Sometimes Father Time Need his Ass Thoroughly Kicked

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
Man I used to love the hell out this woman.
Sexy as fuck to me back in the day. That voice and look.

Now she lookin like dj Yella
Lisa_Fischer_Cosmopolite_%28213155%29.jpg

DAMN you father time....
sad-blackish.gif

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I am not surprised. I saw an interview of hers when she was still young and looked good and she was bitter as fuck, think Jennifer Lewis.

This is unacceptable though. The bitch looks like she is homeless now. At least get a fucking wig, you old bitch! She looks like she hasn't deserved to be fuck this century. Pussy probably looks like dried up clay, thighs probably chaffed as fuck too.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I am not surprised. I saw an interview of hers when she was still young and looked good and she was bitter as fuck, think Jennifer Lewis.

This is unacceptable though. The bitch looks like she is homeless now. At least get a fucking wig, you old bitch! She looks like she hasn't deserved to be fuck this century. Pussy probably looks like dried up clay, thighs probably chaffed as fuck too.
Shes looks like she's either lesbian, got some mental illness issues or fresh out of rehab.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I used to love the hell out this woman.
Sexy as fuck to me back in the day. That voice and look.

Now she lookin like dj Yella
Lisa_Fischer_Cosmopolite_%28213155%29.jpg

That's a damn shame, that's why I'm petitioning my senators, The Double D Twins, Durbin, and Duckworth, to sponsor a Logan's Run bill to prevent shit like this happening in the future. How much time does Halle Berry have before the unthinkable happens to her? We must act now!!! Who's with me?!?!

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
She got old and let herself go

She was born in 1958 and is STILL performing. I'd say she's doing pretty well. Definitely better than most.
Sounds 100 times better than 99% of these wacked R&B chics out here right now

Even though this is a diss thread, I'm thankful for it. I had no idea she played with my dude Marcus Miller
I might look up her music now. Never know what we might find

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
You do know this was 30 something years ago right? I was prolly in elementary school when that song was in rotation.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The shit you do to ua body, the shit you put in it & on it either work for you or against you later on in life.

You can look @ her face/ skin & tell she gets high.... coke & or drinks... & or that she doesnt eat right.

Fine now doesnt mean fine later on In life.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is strange that certain things stop working at certain times. Old cells die and new ones are reborn everyday. They say it takes 11 months to reinvigorate every cell in your body including bone, hair, and skin cells. That is like getting a new body every year. But why do some body parts wear out? It has got to be planned by those who actually control the lives of the masses. If round up can be sprayed on plants and certain ones will live and certain ones will die then the same things can happen with eugenics. To the whites it does not matter because they are artificial anyway. But for us blacks to become carbon copies of them certain ones that rule had to know about a plan to put an end to real blackness. We should always wonder about men like Samson, Moses, Jesus, and what the whole and true story really was about these people and their race is important.
If the human body was designed to live forever what stops it. And the ability to grow younger and stronger what stopped it? The way life used to be is that the healthier you got the more wealthier you got. How did a system take over where you have to learn how to please someone else or more people just to survive? Rebuilding the true garden of eden has proved to me to be the hardest job in the entire universe and the most dangerous one.