Star Wars Episode VII & Beyond On-going Discussion (Disney+ adding 10 NEW STAR WARS SERIES)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Book of Boba Fett Trailer

done-eating.gif

Holy sh*t

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
‘The Book Of Boba Fett’: Jennifer Beals Casting Revealed By Disney+ Series Trailer

Rosy Cordero
November 1, 2021 11:14AM PDT

191205_Salon_Jennifer_Beals_0065-smallermed-.jpg

Jennifer Beals will be portraying a Twi’lek in the Disney+ series The Book of Boba Fett, Deadline has confirmed. Specifics regarding her character are being kept under wraps. Beals made her surprising debut in the series’ trailer debut on Monday.

The Book of Boba Fett—premiering on Dec. 29— will find legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett and mercenary Fennec Shand navigating the galaxy’s underworld when they return to the sands of Tatooine to stake their claim on the territory once ruled by Jabba the Hutt and his crime syndicate.

Temuera Morrison (Boba Fett) and Ming-Na Wen (Fennec Shand) will star in the spinoff, with Robert Rodriguez joining as executive producer, along with The Mandalorian creator Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni.

Fans first got wind of the series after the credits of the Season 2 finale of The Mandalorian, in which we see Return of the Jedi character Bib Fortuna, Jabba’s old right-hand man, sitting on his throne in the old palace. Fennec enters shooting most of the creatures around him and blasting the shackles off the blue dancing girl. Then Boba enters.

Bib exclaims, “Boba, I thought you were dead!” Boba then shoots him dead and takes the throne at Jabba’s palace. Afterward, the title card “THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT…. COMING DECEMBER 2021” appeared on-screen.

Beals is coming off the Showtime series The L Word: Generation Q, which she both stars in and executive produces. She recently wrapped production on the upcoming Netflix film Luckiest Girl Alive opposite Mila Kunis.

jennifer-beals_confirmed_for_the-book-of-boba-fett_star-wars_lucasfilm_.jpg.jpeg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
‘The Book Of Boba Fett’: Jennifer Beals Casting Revealed By Disney+ Series Trailer

Rosy Cordero

Jennifer Beals will be portraying a Twi’lek in the Disney+ series The Book of Boba Fett, Deadline has confirmed. Specifics regarding her character are being kept under wraps. Beals made her surprising debut in the series’ trailer debut on Monday.

The Book of Boba Fett—premiering on Dec. 29— will find legendary bounty hunter Boba Fett and mercenary Fennec Shand navigating the galaxy’s underworld when they return to the sands of Tatooine to stake their claim on the territory once ruled by Jabba the Hutt and his crime syndicate.

Temuera Morrison (Boba Fett) and Ming-Na Wen (Fennec Shand) will star in the spinoff, with Robert Rodriguez joining as executive producer, along with The Mandalorian creator Jon Favreau and Dave Filoni.

Fans first got wind of the series after the credits of the Season 2 finale of The Mandalorian, in which we see Return of the Jedi character Bib Fortuna, Jabba’s old right-hand man, sitting on his throne in the old palace. Fennec enters shooting most of the creatures around him and blasting the shackles off the blue dancing girl. Then Boba enters.

Bib exclaims, “Boba, I thought you were dead!” Boba then shoots him dead and takes the throne at Jabba’s palace. Afterward, the title card “THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT…. COMING DECEMBER 2021” appeared on-screen.

Beals is coming off the Showtime series The L Word: Generation Q, which she both stars in and executive produces. She recently wrapped production on the upcoming Netflix film Luckiest Girl Alive opposite Mila Kunis.

jennifer-beals_confirmed_for_the-book-of-boba-fett_star-wars_lucasfilm_.jpg.jpeg

I KNEW THAT WAS HER!!!!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rosy Cordero

I guess she said no to the body paint

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Darth Vader Vs. Ashoka
Twilight of the Apprentice / A World Between Worlds

I know a lot you cats have blown off “Star Wars Rebels”, but the series is canon and part of the SWU.

Disney has confirmed as I posted earlier that Ezra and Admiral Thrawn will be making their live action debut here soon.

No word on when that will happen.

The Ashoka series should be coming out soon and it’s definite Ezra and Thrawn will be in it.

For those who did not watch Rebels, the below scene is most likely one of the best scenes of the series. It played out in two episodes that I listed above.

The “A World Between Worlds” is the episode that formally introduced time travel in the SWU. Also James Earl Jones came back to do the voice of Vader in the series.

Must see scene. It definitely will be referenced in future SW series and movies.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Darth Vader Vs. Ashoka
Twilight of the Apprentice / A World Between Worlds

I know a lot you cats have blown off “Star Wars Rebels”, but the series is canon and part of the SWU.

Disney has confirmed as I posted earlier that Ezra and Admiral Thrawn will be making their live action debut here soon.

No word on when that will happen.

The Ashoka series should be coming out soon and it’s definite Ezra and Thrawn will be in it.

For those who did not watch Rebels, the below scene is most likely one of the best scenes of the series. It played out in two episodes that I listed above.

The “A World Between Worlds” is the episode that formally introduced time travel in the SWU. Also James Earl Jones came back to do the voice of Vader in the series.

Must see scene. It definitely will be referenced in future SW series and movies.

One of the best fight scenes in Star Wars history...