Stop sayin BYE BYE to me at the end of a phone call...We're GROWN-ASS MEN!..How do you end a call?

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Off the clock. "Aight man." For dudes. "Talk to you later." For chicks.

On the clock. "Well talk to you soon... Insert name." "Well see you... Insert name." "Always good to hear from you... Insert name." Etc... White folks love that "Well talk to you" line. Sounds just like a good ole boy they've known for years. :lol:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gotta another one for you. I hate when a grown ass man answer a question in a text with "k". Not okay but K. What the fuck is that about? Oh, and I end my call with either aight later or peace.
Hate that soft ass shit.
for one this is a dumb thread and for 2 why you negras have to be so angry and so called hard lol i mean its a ending to a call and a freaking text term lol .you mean to tell me you get mad cause a person writes k? if thats true then you dudes need to get a better life cause if that makes you mad then yall better have a good stress releaser cause all that anger over something as small as someone saying bye or k gonna mess your ticker up....sayiing bye dont make you less of a man it shows you have respect and was tought well.but if you dont say bye then its cool too how every a person ends a call is on them but to say there not a man is funny.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Who the fuck says bye bye to another dude... there’s certain unwritten rules that’s been going on for decades.. saying bye bye to another grown ass dude is 1 of them... bye bye would be to lil children or chicks

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im a "aight" guy and while im here I hate to hear a man say receipts i think that term is so feminine, housewives of whatever kind of term.