Student suspended after posting photo of crowded hallway

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Only two fucking days....are they serious :smh:
they think wiping down some desks is gonna stop the spread of the virus.
better mandate masks and social distance them kids. have the teachers transition from class to class instead of the students.
aint no way they can successfully social distance a school with 2,000 kids in it.
the 9 cases are just the ones they know about. i can guarantee that there are plenty more that have covid19 as well.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
they think wiping down some desks is gonna stop the spread of the virus.
better mandate masks and social distance them kids. have the teachers transition from class to class instead of the students.
aint no way they can successfully social distance a school with 2,000 kids in it.
the 9 cases are just the ones they know about. i can guarantee that there are plenty more that have covid19 as well.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just sayin...doesn't even take a fraction of the presently employed educators or budget to run a completely online program..

giphy.gif

Last edited:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah that district wasnt ready for a lawsuit...........
Superintendent talkin bout they cant enforce wearing masks, but they can enforce suspending students for posting pics of a crowded hallway of kids not wearing masks.......yeah ok.

There is a recording of the principal talking over the PA system saying there will be consequences if students share media that make the school look bad.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

These kids have been given an order that they must go back to school or face suspension, but if they go back, they go at their own risk and can't sue if they get sick?

What sense does this make? That's just stacking the deck against the kids...

...but then again, Kemp knows a thing or two about stacking the deck.

Ask Stacey Abrams.