At the end...

Fuck you fuck you fuck you...

Lol..he was dead serious too

tenor.gif

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

He didnt take that ass whoopin well. He's a natural pussy, so those kids need to get their parents home school certified....and fast.

Thedod

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
It's probably like that with most of the shooter types. They can do it with a gun but cant fist fight worth shit. But all those people watching and commenting are now on his list R.I.P

luvpussy

The wallaby champ
Registered
Ol boy slipped when he turned his back and let the crazy dude pick his knife up afterwards. Big no no

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you,

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you,
That part right gets me every time.....
I watched this without the sound and I'm still entertained