Styles P Explains Why He Supports Trump Over Democrats? FORGET HIM!

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Da truth of da matter is this, Black or not, everybody ain't finna vote for who y'all feel they should vote for so acknowledge this as fact or continue to stay mad. Y'all know da majority of them rap niggas lack integrity and will grab their ankles for coin. :dunno:.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Styles P is half Jamaican. Jamaicans don't be liking all that fuckery and batty business the Democratic party promoting right now. I'm not surprised.

As for Waka, he comes from money and only dumbed himself down to sell records, not shocked he rocking wit the Republicans either given his tax bracket.

Also they see that matriachy doesn't work do not surprised older black Jen are saying this.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I'm not no longer letting Democrat or Republican,this candidate that candidate,voting vs not voting get in the way of being black;I was born black and I'mma die black and this system stilling going to be rolling with or without me.

I hope you don' catch covid bro. Insurance companies after Trump gets rid of Obamacare will consider it a "pre-existing condition". That means what?

No insurance for you.....none.

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor

Mr. ISM

Official Ol' Head
BGOL Investor
man..some of you cats are gonna be buying these coons' shit...that's why it ain't gonna be no repercussions...short fucking memories when a "new club banger" comes out. black people are afraid to cancel muhfuckas that shit on our people. we welcome them back even after the damage they did is still going on. We won't get nowhere until we get this coon cancer out.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not no longer letting Democrat or Republican,this candidate that candidate,voting vs not voting get in the way of being black;I was born black and I'mma die black and this system stilling going to be rolling with or without me.

Tying black identity to a political party is the goofiest shit we've done in decades. It doesn't benefit us at all.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Expect a man who’s killed hundreds of people on the mic not to admire a man who has killed hundred of thousands of men, brehs.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope you don' catch covid bro. Insurance companies after Trump gets rid of Obamacare will consider it a "pre-existing condition". That means what?

No insurance for you.....none.
i keep saying this shit & folks not paying attention ,which community they think will be the most devastated by his killing obamacare?

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
but WHY NOW?

When it APPEARS he gonna lose?

WHY be on the WRONG side of history?
I could only attribute it to money or future album appearances or features opening these rappers up to a wider audience- one they would never have access to.

Another theory. They're talking that shit like they do on records and doing the opposite in the booth. Not entirely realistic like some of their rap lines of having bulletproof hoodies.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Tying black identity to a political party is the goofiest shit we've done in decades. It doesn't benefit us at all.
I wish I could put you on TV. I would have a commercial with you saying that during every Tyler Perry show, basketball wives, housewives, love and hip hop, every time black panther played, maury and judge judy.

crazycac50

Rising Star
Registered
A lot of this comes down to wanting to feel important. Much bigger celebrities have come out in support of democrats and they aren’t consulted on policy. On the other side Trump and crew gas these rappers and celebs up making them feel important and respected. Their vanity is making suckers of them all.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not really the party per se but the philosophy of those who present the party. People also tend to conflate being a conservative with being a republican.
folks r being intentionally obtuse, its the "meme effect" when u say a few words in a short sentence to explain an ideology until u unpack the short sentence in a meme and see it doesnt fully check out !

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of this comes down to wanting to feel important. Much bigger celebrities have come out in support of democrats and they aren’t consulted on policy. On the other side Trump and crew gas these rappers and celebs up making them feel important and respected. Their vanity is making suckers of them all.
some of it is like these contrarian ideology crap ! its that "free thinker" bs who spew the same talking points verbatim and dont see the irony!

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
And he’s Jamaican? So... you didn’t learn shit from your original oppressors? You disappoint me son. :smh:

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Akademiks posted the Obama speech earlier and peep the top comment and wakas response :

vKi0zVx.png
Trump will go down as the GREATEST con-man of all time.
The cliché saying:
If you keep saying a lie, people will believe it.

It's sad.
Just the simple concept of,
if voting didn't count.
why do they go OUT OF THEIR WAY to keep us from voting?
It's that simple.​