Star Trek: Discovery Season 5 will be the final season - April 2024 debut

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
How Spock have a half sister and it's just now being brought up? Basically, he was a douche huh?

Edit. Yea Basically Spock was a real cocksucker of a sibling, like my brother. Yet he grew to love James (I'll fuck anything, anywhere, anytime, RAW) T Kirk yet never revisited his sister's love. :hmm: Then again, he was a white Vulcan. Unlike Mr Tuvok. Who was black and had swag.

Spock didn't tell Kirk and Mccoy about Sybok until dude had already taken over the ship.

The more I read about the BURN...I understand this a little more

Interesting video.

His use of "The Voyager" makes me think he didn't watch much of the show. They only use the word "The" in front of the ship's name a handful of times early on.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I’m glad ol faggot ass Zach Quinto isn’t in the series playing Spock. Pause...could have done without the space fag twist too but ok. I get it. Faggots made it into space too :mad:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Ok. Man y’all some real cock suckers! This shit in on Amazon Prime. Almost bought this shit so y’all can eat a dick! The actress who plays MB is finer than a mf. I’d do a lot of things to her. Erethang. She up there with Rhianna....having a moment ...man fuck y’all !

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:
yes- Star Trek won't be going anywhere

but Kurtzman and JJ are on the way out
Bad Robot's license will soon be terminated

why?

no one will finance another movie - over the last 4 years everyone has said no- and the bankable stars walked away

no merch sales - no one is buying kelvin timeline merch

Picard s2 can't get insured so there is no financs for it so far

anemic ratings and very low viewership for Discovery Picard and Lower Decks

Netflix and Prime cut all finacial commitments

no international distribution

what you missed : those old trekkies comprise the majority of the scifi audience

what bad robot missed :
-those old trekkies comprise the majority of the scifi audience
-you can't attract new viewers with shitty quality and piss poor writing

I don't know who you are communicating with but y'all got my sympathy - cause this is over
1 more season of Lower Decks
Discovery gets another season

bnw & picard are on the bubble

in Feb/ Mar 2021 remember this post
PREACH!!!!!!!
:bravo::bravo::bravo:

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
She look soooo much better with the braids.
Looking good this season so far... They have the future more melanated than ever before.

giphy.gif

To each his own my good sir, but I prefer the short and natural. For the season 3 premiere she was doing a zoom video and her hair was was even shorter --- I was still goo-goo-ga-ga on that woman.

But the real story here is that somebody is still braiding hair in 3189... #hustle

Mr. Lengthy