Something creepy for you 911 conspiracy,numerology nuts.

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
First off I ain't usually into this conspiracy,numerology stuff.But this was kinda creepy to me,especially the last part.

I guess it all makes me wonder who sits and thinks or comes up with this stuff.

I received this e-mail from a kinda kookie friend of mine the other day.

SECRETS of the NUMBER 11.
Read to the bottom.Try it out.I did and I got goose bumps.If you are a skeptical person,read on anyway as it is very interesting.

New York city has 11 letters.
Afghanistan has 11 letters.
Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters...the terrorist who wanted to blow up the towers in 93.
George W.Bush has 11 letters.

This could be mere coincidence,but this gets interesting:
New York is the 11th state.
The first plane crashing against the twin towers was fllight number 11.
Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers,9+2=11
Flight 77 which also hit the towers,was carrying 65 passengers,6+5=11
The event happened on 9/11...9+1+1=11
The date is equal to our emergency services number..911

All coincidence,right?

OK....
The total number of victims inside all the high-jacked planes was 254...2+5+4=11
September 11 is day number 254 of the calender year.Again 2+5+4=11
The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/04.3+1+1+2+4=11.
The tragady in Madrid took place 911 after the twin towers were hit.

Now to get eerie...
The most recognized sybol for the US is the Eagle.The following verse is from the Koran...

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome eagle.The wrath of the eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some of the people trembled in dispair,still more rejoiced:for the wrath of the eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace".

Ok,I know most of this has been covered before...

But do this!!!....Open Microsoft Word,Works or Word Pad,or a new email if your settings are on html...and do the following...

Type in capitals Q33NY...This is the flight number of one of the planes that hit the tower.
Highlight the Q33ny
Change the font size to 48...
Change the actual font to WINGDINGS...

Now tell me that shit ain't spooky....

As I said,someone has too much time on their hands...

I wouldn't simply discount this. Muslims have long claimed that the Quran has a mathematical miracle; that it's perfectly balanced or something. In addition, they invented algebra ("al-Jabr"--the breaking apart) and Islamic terrorists are usually highly computer literate and technically minded.

smokedacane

Star
Registered
Muslim terrorist were not the only ones behind 9/11, they weren't the brains behind orchestrating the event. If you get a chance look up OPERATION NORTHWOODS , that will give you an idea about how much our government is concerned about our safety :lol:.

link
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662

Bin Laden is not even in the top 10 for the FBI's most wanted, and hasn't been for a very looooooong time. But if you want to debate this go pick one of the other more prominent 9/11 threads.

And if 11 holds any importance it's because of Freemasonry symbology, and has nothing to do with Muslims.

Rebel-INS

Rising Star
Registered
Oh my God! How worried should I be? There are 11 letters in the name "David Pawson!"
I'm going into hiding NOW. See you in a few weeks.

Wait a sec ... just realized "YOU CAN'T HIDE" also has 11 letters! What am I gonna do?
Help me!!! The terrorists are after me! ME! I can't believe it! Oh crud*, there must
be someplace on the planet Earth I could hide! But no ... "PLANET EARTH" has 11 letters, too!

Maybe Nostradamus can help me. But dare I trust him? There are 11 letters in "NOSTRADAMUS."
I know, the Red Cross can help. No they can't... 11 letters in "THE RED CROSS," can't trust
them. I would rely on self defense, but "SELF DEFENSE" has 11 letters in it, too! Can
someone help? Anyone? If so, send me email. No, don't... "SEND ME EMAIL" has 11 letters....

Will this never end? I'm going insane! "GOING INSANE???" Eleven letters!! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

I guess I'll die alone, even though "I'LL DIE ALONE" has 11 letters.....

-- Dave

PS: America itself is doomed! Our Independence Day is July 4th ... 7/4 ... 7+4=11!

PPS: "HORSE MANURE*" has 11 letters also, so don't bother to tell me what this is.

http://hometown.aol.com/davepawson/elevens.html

Brother Blues

Deceased - Nov. 4, 2015
BGOL Legend
:lol:

As I said,I don't put much belief into this kinda thing...and what struck me about the e-mail was,somebody did put some time and effort into it all.

But....the M.S. Word thing was a little creepy.