SpringBreak: Dude getting domed up in traffic... she slurped him while driving THROUGH the window

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that should actually make you deal with them with caution... Bitch randomly sucking dick at a traffic stop doesn't sound like a wifey type

Fam, I get what you're saying, but I used to deal with a chick like this. She used to top me off anywhere. She got off on that shit. Crowded parking lots. Restaurants. Chick Fil A drive thru. Used to pick me up from the airport and drive straight to the cell phone lot to suck me off. This chick is a judge now. Kick ass, bad ass all day, but wanna be a submissive whore behind closed doors. Balance I suppose.

I need to call her.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Fam, I get what you're saying, but I used to deal with a chick like this. She used to top me off anywhere. She got off on that shit. Crowded parking lots. Restaurants. Chick Fil A drive thru. Used to pick me up from the airport and drive straight to the cell phone lot to suck me off. This chick is a judge now. Kick ass, bad ass all day, but wanna be a submissive whore behind closed doors. Balance I suppose.

I need to call her.
truss I had/got a few of those..I'm talking some random broad you met the first 5 secs... That's no wifey that's juss a good time