ban-will-hear-n776711

Ya'll don't vote idiots need your asses kicked.

You do realize he lost the popular vote right? Meaning more people voted against him than for him (over 3 million to be exact) him winning the electoral votes in majority racist states doesn't have anything to do with not voting.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Trump & White Supremacy is all out in full display right now, no ifs and buts about it. :smh: