South Africa’s Winnie Mandela dies aged 81.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
RIP Sister Winnie, held Mandela down while he was locked only to be rewarded with a divorce ... she never waivered in the fight against apartheid.

Not to speak ill of the freshly dead but wasn't she stepping out on old boy?

If that's the case she was holding out a candle for the movement and Mandela the figurehead not Mandela her husband.

AND I UNDERSTAND WINNIE SITUATION. Completely. But lets not pretend due got out and jettison her without cause.

*two cents*

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not to speak ill of the freshly dead but wasn't she stepping out on old boy?

*two cents*

She was also accused of murdering a few South African kids. My mentee is from Cape Town and told me years ago about it. Has a poem about one of the kids, "Stompie." Apparently Winnie wasn't well liked by a shit ton on South Africans (according to my mentee).

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was also accused of murdering a few South African kids. My mentee is from Cape Town and told me years ago about it. Has a poem about one of the kids, "Stompie." Apparently Winnie wasn't well liked by a shit ton on South Africans (according to my mentee).

Propaganda instigated by other victims of racism/white supremacy in SA.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
2ihy1sp.jpg

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:sad: RIP Queen!
This sister was hardcore all the way through. Much Luv and Respect to this warrior Queen. They don't make women like this anymore.