PlayStation ® PS5

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Still don’t get why they just don’t announce the price in a trailer... they already know the price. Just do it.
Word. Let's go!!!! Stop with the bullshit!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Mx9a8D.jpg

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got one from Sears off of credit. Mfs made me wait two hours running my credit. Made two payments on it and never again. System changed the world.

I remember getting the PS2 when I was in college by signing up for a 2 year contract with MSN internet (it was something like $19.95 a month). I immediately closed my bank account I used to sign up and switched banks lol.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Don Mattrick threw away a ton of goodwill by not focusing the One on games, and downplaying the DRM uproar that people rightfully had. The PS4 being more powerful sealed it. I think this year, with no system having any clear obvious advantage sales are going to be neck and neck.
But what you are missing is that Sony is the Apple of videogames. They automatically get the benefit of the doubt on anything and can start with a handicap but still win. The lack of Japanese support for Microsoft helps that a lot. There is no reason for games like Persona and shit like that to not be on XBox. That's why I think Microsoft is focusing on the little things instead of the hardware sales. Minecraft alone was a smart investment. Not an exciting one but a money maker.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I remember getting the PS2 when I was in college by signing up for a 2 year contract with MSN internet (it was something like $19.95 a month). I immediately closed my bank account I used to sign up and switched banks lol.
I still think that's why Gateway computers are dead. If you don't have goons coming to collect your shit then scams will happen. :lol:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I'll get both but PS5 is my preferred system. They need to make it easier to stream again like with PS3

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk, when it was 360 was out, I knew quite a few people that primarily played Xbox...however since PS4 and Xbox One been out, I don't know anybody that has an XBox One. Sony really kicked MS ass this last go round.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Man, I can remember those days. Nowadays you walk off the car lot with a 50k car in less time.

What's even worse one honky mf behind the counter asked me if I had enough credit to buy it. :hmm: After they said I could get it I hit em up with two extra games too. Said yea, put those on credit too. You know, to complete the circle. To this day them bastards didn't get shit from me after those two payments. Sears can eat a dick bro!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Real talk, when it was 360 was out, I knew quite a few people that primarily played Xbox...however since PS4 and Xbox One been out, I don't know anybody that has an XBox One. Sony really kicked MS ass this last go round.

I got one that's been sitting in the corner for years. I may turn it on to update it. Mf will probably be like "Please turn me back off"

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
You know that your experience is only anecdotal. There are literally 10s of millions of xbox one sold.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know that your experience is only anecdotal. There are literally 10s of millions of xbox one sold.

Of course, I was only talking about my experience. Still though, you look at the numbers and PS4 sold close to twice as many as XBox one

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol sont salty that have to eat cro with this price cut lol.im loving it i hope they make it real cheap.but doubt that

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They're seriously gonna wait til the last 20 mins to release the price.....welp.... $499 is my guess

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Just checking the live stream, so far Call of Duty and Resident Evil VIIIage....and now another shooter.

Any "new" or innovative gameplay shown that I've missed?