Someone stashhouse got hit

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their going to hand that money over to who it belongs to cause their behavior is too jovial.

I would of been loading that shit to the back of my truck,while headed further south,to south America while I try to figure out a way to smuggle myself and the money to Island where I'll retire as a PoorToe Rican national.Fuck them Cartels,when I ain't dead.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Everybody bout to die...even the goldfish.

dead-fish-cure.gif

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol they probably got so much money they forgot all about that money hidden in the wall

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know....who the hell is that on that money?I googled Messican Money they have a motherfucker on their pesos that looks like a young Steven Seagal on it not Ell Pollo Loco.

That's why their happy,it might be fake money.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Their going to hand that money over to who it belongs to cause their behavior is too jovial.

I would of been loading that shit to the back of my truck,while headed further south,to south America while I try to figure out a way to smuggle myself and the money to Island where I'll retire as a PoorToe Rican national.Fuck them Cartels,when I ain't dead.
They'll prolly kill them whether they hand over the money or not to send a message