DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Could always come back as a rockstar, techno, pop, or them stressed out loner music artist... First track "scared little boy" where he sings about how dangerous prison can be... It's enough weirdos to harmonize him singing that song like nirvana in the 90s
This is accurate af. These emo kids born after 2000 are fucking different and they’ll eat this shit up. Riding around to a hook that goes:

“I’m going to hell
Fuck it, imma snitch, imma tell”

:smh::smh:

He’ll get clowned in hip hop to the end, so he’ll most likely have to venture down those other avenues of music.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lol your not going to do any Jail time for stabbing if you got money. Jay-Z settled out of court. I’m sure he paid the dude like $200,000-$300,000 for him not to take it to trial and drop the charges.
:bullshit:
da doesn't need the victim to prosecute

crime was committed front of dozens of witnesses...

guess what they told nypd and manhattan da on the record
(I aint see nothing / I didn't see shit...)

vs what they told detectives off the record?
(street shit)

:lol:

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is accurate af. These emo kids born after 2000 are fucking different and they’ll eat this shit up. Riding around to a hook that goes:

“I’m going to hell
Fuck it, imma snitch, imma tell”

:smh::smh:

He’ll get clowned in hip hop to the end, so he’ll most likely have to venture down those other avenues of music.
yep his skittle hair will get that weirdo emo crowd...he'll get that skateboard crowd to... Be on some blink 82 /linkin park shit

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hi-singing-like-Aretha-Franklin-snitched.html

19599170-7563691-image-a-82_1570814634579.jpg

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
This has gotta be a ruse by law enforcement to embolden more snitches to out other rappers in the hip hop industry.