Star Wars Episode VII & Beyond On-going Discussion (Disney+ adding 10 NEW STAR WARS SERIES)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
StarWarsEp7castBig_large.jpg

April 29th, Pinewood Studios, UK - Writer/Director/Producer J.J Abrams (top center right) at the cast read-through of Star Wars Episode VII at Pinewood Studios with (clockwise from right) Harrison Ford, Daisy Ridley, Carrie Fisher, Peter Mayhew, Producer Bryan Burk, Lucasfilm President and Producer Kathleen Kennedy, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels, Mark Hamill, Andy Serkis, Oscar Isaac, John Boyega, Adam Driver and Writer Lawrence Kasdan. Copyright and Photo Credit: David James.

The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Director J.J. Abrams says, "We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer. The movie opens worldwide on December 18, 2015.

http://starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-7-cast-announced.html

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
They said the movie wont have nothing to do with the Expanded Universe....matter of fact,Disney don't consider it canon,even though Lucas said it was years ago...

And I like how women are complaining about the lack of women in the movie,even though they've been in the universe alot more than us :rolleyes:

massdagod

Rising Star
OG Investor
No Lando?

With 3 films I hope he shows up.
They said he'll be in it.

this...same shit i said

If they wanted to, they can bring him back.

They could hve his evil spirit be so immense that you cant kill him.. or have him time travel or some shit...

I guarantee if they bring him back for this next trilogy, even if the way they bring him back is on some fugazi, unreslistic shit, the true fans wont even care. They just want to see him back.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They said the movie wont have nothing to do with the Expanded Universe....matter of fact,Disney don't consider it canon,even though Lucas said it was years ago...

And I like how women are complaining about the lack of women in the movie,even though they've been in the universe alot more than us :rolleyes:
Lucas never said the expanded universe was canon...

The games including Old Republic and both Clone Wars series are canon - that's it.

Everyone looks so damn old - It will be interesting to see what story they tell

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No Lando?

Who do we see in that picture above going through the first table reading of Star Wars Episode VII. There are those we knew, like the original three Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford (not to forget Peter Mayhew) as well as heavily rumored John Boyega (!!!), Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac, but what's awesome are the few awesome curveballs like Andy Serkis and MAX VON SYDOW!

Let me repeat that bit. Max Von Sydow will be in a Star Wars movie. Wisened Jedi? Grumpy hermit? Evil sumbitch? I DON'T KNOW AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY ALREADY!

Starwars.com announced the cast with that photo. Also announced as being in the film are Domhnall Gleeson, Daisy Ridley, Anthony Daniels (naturally) and Kenny Baker (yay, R2!).

Missing from this picture and announcemet is Billy Dee Williams, but I wouldn't rule him out all together. Perhaps they're saving him for a sequel. Can't throw all the surprises in the first of three new flicks, right?

JJ had this to say:

"We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

The press release also confirms they are on track for a December 18, 2015 release. Start lining up now, fanboys. See you there!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/67118

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Peter Mayhew probably like"Wtf i am doing reading this script,Chewie only speaks in growling and grunting.." :lol:

chick sitting next to Carrie probably playing Leia's daughter..

surprised JJ didnt go to his cast of regulars(i.e John Noble,Victor Garber,Anna Torv etc) though they probably will show up in the other two films

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Relax nerd lol.

I hope John gets a lengthy role. He was great in attack the block
Who do we see in that picture above going through the first table reading of Star Wars Episode VII. There are those we knew, like the original three Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford (not to forget Peter Mayhew) as well as heavily rumored John Boyega (!!!), Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac, but what's awesome are the few awesome curveballs like Andy Serkis and MAX VON SYDOW!

Let me repeat that bit. Max Von Sydow will be in a Star Wars movie. Wisened Jedi? Grumpy hermit? Evil sumbitch? I DON'T KNOW AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY ALREADY!

Starwars.com announced the cast with that photo. Also announced as being in the film are Domhnall Gleeson, Daisy Ridley, Anthony Daniels (naturally) and Kenny Baker (yay, R2!).

Missing from this picture and announcemet is Billy Dee Williams, but I wouldn't rule him out all together. Perhaps they're saving him for a sequel. Can't throw all the surprises in the first of three new flicks, right?

JJ had this to say:

"We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

The press release also confirms they are on track for a December 18, 2015 release. Start lining up now, fanboys. See you there!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/67118

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not really looking forward to this.

wouldve been more interesting if the story took place years before episode 1

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Lando?

Rumor:
He's having back problems. Couldnt make the London table read.
Casting isnt done yet more announcements to follow this week
So curious on how this will turn out

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Now that a bunch of actors have been cast in "Star Wars: Episode VII," it's about time that the new adventure in a galaxy far, far away gets its name. According to Harry Knowles at Ain't It Cool News, J.J. Abrams' forthcoming "Star Wars" film has the working title of "The Ancient Fear," a reference to one of the film's villains, played by Max von Sydow.

HuffPost Entertainment contacted a representative for Lucasfilm to comment on the rumored title. This post will be updated if and when they respond. UPDATE: According to Dave Gonzales at Latino Review, the "Star Wars: Episode VII" working title is not "The Ancient Fear," but simply "Episode 7." Disney and Lucasfilm has still not commented on the rumor.

The original story continues below.

Whether or not "Star Wars: Episode VII" becomes "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Ancient Fear" is unclear, but the title does slide in well among past "Star Wars" names: "Episode I - The Phantom Menace," "Episode II - Attack of the Clones," "Episode III - Revenge of the Sith," "Episode IV - A New Hope," "Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back," "Episode VI - Return of the Jedi."

For more, including what to expect from von Sydow's evildoer, head to Ain't It Cool. Whatever it's called, "Star Wars: Episode VII" is out in theaters on Dec. 18, 2015.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/06/star-wars-episode-vii-the-ancient-fear_n_5272865.html

massdagod

Rising Star
OG Investor
not really looking forward to this.

wouldve been more interesting if the story took place years before episode 1

why? So they can rehash the same shit knowing how shit began?

U get a new trilogy l, u get a new storyline. A brand new storyline that we've never seen before, allowing a lot more creativity and technology.

The fuck would u want another trilogy in front of an already mediocre trilogy?

U sound stupid