Somebody please post up that latest Coon Train video. I gotta send it to a wealthy friend of mine who needs to learn...

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I see the old ones floating around on YouTube but I saw one here not long ago and it has a lot more coons on it and the production was better than the old videos.

Someone please rack that up for me so I can send this fool a taste of reality.

BTW, he sent me this bullshit earlier. He said it's a black man who's saying it. I said, no... it's a Coon who's saying it!

That is Jason Whitlock, right?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Don't mind me.......

003.gif

christop

Rising Star
Registered
That point is moot imo. No one was coming over on some you know I wouldn't have enslaved you but since you were captured and enslaved by other Africans I guess I will now lmao.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see the old ones floating around on YouTube but I saw one here not long ago and it has a lot more coons on it and the production was better than the old videos.

Someone please rack that up for me so I can send this fool a taste of reality.

BTW, he sent me this bullshit earlier. He said it's a black man who's saying it. I said, no... it's a Coon who's saying it!

That is Jason Whitlock, right?

Jason Whitlock was 100% right with what he said.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Turn on the front-facing camera of your smartphone and hit record for a minute or two. You’ll instantly have your own homegrown coon video!

Ok, unlike you, I'll give respect where it's due. That was a decent joke, even coming from a boot-licking trumptard like yourself. :rolleyes:

:lol2: :lol2:

jnyc69

Star
BGOL Investor
It says it in the video

Shaq said trump won fair and square.

If he said that, he's a coon all day long.
Disagree there is more to cooning then that statement that is his opinion Candace Owens has her action and a track record sheriff David A. Clarke has his action and a track record

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Disagree there is more to cooning then that statement that is his opinion Candace Owens has her action and a track record sheriff David A. Clarke has his action and a track record

If you're black....and a celebrity and you go in front of cameras and say that Trump won the election fair and square... You are a full fledged coon. There's no other way to look at it. .

jnyc69

Star
BGOL Investor
If you're black....and a celebrity and you go in front of cameras and say that Trump won the election fair and square... You are a full fledged coon. There's no other way to look at it. .
Again disagree Trump beat Hillary in the election so you have a problem with the election result Trump 304 to Hillary 232 so if your Black and a celebrity it best to remain silent

jnyc69

Star
BGOL Investor
it is called logic/ facts Trump won the election 304 to 232 It is not based on how you feel about a Black celebrity making a statement about the election so in your mindset a Black celebrity needs to remain silent good day

Last edited: