Student suspended after posting photo of crowded hallway

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
I learned a new word today here. PRACTICABLE .... I have never heard that word in my life! Doubt I'll ever use it, but it's good t know.

Coldchi

Rising Star
Registered
i wonder if that superintendent would feel comfortable with his child in the middle of that packed hallway?
eventhough he said he was for a brief period......it only takes a brief period for covid to spread.
im sure in a week or two, there will be reports of a corona virus spread in that school and that area.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Suspension only made it worse. Now it's news worthy.

Yea man, the excessive punishment and that easily refutable statement of "the crowded hallway was brief" (as if that was believable in the 1st place) didn't help matters. Additional students being interviewed / posting on social media can easily bring more of a spotlight on the school.

The attempt to make an example of a student on this issue is prob the WORST thing a school can do.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yea man, the excessive punishment and that easily refutable statement of "the crowded hallway was brief" (as if that was believable in the 1st place) didn't help matters. Additional students being interviewed / posting on social media can easily bring more of a spotlight on the school.

The attempt to make an example of a student on this issue is prob the WORST thing a school can do
Yep the school administration really dropped the ball on this

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
That kid’s parents need to get a lawyer. All those reasons for suspension are bullshit. The principal is upset the student exposed some really dangerous conditions at the school, like not following CDC guidelines. The school board would quickly settle that case and fire that principal.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That kid’s parents need to get a lawyer. All those reasons for suspension are bullshit. The principal is upset the student exposed some really dangerous conditions at the school, like not following CDC guidelines. The school board would quickly settle that case and fire that principal.

^^^^

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Did their parents have a choice of virtual?

and when their parents get sick...less Trump supporters. :dunno:

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Georgia school reverses suspension of teen who shared viral photo of hallway packed with students

Paulding County Schools Superintendent Brian Otott and North Paulding High School principal Gabe Carmona didn’t respond to requests for comment.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
The ironies of this country are amazingly evident, but these crackas give no fucks and have for so long, they don't have as clue of how to turn it off. :smh:

Whole school board needs to be impeached.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Oh the tangled webs we weave.
Now that school has 9 students and staff test positive for corona virus.
They are going full virtual learning now. Assholes didn't want to listen to reason.

this virus and karma is working together

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Georgia school reverses suspension of teen who shared viral photo of hallway packed with students

Paulding County Schools Superintendent Brian Otott and North Paulding High School principal Gabe Carmona didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Sad that this kid did more to protect the lives of students and faculty than school adminstration.