PlayStation ® PS5

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but the problem is.... they INTENTIONALLY LIMITED pre-orders..... which will result in HUUUUUGGGGEEEE LINES everywhere, when it launches on Nov. 12. :smh:

So during a pandemic.... instead of ensuring that people can order a PS5 & have it delivered to their house via FedEx, or UPS or whatever.... And Sony & all the major retailers still make their money... now everyone risks catching COVID by standing on long ass lines, in (semi-frigid) November weather. :rolleyes:
They making sure that Niggas gotta be WILLING TO RISK THEIR LIFE... to buy a PS5, on Day 1. :smh::smh::lol::lol::smh::smh:

Just saying. :dunno:

That's why I wanna buy mines from either Best Buy or Wal-Mart.

Best Buy got the curbside pickup where they'll bring the shit to you, so at worst a nigga gotta be in line in the whip. I'mma probably wait for them to stock up.

Wal-Mart be having 24-Hr stores, I don't know if they do pickups all night, but if I can pimp off in there at like 3-4 in the morning after all the chaos die down and peacefully pick my shit up, I'd fuck with that as a second option.

I kinda don't want it delivered because UPS and 'em will fuck around and be all day with the shit. They'll have yo shit on "Out for Delivery" since 8am, don't get there until 6:30pm.

So I'm leaning towards picking my shit up. Just not from Gamestop. Gamestops be little as hell, slow as fuck and a bunch of them bitches closing down. Your pre-order could get lost in the shuffle if the Gamestop you order it at closes down before November.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Really? That's good to hear. :yes:
Glad they are thinking about that also. :yes:
Yeah. Apparently every store only got 14 systems overall to start Preorders. 10 hard drive ones and 4 digital ones. They also said Sony told the stores they'll be plenty to go around. But Gamestop plans on at least 2 big Preorders to call people who are on the list. Systems will be available for purchase at launch. Stores don't allow people to camp out all night anymore. Most don't anyway. What they'll do most likely is have people line up around 5-6 pm day before launch. Buy all your shit, tell you hold onto your receipt and come back in a line at midnight to pick it up. Yo shit will be packed and ready for you to grab and get the fuck out quickly. Works in a pandemic too.

BcLMDe.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
:smh: :smh: :smh:

It has NOT even been 24 hours yet... and EVERY MAJOR RETAILER IS SOLD OUT OF these PS5 Pre-orders. :hmm:

X - None left on Amazon :smh:
X - None left at Walmart :smh:
X - None left at Best Buy :smh:
X - None left at Gamestop :smh:
X - None left at Target :smh:
X - None left at (Insert Store Name Here) :smh:

I remember when the PS4 came out, back in 2012-2013... the level of "unavailability" was nowhere close to this nonsense. :smh:

How the fuck do all these major retailers ALL run out of pre-orders (ALL at the same time :hmm:) in less than 24 hours after the price is announced? :dunno:

I haven't heard / or seen any reports about Sony being unable to meet supply.... so this seems more like a coordinated / collusion tactic to withhold the item from the market, most likely in order to raise the cost of "bundles". (Because the next thing these retailers will claim is: "they are only taking pre-orders for PS5 bundles. Not solo consoles". :rolleyes:)

I hear ya. This is ridiculous.

check ebay
the scalpers are there charging 3x a preorder

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
:smh: :smh: :smh:

It has NOT even been 24 hours yet... and EVERY MAJOR RETAILER IS SOLD OUT OF these PS5 Pre-orders. :hmm:

X - None left on Amazon :smh:
X - None left at Walmart :smh:
X - None left at Best Buy :smh:
X - None left at Gamestop :smh:
X - None left at Target :smh:
X - None left at (Insert Store Name Here) :smh:

I remember when the PS4 came out, back in 2012-2013... the level of "unavailability" was nowhere close to this nonsense. :smh:

How the fuck do all these major retailers ALL run out of pre-orders (ALL at the same time :hmm:) in less than 24 hours after the price is announced? :dunno:

I haven't heard / or seen any reports about Sony being unable to meet supply.... so this seems more like a coordinated / collusion tactic to withhold the item from the market, most likely in order to raise the cost of "bundles". (Because the next thing these retailers will claim is: "they are only taking pre-orders for PS5 bundles. Not solo consoles". :rolleyes:)

I hear ya. This is ridiculous.
Sams club homie.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Everyone wants a launch PS5, but has anyone actually looked at the launch titles? Nothing good dropping until 21...
Same thing in my opinion the Series X is having.

There is nothing on the new Series X that isn't coming to the original X.

Besides faster load times I personally don't see a reason to upgrade right now to either next gen system.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Same thing in my opinion the Series X is having.

There is nothing on the new Series X that isn't coming to the original X.

Besides faster load times I personally don't see a reason to upgrade right now to either next gen system.

I think there’s a better reason to upgrade to an Xbox over Sony right now... I’m kind of looking at Xbox like an iPhone... it’s An upgrade that will carry over all of my current shit with upgraded load times and much much better game resume feature. So I’m not starting all over again.. All my games and saves will carry over to the series X without issue.

Sony... I’m starting from scratch all over again and I don’t know when my games would be playable. I don’t even know if my current external would work on it. I would have to keep my PS4 more than likely. But with Xbox ... I can give my One X to my girl.

So from a value stand point Xbox just makes more sense to me right now.

I think I made that decision once I saw that miles morales is coming to PS4... that would have been the only reason for me to buy it.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m ok with the first few games coming to ps4 , that’s a 100 million customers

but after 2021
It better stop specially with god of war

I don’t want god of war 2 to end.up like this

v47dvQo.gif

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
I think it only makes sense if you're crossing over.

If I was going to stay on Xbox, I wouldn't even be thinking about next gen. I JUST figured out how to get the most graphics-wise out of my One X and my BenQ 4k monitor connection.

The only thing impressive I've seen so far out of next gen Xbox was a video of Gears (I think) running at 120 fps on a Series S. Shit was hard but nothing I gotta have.

But since I've been wanting to switch anyway, and a PS4 Pro still going for $300, (might drop to $250 during the holidays) it's like I might as well just get a digital PS5 for $400.

They're probably going to drop a 5 Pro in like two years, so I'm thinking my trade-in value would be higher if I have a OG PS5 versus a PS4 Pro.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone wants a launch PS5, but has anyone actually looked at the launch titles? Nothing good dropping until 21...
Yeah that's why I'm not really tripping.....shit don't even come out really......I might just have to wait for the next wave of releases or when the hype dies down. Ps4 will hold me over until then.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah that's why I'm not really tripping.....shit don't even come out really......I might just have to wait for the next wave of releases or when the hype dies down. Ps4 will hold me over until then.

Yeah with Sony confirming that most of the shit that I want is going to be on PS4 anyway this year I just don't see the need to jump in ... plus I need them to CONFIRM all the PS4 games that are going to be on PS5 and if your external hard drives will be compatible.

Cause I just thought about the fact that if my external isn't compatible then I would have fucking redownload huge games like Final fantasy and COD and with these datacaps I'm not about that life right now.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Yeah with Sony confirming that most of the shit that I want is going to be on PS4 anyway this year I just don't see the need to jump in ... plus I need them to CONFIRM all the PS4 games that are going to be on PS5 and if your external hard drives will be compatible.

Cause I just thought about the fact that if my external isn't compatible then I would have fucking redownload huge games like Final fantasy and COD and with these datacaps I'm not about that life right now.
Yea we still need details for how shit works. Do PS Plus games download to it? Which games don't work? How does BC work? Shit show the system actually running.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'vebeen thinking about that and wondering that too. I see no reason why it shouldn't be compatible though right?

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here we go wit more bullshit. :smh: :angry: :rolleyes2:

I wouldn't want my PS5 delivered to the crib anyways. :smh:

d4JQRW.jpg

I'm confused af. :dunno:

Why in the hell is Amazon complaining that they won't be able to deliver pre-ordered PS5s.... IF SONY SAID THEY LIMITED THE NUMBER OF PRE-ORDRED UNITS TO ONLY 14 or 15 PER RETAILER?!?!?! :hmm:

Something is not adding up.

All them damn PS5s were sold out in less than 60 seconds from the time they announced they were taking pre-orders. :hmm:

Either Amazon is flat-out lying about how many Pre-Order Units they got.... or Sony was lying... or Amazon is intentionally trying to create more frenzy / demand ARTIFICIALLY. :hmm:

Suddenly, Amazon can't deliver 15 Cotdamn boxes in a single day?!?? Orly??
And somehow Amazon KNOWS 6 weeks (in advance) that they won't be able to deliver 15 cotdamn boxes, on a certain day?? :hmm:

They think people are stupid. :hmm:
And nobody questions this fuckery. :hmm:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's going to be a minute. The Cheapest NVMe PCIe 2tb drive right now is also $399 with no guarantee it's compatible. People think the price is tied into the Ryzen, it's actually the SSD.
i already seen the ones for xbox there$219 dont know about ps5
I think there’s a better reason to upgrade to an Xbox over Sony right now... I’m kind of looking at Xbox like an iPhone... it’s An upgrade that will carry over all of my current shit with upgraded load times and much much better game resume feature. So I’m not starting all over again.. All my games and saves will carry over to the series X without issue.

Sony... I’m starting from scratch all over again and I don’t know when my games would be playable. I don’t even know if my current external would work on it. I would have to keep my PS4 more than likely. But with Xbox ... I can give my One X to my girl.

So from a value stand point Xbox just makes more sense to me right now.

I think I made that decision once I saw that miles morales is coming to PS4... that would have been the only reason for me to buy it.
agreed .i mean people are making like sony has a bunch of games coming at launch i mean they have 4 games well 3 and a dlc whoopie de dooo.like you said xbox series you have over 1,000 games with better graphics and gameplay/frame rates. the series s upscales to 4k with ray tracing i mean come on for $300 thats a game changer right there.im getting the series x hands down.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yea we still need details for how shit works. Do PS Plus games download to it? Which games don't work? How does BC work? Shit show the system actually running.

Yeah I’ve got big questions on BC they said 100 of the top PS4 games but then they turn around and that 99% of the PS4 library will be playable on PS5 but they have never said when that was going to happen and which games... The message right now reeks of the same muddled mess that Xbox had when the Xbox one originally dropped there are just too many unknowns and Kats rushed to purchase the system without answers..

Like what will happen when you take out your external hard drive from the PS4 and put in in the Ps5 to play your PS4 games.. what games will it recognize and how will it process them.. the PS4 has problems with cut scenes with games on my external hard drive will the PS5 Have the same problem.

Like these are big questions.. if the Ps5 will only recognize some of the games on my hard drive ... then what’s the point of switching. Without a huge library... you will need your old games to justify the purchase. Also how will it handle enhancement.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm confused af. :dunno:

Why in the hell is Amazon complaining that they won't be able to deliver pre-ordered PS5s.... IF SONY SAID THEY LIMITED THE NUMBER OF PRE-ORDRED UNITS TO ONLY 14 or 15 PER RETAILER?!?!?! :hmm:

Something is not adding up.

All them damn PS5s were sold out in less than 60 seconds from the time they announced they were taking pre-orders. :hmm:

Either Amazon is flat-out lying about how many Pre-Order Units they got.... or Sony was lying... or Amazon is intentionally trying to create more frenzy / demand ARTIFICIALLY. :hmm:

Suddenly, Amazon can't deliver 15 Cotdamn boxes in a single day?!?? Orly??
And somehow Amazon KNOWS 6 weeks (in advance) that they won't be able to deliver 15 cotdamn boxes, on a certain day?? :hmm:

They think people are stupid. :hmm:
And nobody questions this fuckery. :hmm:
Very strange. They took too many and there not sure how many will be available is my guess. So they trying to do some bullshit damage control on it now. :smh:

7FDfRN.jpg