Someone’s mom is getting fuck! Her ass tho!!!(ladiva321)

arlow pear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Love the 40+ crew....and she's in her sexual prime. I'd hurt myself fucking her, literally. But like dude said, I kept thinking "Grandma", too, whenever I looked at her face.Lol!

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://ladiva321.tumblr.com/

tumblr_ow4cgxBG341w4xxrno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ow4af79CMD1w4xxrno1_400.gif

tumblr_otdje6WBb71w4xxrno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ot5z3yp7xX1w4xxrno1_1280.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
That ass Is Phat...
40 ain't old, to Me
Bitch just kinda ugly/old looking in the face

I think she is older than 40. She in her 50's.

Yeah I think she is older than 40 too, she probably 45-50. I was thinking she probably didn't have any kids, body tight and attentioning whoring on social media, but I read some of her IG posts and she says she's not a grandmother yet, so I guess that means she has kid/kids.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I think she is older than 40 too, she probably 45-50. I was thinking she probably didn't have any kids, body tight and attentioning whoring on social media, but I read some of her IG posts and she says she's not a grandmother yet, so I guess that means she has kid/kids.
it's sad though she has to thot on social media for attention at her age. she looks uncomfortable in some of her pics and don't look happy.

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
Damnn looka that stomach

She selling her USED panties for you panty freaks

yall have to admit we ain seen it at this level and low key imma freak with it...in that way you know that if your over at her crib she will have sweet as taboo on repeat saying thats my jam and throwing that ass all in ya face while she smoke a joint and cooking in one of those sexy ass outfits looking at you like yeah nigga im finna feed ya good cause you finna do some fucking all night and imma need ya strent