Star Wars: The Mandalorian (official Series Discussion Thread) Update (Season 3 drops Feb 2023)

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Why don't you calm down and explain to me why you think it is so funny.

Do you know about characters and their development?

When you create a universe of characters and have them follow a code or a certain personality it should be adhered to.
man just stop. he tried to eat a frog last season. i didn't see you complaining then.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
so is grogu

885f27816be705bae107d4806e6e72f4bb-Baby-Yoda-eats-egg.w710.gif

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:
for the record i didn't think it was funny. it got on my nerves. hard headed ass wouldn't leave those eggs alone. it reminds of when i baby sit my sisters idiot dog whenever she's out of town. dumb ass has a think for paper towels and napkins and i have to keep him away from wast baskets and out of the bathroom. i constantly have to yell at the little fucker like he's a two year old.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Cause I can write. You jealous? You want a tutorial? It doesn't take longer than 5 mins kiddo.
The fact you wrote to Favreau, complaining about a fictional character eating fictional anthropomorphic unfertilized frog eggs makes you as bad as those incels who bitch about the Force being "female"....

Shit ain't that serious...

LMAO he's actually proud he wrote to Favreau to complain about made up unfertilized frog eggs getting eaten!
:lol::lol::lol:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First off. I was complaining. Second off the frog eggs were the future of her race.
He was literally destroying a race by eating the eggs. All so they could have a cheap joke.
Fucking Yoda is corny as fuck. I dont need to see another Yoda.

man just stop. he tried to eat a frog last season. i didn't see you complaining then.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatever.
You the one bitching back and forth over someone's opinion.
You the real Incel acting mf-er.

The fact you wrote to Favreau, complaining about a fictional character eating fictional anthropomorphic unfertilized frog eggs makes you as bad as those incels who bitch about the Force being "female"....

Shit ain't that serious...

LMAO he's actually proud he wrote to Favreau to complain about made up unfertilized frog eggs getting eaten!
:lol::lol::lol:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Absolutely. That shit was repulsive. It was the future of the Frog lady's race and this nigga has no self control.

I have said it before but I really wished that "kid" was an actual human kid and not a fucking Yoda.

The fact that is is a tiny fucking doll irks me.
I wrote Jon Faverau a letter about that. It was horrific.
Nothing is real. There is no proof that anything is happening.

Children watch this show. To have the visions of a loved character, a hero, being a villain and destroying a race all for comedic purposes is low.
Jon Faverau is an animal activist and showing the death of a race in such a callous way is irresponsible. It doesn't add to the story at all.
It isn't cute to trivialize genocide.
Heroes should behave as heroes. Especially when you are marketing to children and want them to buy your products.
I am dead serious. It is out of character for a force user to be eating those frog eggs. It was the future of another race.

If you think it was just comedy you are outrageous!

It was horrific.

Jedi should be vegan!!

How is a peaceful, thoughtful Jedi a meat eater?
First off. I was complaining. Second off the frog eggs were the future of her race.
He was literally destroying a race by eating the eggs. All so they could have a cheap joke.
Fucking Yoda is corny as fuck. I dont need to see another Yoda.
Dude.
Not to trivialize your concerns at all, but, you do realize your moral outrage is about STAR WARS, right....?
A series of films and TV shows that is all about death and destruction.
You're outraged over the potential genocide of a race of frog people by a child who doesn't know any better and who eats 1 egg.?
But, I suppose you had a real heart attack when this happened:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

Just think of the countless BILLIONS of souls who "Cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced" as Obiwan said in "A New Hope".
And we haven't even gotten into Starkiller Base and the 4 planets the 1st Order destroyed in The Force Awakens.
So, when it comes to genocide in Star Wars films, in general, that usually happens within the 1st half hour of a film.

Lighten up, son... ;)

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jedi did not harm innocent life.
Name a non evil character from the Star Wars cannon that is killing innocent life?
What the hell are you talking about?

Dude.
Not to trivialize your concerns at all, but, you do realize your moral outrage is about STAR WARS, right....?
You're outraged over the potential genocide of a race of frog people by a child who doesn't know any better and who eats 1 egg.?

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

Just think of the countless BILLIONS of souls who "Cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced" as Obiwan said in "A New Hope".
And we haven't even gotten into Starkiller Base and the 4 planets the 1st Order destroyed in The Force Awakens.
So, when it comes to genocide in Star Wars films, in general, that usually happens within the 1st half hour of a film.

Lighten up, son... ;)

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Name a non evil character from the Star Wars cannon that is killing innocent life?
#1. Baby Yoda ain't a Jedi.... yet.
#2. Luke Skywalker. You're assuming that EVERY single person or creature serving on, contracted to work on or enslaved on The 1st Death Star was evil, huh? :rolleyes:
#3. I'm talking about Star Wars, bub. Stay focused...

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bady Yoda was already training to be a Jedi. The series confirmed it. So he knows the Jedi ways. So no. He knows better. He is 50 years old.

#1. Baby Yoda ain't a Jedi.... yet.
#2. Luke Skywalker. You're assuming that EVERY single person or creature serving on, contracted to work on or enslaved on The 1st Death Star was evil, huh? :rolleyes:
#3. I'm talking about Star Wars, bub. Stay focused...

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bady Yoda was already training to be a Jedi. The series confirmed it. So he knows the Jedi ways. So no. He knows better. He is 50 years old.
Ummm, no, he's not.
He's has not been trained at all.
Both Ashoka and Luke have said as much.
Hence the need for Mando protecting him for two whole seasons.
Luke said; "He's strong with The Force, but talent without training is useless".
As seen in this GLORIOUS season 2 ending:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude.

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

Lighten up, son... ;)

Yeah but all those things happened because of the villains...if baby yoda did shit did like that on a whim that character would be seen in a completely different light and you know it...there was already a story about something like that..

wVQxwX.gif

a psychically powerful little kid destroyed Tokyo in a childlike out burst of emotion.

1399591088.jpg

in that story no one thought that kid was cute for doing shit like that.

when the frog woman explained what the stakes were it changed the context of him eating the eggs...yes we eat animal eggs all the time but it if were LAST EGGS OF THE SPECIES it would be completely different and your view of it would be different... we've rendered many species extinct on the planet all the time its a big reason why we have conservations laws worldwide now, I get it... you guys are being purposefully obstinate just to fuck with the more sensitive people...kinda like republicans are in real life...or maybe you just don't really give a shit what was at stake in the story....kinda like republicans are in real life. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But knowing what the stakes were in the story and having grogu do that and play it off like toddler innocence was more offputting than cute.

Last edited:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga. You need to watch it again. He was trained. Ashoka said it. He has had lessons.
How do you think he knew to move shit? How did he summon Luke at the temple?
He knew what to do because he had training. He saw the dark saber before as well.
He is 50 years old.

Ummm, no, he's not.
He's has not been trained at all.
Both Ashoka and Luke have said as much.
Hence the need for Mando protecting him for two whole seasons.
Luke said; "He's strong with The Force, but talent without training is useless".
As seen in this GLORIOUS season 2 ending:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Reactions: flx

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah but all those things happened because of the villains...if baby yoda did shit did like on a whim that character would be seen in a completely different light and you know it...there was already a story about something like that..

wVQxwX.gif

a psychically powerful little kid destroyed Tokyo in a childlike out burst of emotion.

1399591088.jpg

when the frog woman explained what the stakes were it changed the context of him eating the eggs...yes we eat animal eggs all the time but it if were LAST EGGS OF THE SPECIES it would be completely different and your view of it would be different... we've rendered many species extinct on the planet all the time its a big reason why we have conservations laws worldwide now, I get it... you guys are being purposefully obstinate just to fuck with the more sensitive people...kinda like republicans are in real life...or maybe you just don't really give a shit what was at stake in the story....kinda like republicans are in real life. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But knowing what the stakes were in the story and having grogu do that and play it off like toddler innocence was more offputting than cute.
Nigga. You need to watch it again. He was trained. Ashoka said it. He has had lessons.
How do you think he knew to move shit? How did he summon Luke at the temple?
He knew what to do because he had training. He saw the dark saber before as well.
He is 50 years old.
And I think what you're both overlooking is that in spite of his age, he is STILL a child.
Again:
- He is not a Jedi.
- He is not a Sith.
This isn't Brightburn
41egulR2avL._AC_.jpg
nor is it
the-omen-poster-1976-everett.jpg

Simply put, he's a powerful, untrained, innocent, Force sensitive infant who is completely incapable of caring for himself nor making sound moral judgements.

Mark-Hamill-as-Luke-Skywalker-2816708.jpg

But now he's in the proper hands of a Jedi Master who'll guide him and teach him how to:
- Master his abilities.
- Teach him more about empathy and compassion.
- Teach him right from wrong.

All of these characteristics and abilities Grogu is clearly lacking and desperately in need of...
Ahsoka_03.jpg

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And I think what you're both overlooking is that in spite of his age, he is STILL a child.
Again:
- He is not a Jedi.
- He is not a Sith.
This isn't Brightburn
41egulR2avL._AC_.jpg
nor is it

Simply put, he's a powerful, untrained, innocent Force sensitive infant who is completely incapable of caring for himself nor making sound moral judgements.

Mark-Hamill-Mandalorian-c4cc2b6.jpg

But now he's in the proper hands of a Jedi Master who'll guide him and teach him how to:
- Master his abilities.

All of these characteristics and abilities Grogu is clearly lacking and desperately in need of...
Ahsoka_03.jpg

its not about what grogu is...its about how the writers and director came up with that situation and framed it. Grogu could have easily been a shown playing with fire and setting fire to peoples possessions or a blaster (gun)...toddlers can do that too and its all lack of moral judgement and impulse etc. But no one's laffing when you see that story on the news.

To show grogu eating the last of that creatures lineage then play it off like a WONK WONK:grin: isn't that adorable.....is like WTF??

Its not about the character its about what and how the filmmakers used that character.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has been alive for 50 fucking years. He is a child to his species.
However had has had some training that was interrupted.
He knows the Jedi would not condone destroying a species.

It is simple lazy fucking writing for a cheap joke.

Faverau and Diloni dont have a high bar to surpass here.

Let's keep it real most of Star Wars is horse shit.

Again:
- He is not a Jedi.
- He is not a Sith.
This isn't Brightburn
41egulR2avL._AC_.jpg
nor is it

Simply put, he's a powerful, untrained, innocent, Force sensitive infant who is completely incapable of caring for himself nor making sound moral judgements.

- Master his abilities.

Ahsoka_03.jpg

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its not about what grogu is...its about how the writers and director came up with that situation and framed it. Grogu could have easily been a shown playing with fire and setting fire to peoples possessions or a blaster (gun)...toddlers can do that too and its all lack of moral judgement and impulse etc. But no one's laffing when you see that story on the news.

To show grogu eating the last of that creatures lineage then play it off like a WONK WONK:grin: isn't that adorable.....is like WTF??

Its not about the character its about what and how the filmmakers used that character.
He has been alive for 50 fucking years. He is a child to his species.
However had has had some training that was interrupted.
He knows the Jedi would not condone destroying a species.

It is simple lazy fucking writing for a cheap joke.

Faverau and Diloni dont have a high bar to surpass here.

Let's keep it real most of Star Wars is horse shit.
Well, if that's how you feel, then so be it.
I still think you guys are taking it WAY too serious and overthinking it.
But hey, feel free to knock yourselves out... :dunno:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Yeah but all those things happened because of the villains...if baby yoda did shit did like that on a whim that character would be seen in a completely different light and you know it...there was already a story about something like that..

wVQxwX.gif

1399591088.jpg

:yawn:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
uh some stormtroopers are nothing but kidnapped children soldiers that get brainwashed. a lot of them were killed. others joined to survive from meager means like any soldier in their respective locale of where they are born. how are they inherently evil?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am talking about Jedi numb nuts.

However every single storm trooper has been shown to be with the shits.

uh some stormtroopers are nothing but kidnapped children soldiers that get brainwashed. a lot of them were killed. others joined to survive from meager means like any soldier in their respective locale of where they are born. how are they inherently evil?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Again:
- He is not a Jedi.
- He is not a Sith.
This isn't Brightburn
41egulR2avL._AC_.jpg
nor is it

- Master his abilities.

Ahsoka_03.jpg

All alone jus needs love,

they cuttin onions ...