space jam trailer 2021 (Lebron James)

madgoose

International
International Member
When @slam does his thing I will take a slow walk down to the basement, unlock the door take that off the shelf and on a rainy day check it out for the speial effects more than the story line, 90+minutes of entertainment, no more expected than that's all folks!

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fucked with the first one back in the day cuz I was young but I think I’ll let the kids have this one.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
An animated LeBron James puts together his Dream Team in latest Space Jam: A New Legacy trailer

The basketball giant gets an assist from Zendaya's Lola Bunny and the other Looney Tunes in his mission to defeat Don Cheadle's rogue A.I.
By Derek Lawrence
June 09, 2021 at 12:04 PM EDT

LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers may have recently been eliminated from the playoffs, but he's still got a big game coming up - maybe his biggest game yet.
Warners Bros. has released the latest trailer for the long-awaited Space Jam: A New Legacy, which arrives July 16 in theaters and on HBO Max, a whopping 25 years after Michael Jordan's original film became a pop culture juggernaut.

Helmed by director Malcolm D. Lee (Girls Trip), New Legacy features James playing a heightened version of himself and struggling to relate to his teenage son Dom (Cedric Joe), who's much more interested in creating games than playing them.
When Dom's tech skills draw the attention of a rogue A.I. named Al-G Rhythm (Don Cheadle), the father-son duo get sucked into the Warner 3000 entertainment "Server-verse," where the four-time NBA MVP must round up the Looney Tunes (including Zendaya's Lola Bunny) to defeat the formidable Goon Squad. Along the way, James will drift through some of the studio's most famous films (Wonder Woman and Casablanca among them) to track down his underdog squad.

"The general idea was the examination of Black fatherhood and how fatherhood could be unique to LeBron James specifically," producer Ryan Coogler explained in EW's New Legacy first-look cover story.
James, a father of three, added, "There are parents who want to push their kids to do certain things because this is what they do, but sometimes you have to look into a kid and be able to have an open mind and ear to help them become the thing they've dreamed of."

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Wow! Who knew it was all just to prepare for a movie. ~ Deadpool

204371313_4432713990085961_2226121577429662426_n.jpg

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I Nnnnnnnnnever watch cartoon movies...

Never saw Shrek, Incredibles....I can't even think of others cuz I ain't watch em.

When my kids were babies, I watched the Lion King, Aladdin, and those joints about 50,000 times. I did my time.

I actually liked the trailer for this and may catch it at some point...wouldn't pay to see it tho.

Shrek Incredibles were classics.

Fritz the Cat is HOF

And Who Framed Roger Rabbit is also classic..

I remember my daughter was maybe 2 0r 3 and asked me if I wished mommy looked like Jessica Rabbit.. LOL

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shrek Incredibles were classics.

Fritz the Cat is HOF

And Who Framed Roger Rabbit is also classic..

I remember my daughter was maybe 2 0r 3 and asked me if I wished mommy looked like Jessica Rabbit.. LOL

Bruh.....bruh....

Good luck with that one... :roflmao3:

Kids nowadays ask and say things that I would nnnnnever think to let come outta my mouth.

What was yo answer is what I wanna know:lol:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've seen Roger Rabbit. It's the new stuff I haven't seen.

I think I had RR on Laser Disc :lol:

How'd you play it off with babygirl?

When her mother left the room I told her yes Jessica is hot and laughed.......

While watching the Last Dragon I said whose the Master and she said Mommy daddy called me a bastard ..

She looked a woman in the face in a checkout line and whispered Daddy what's wrong with her face. I shushed her and she said it louder

Bruh she had no filter ad kept me in shit.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
One of the things that made the original movie so good.....
Was that soundtrack.....That shit had some bangers on it.....

:ipod: :ipod: :ipod: :ipod: :ipod: :ipod:

"Insane like a runaway train
I'm in your lane like it's only 3 seconds to score to win the game
Came to bring the ultimate pain upon the brain
Untamed.....you won't like it when I change"

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I DL it and watch it this morning!!..It was ok..A nice family movie to watch with the kids!!...It was ok!!

But to me, The first Space Jam movie was better!!.. :yes: