Super Bowl LVII - Chiefs vs Eagles Official Discussion!!!

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
"Obviously, the Black quarterback has had to battle to be in this position that we are to have this many guys in the league playing. Every day, we're proving that we should have been playing the whole time. We've got guys that can think just as well as they can use their athleticism. It's always weird when you see guys like me, Lamar, Kyler kind of get that on them when other guys don't. But at the same time we're going out there to prove ourselves every day to show we can be some of the best quarterbacks in the league."

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since there is two Black quarterbacks in the Superbowl now, let's remember the first Black quarterback to be in the Superbowl and the first Black quarterback to win one, & that person is Doug Williams.

The long version of Doug's story....(click to watch it on YouTube)

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I can, you know why? The refs and no QB’s helped them win. KC is going to beat the brakes off these bums. I don’t give a fuck. Call me a jinx all you want. KC going to expose these sorry asses. I like Hurts but they going to get slaughtered. 49ers were actually in the game with a 4th string vet with minimal ability. I’m calling it now. In fact im putting money on it.
Damn....you don't hate at all...:D:D:D

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can, you know why? The refs and no QB’s helped them win. KC is going to beat the brakes off these bums. I don’t give a fuck. Call me a jinx all you want. KC going to expose these sorry asses. I like Hurts but they going to get slaughtered. 49ers were actually in the game with a 4th string vet with minimal ability. I’m calling it now. In fact im putting money on it.

My Nigga!!! *Denzel Gif*

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
i like both teams and who i've pulling for to meet in the superbowl. i got the eagles. defense is nasty. also pulling for jalen since he's been questioned on can he be an effective nfl qb. and him, devonta and dickerson played at bama.
i expect hurts to have a better performance and game having 2 weeks off.

Also, 2 weeks also help the defense and offensive linemen refresh and be ready for the superbowl.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

gettyimages-3075315-e1538428088976.jpg
ows_158043929591663.jpg