some shit went down in Memphis, cops shot a dude in handcuffs 24times, onlookers aint like that shit

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
that's that same dumb shit people are saying on facebook. That dude killed a man in Mississippi then ran and hid in North Memphis. That's why the U.S. Marshals got involved in the first place. He all on facebook filming the cops smoking weed talking about "they gone have to catch me" well they did idiot. now i get that tensions are High and when they saw a black man get shot they reacted but they didn't know the situation. Black people need to be smarter and jumping on innocent people is inexcusable

BGOL translator pls .....

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is childish . That wont bring him back. Only a coward would attack a news reporter. You wait for your day in court and sue they ass.
What-The-Fuck-The-Fuck-Dafuq-Will-Smith-Fresh-Prince-Of-Bel-air-Wtf-Weird-Reaction-GIF.gif

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ok this is what i got out of this, if i'm wrong then by all means reply and add the correct series of events below...

1. suspect stole a car and killed someone while stealing it.

2. marshalls serving the dangerous fugitive warrant confronted the man (without informing memphis PD) at his home. suspect rushed out the back jumped in the car he killed someone for, tried to make a run for it crashing into several police cruisers.

3. seeing he couldn't get anywhere, he jumps out the car gun in hand, marshalls shoot him, then handcuff him then leave him on the ground no medical attention no ambulance called. he dies.

"if" this is the actual scenario that took place then can't be mad at cops shooting him. if they left him handcuffed on the ground to die no assistance, then that's another issue that needs to be dealt with then i can understand the rioting against cops.. but this is no person to mourn over.. he just killed another black man for his car prior to this.. where's the outrage for that. this isnt trayvon martin story or any innocent black man story that was killed by the cops... this was a rabid dog who made the decision to put himself in that position....

We don't know if anything that is being reported is true. We all know policing organizations like to criminalize black victims. Remember Trayvon was a druggie and a thug.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is not the first time cops have gotten away with something like that. But I do not agree with what they did. Afterwards the money and power will still be going their way. Image paying taxes to pay them to give you hell and kill you when they get ready.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real change comes from organizing.The police have done this before and got away with it. Robo cop from D. Michigan. Maybe others. I checked out the movie "The Spook That Sat By The Door". That movie came out in 73 I think and there has not been a movie since then of that nature.
If the money and resources is still going to be going to them then the control of people and their minds will still be in their hands. We should never forget we all worship money. We went to school to learn how to accept money from robberies,liars and thieves. They took what they got and want to program everybody else in order to get crumbs from their table. They have been playing chess while we have been playing checkers. They probably knew something like this would happen sooner or later. They got so many secret weapons kept secret from the public. They got tons of evidence of black life when we was in our right minds instead of carbon copies of them. Why do we think that things like historical findings and so called ufo's have a 100% cover up following them?

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It does matter, faggot. In fact, it looks like the marshals are using the video to justify premeditated murder.

Yall justifying turning a Black neighborhood into a shooting range while the US Marshals had a choice to handle this differently.

How many white neighborhoods do they do this in?

You're either a white dude or a cot damn sambo.

Them US marshals s got served their wake up call. Btw, how many protestors got arrested?

There's a reason for this.

So u resort to name calling when u have a baseless argument? Typical.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This may explain why the marshalls chose not to include local PD in their fugitive search.

Federal task forces ban body cameras, so Atlanta police pull out. Others may follow.

No Justice Department agents or officers use cameras, while local police are moving toward transparency

Tom Jackman
June 14 at 1:26 PM

When an Atlanta police officer working on an FBI fugitive task force shot and killed a wanted but unarmed man in January, he hadn’t yet been assigned a body camera. Atlanta Police Chief Erika Shields moved quickly to assign cameras to all of her officers on task forces and was told no. Federal agents never wear body cameras, and they prohibit local officers from wearing them on their joint operations.

Shields said she wasn’t aware of the camera ban until after investigator Sung Kim fatally shot Jimmy Atchison. When she realized the federal agencies would not bend on their “no camera” policies, Shields and Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms decided late last month to pull Atlanta’s officers out of joint task forces with the Drug Enforcement Administration, the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service, about 25 officers total.

“If you’re policing and you’re policing properly,” Shields said, “you have nothing to fear” from wearing a body camera. Bottoms said she didn’t want to be in the position of not having video footage to answer the questions of a grieving family.

As more local police departments require their officers to record their actions, chiefs have been joining Atlanta in pushing back against the federal prohibition on body cameras. They note that the Justice Department has helped fund and train local police departments in body-camera use while ignoring federal use.

No video footage is likely to emerge from a federal shooting in Memphis that sparked a night of rioting Wednesday. An armed fugitive from Mississippi was cornered by a U.S. Marshals Service regional task force, police said, and the marshals fatally shot 20-year-old Brandon Webber. Memphis police were not a part of the task force or the shooting, a Memphis police spokesman said, but became caught up in the controversy when they were called to help maintain the scene and were attacked by angry residents. At least 35 officers were injured.

['A lot of confusion’: Memphis in unrest after fatal police-involved shooting fueled by unconfirmed accounts]

Video shows Park Police fired nine shots into Bijan Ghaisar's Jeep, killing him]

A bill to require federal uniformed officers to wear body cameras, introduced in the House in the fall by Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.) and Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.) and spurred by the Ghaisar killing, did not get a hearing before the 2018 session of Congress ended and will soon be reintroduced, Norton’s and Beyer’s staffs said.

Justice Department survey released in November showed that 47 percent of police and sheriff’s agencies in the United States had acquired body cameras as of 2016 and 69 percent had in-car cameras. Of the agencies with more than 500 officers or deputies, 80 percent had body cameras, the survey showed.

The number of agencies with body cameras has roughly doubled in the past five years, a study from George Mason University estimated recently.

Federal agencies form task forces with local police departments to target specific issues, such as gun crime or high-intensity drug dealing, or to catch wanted criminals. The Marshals Service, in a statement, said its joint operations “result in the arrest of nearly 100,000 violent fugitives each year, bringing immediate relief to communities and protecting the most vulnerable populations.”

Bureau of Justice Assistance was pushing funding and training on the cameras to local police. The bureau calls the cameras “a promising tool to improve evidentiary outcomes, and enhance the safety of, and improve interactions between, officers and the public.”

But four years ago, many police departments had not yet equipped much of their forces with the cameras. But most big departments have caught up, prompting some conflicts.

O’Carroll noted that, when local police officers join a task force, they are deputized as federal agents. They then follow the practices of the federal agency, which in the case of cameras means no cameras.

Not every department sees the “no cameras” rule as a problem. In Tucson, Police Chief Chris Magnus said his department can’t afford body cameras for its entire department, so task force officers don’t have them.

“Pulling out of federal task forces would have a negative impact on our ability to work narcotics, stolen vehicles, gun cases,” Magnus said. “We are not a wealthy city and federal help has been more advantageous than not. No one is asking us to violate our own policies — yet — so we have no reason to leave.”

In Washington, officers with the D.C. police remove their cameras when they join the federal task forces, Deputy Communications Director Kristen Metzger said.

“The feds don’t allow us to use them and we comply. We’re going along with what our federal partners want,” she said.

spacer.gif

A police officer wears a newly issued body camera in New York in 2017. Federal agencies are concerned that footage from such cameras could compromise their tactics or information. (Mary Altaffer/AP)
Police officials understand the need to keep witnesses, secret discussions and undercover agents out of video recordings.

“What I want is,” said Austin Police Chief Brian Manley, “when officers are doing a preplanned operation, a search warrant or a takedown, they should have the body-worn cameras on. That’s a very controlled use of the camera. I think that’s a starting point. . . . This is going to be an issue the federal agencies need to address. If they don’t, we’ll need to consider whether we continue to participate with them.”

Shields said her officers on federal task forces in Atlanta were given the option of wearing their cameras and not doing any enforcement activity or not wearing cameras and “just hoping they wouldn’t get involved in anything” controversial. “That’s not workable.”

Shields said the public expectation in her communities is that police will have video footage to back up their version of events. “We owe it to the family to explain the best we can why we killed someone,” the Atlanta chief said. “It’s unacceptable to them that they have to accept our word.”

This story has been corrected to reflect that Atlanta police had not assigned cameras to their task force officers before the Atchison shooting.

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My argument is factual, sound and logical.

I name call when i realize the person im speaking to is an asshole.

You asshole.

I'm an asshole for stating the kid had a death wish? Answer this genius why did he ram the cars and pull the gun? Why didnt he comply? I ain't for no black man to be shot by police but c'mon he knew what he was doing. And why would the Marshall tell mpd anything. Hell if u really from around here u know that mpd is fouls as fuck. and has leaks. Hell all they needed was someone to get word out and dude would be in the wind.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I'm an asshole for stating the kid had a death wish? Answer this genius why did he ram the cars and pull the gun? Why didnt he comply? I ain't for no black man to be shot by police but c'mon he knew what he was doing. And why would the Marshall tell mpd anything. Hell if u really from around here u know that mpd is fouls as fuck. and has leaks. Hell all they needed was someone to get word out and dude would be in the wind.
You're an asshole for not being offended by police shooting up a Black neighborhood.

They did not have to arrest that dude there.

They had other options.

They do not kill white folks in white neighborhoods like that.

They showed total disregard for the lives and sanity of the residents in that neighborhood.

They routinely bring in white COP killers with little to no incident, but routinely kill unarmed Black men.

Why are you not offended by these truths?

Maybe because you're an asshole?

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're an asshole for not being offended by police shooting up a Black neighborhood.

They had other options.

They showed total disregard for the lives and sanity of the residents in that neighborhood.

They routinely bring in white COP killers with little to no incident, but routinely kill unarmed Black men.

Do you understand the job of the marshals? US Marshals are NOT police, there is a difference. They may be law enforcement but they are not police. They don’t write tickets, respond to calls etc. US Marshals hunt fugitives, and execute warrants. They not gonna wait until he's in a "safe place". Mufuka put his hood in danger for being their after doing what he did and running back to them.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you understand the job of the marshals? US Marshals are NOT police, there is a difference. They may be law enforcement but they are not police. They don’t write tickets, respond to calls etc. US Marshals hunt fugitives, and execute warrants. They not gonna wait until he's in a "safe place". Mufuka put his hood in danger for being their after doing what he did and running back to them.
Same thing no respect for the black neighborhood. They would not have done it that way in a white neighborhood. And the people at the top are real devils. Just because they appear a certain way to the masses they are real devils. The foundation of this bullshit we was born in where murders, liars, thieves, build nations and program and brainwash fools to continue on their empire. That dude has not did worst things than some of them. What he did was wrong but he was only being like his slave master.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

They had other options.

I've lost all respect for you dude...

why u keep saying they shot up neighborhood? .. they didn't do that.. they shot HIM.. exaggerating trying to make a point?.. you sound about as uneducated as one of those dumb ass people they interview on the news. Spewing sudo street code when that don't do shit but keep the hood HOOD...and impress hood niggaz can't tell right from wrong..

militant for no reason... your opinion skewed by misplaced anger...resorting to name calling?. shit is pathetic

Is it bad cops out there? yep.. Do cops seem to kill a disproportionate number of innocent black men? yep But that ain't what happened this time...Black people need THINK before they react.

and don't give me this Bullshit about disrespecting the black neighborhood. The killer did that when he killed a man in cold blood and ran to the hood to hide. HE brought the heat to the hood.

Trying to compare this trayvon or mike brown or tamir might explain why tension is high in the black community. but that ain't what happened in this situation.. people need to learn the difference

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Same thing no respect for the black neighborhood. They would not have done it that way in a white neighborhood. And the people at the top are real devils. Just because they appear a certain way to the masses they are real devils. The foundation of this bullshit we was born in where murders, liars, thieves, build nations and program and brainwash fools to continue on their empire. That dude has not did worst things than some of them. What he did was wrong but he was only being like his slave master.
bullshit... a white man got shot by a white cop right in his own back yard last week... right in the most affluent part of the memphis area

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bullshit... a white man got shot by a white cop right in his own back yard last week... right in the most affluent part of the memphis area
That is a comparison but people like me know what is going on. We all worship money and material things. Selling our souls to a white reality should not be the only way to survive and be successful. It is a big difference when you know that your own kind has become carbon copies of devils and it is my job to overcome this. It is not that we are not concerned about all people but we are the targets for several different reasons. The only real hope is total separation from the control of a white reality, white ideas, white values, etc.
It is not that we are not concerned about other people but when devils turn against other devils that is a problem that a black savior is not involved in. But for a chance for blacks to separate and start becoming themselves is number one concern with the top devils. As long as everybody is controlled by what controls them there is no worry but they are out to destroy us and any chance for real freedom. Me trying to explain it may sound Chinese but I can never give up on real freedom. The world is yet to see that. For blacks to be themselves is a great threat to a white reality, white ideas, white values, etc. It is one thing for a black to be himself and another thing to be a carbon copy of a devil. All whites are devils. Even though some whites suffer from their own kind white supremacy still bonds them. For us it is like a baby being raised by wolves. That baby grows up knowing only one world and one reality. The one it was raised up in.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

The us Marshal fact sheet can be downloaded explaining to your uninformed and ignorant ass exactly how local police are supposed to be brought in on fugitive task forces and how the marshals coordinate with local law enforcement to do such.

All you had to do was look.

The whole point is to not go in blind into volatile situations like THIS ONE causing a riot like THIS ONE.

federal officers do not know the local culture. This is the results of their ignorance.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We’re at war with whom? This nigga was a criminal! He shot someone in the fucking face in a robbery! If we’re at war, then our enemy is young black goons. That’s who we are at war with.

How hard is it for you dumb ass project niggas to understand?! It’s young black men who are terrorizing our communities! They are killing blacks WAAAAAAYYYYY more than cops kill us. AND, when we do get killed by cops, 75% of the time we were doing some fucking crime!

So....you’re right. We are at war. The enemy is young black men and their ghetto single mothers who raise them to be savage criminals.

Yes, when I get pulled over by cops I’m uneasy and nervous and I’m a law abiding citizen. But I also know that walking around my own people puts me at a higher risk of getting robbed and murdered for a cellphone.

I don’t care for police at all, but I absolutely despise these goon sagging pants criminal niggas who cause good black people so much pain. And I also despise niggas like you who cares so much about a criminal who shot a black man in the face to carjack him. You’re a pathetic nigga. I bet you give zero fucks for the innocent black man that this goon shot. Meanwhile, you’re ready to riot on some bullshit BLM nonsense. And I call it nonsense because that’s what it is. As far as most blacks are concerned, the only black lives that matter are black criminals who get killed by police. Not the good black people who get killed by these criminals.... nope!! We don’t care about those lives. They don’t matter! But, if DeQuan Jenkins or Darius Jones get killed by police after they just finished raping and murdering three teen black girls, then we must riot on behalf of the black rapist/murderers! FOH! You niggas disgust me.
Tiny tina

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I've lost all respect for you dude...

why u keep saying they shot up neighborhood? .. they didn't do that.. they shot HIM.. exaggerating trying to make a point?.. you sound about as uneducated as one of those dumb ass people they interview on the news. Spewing sudo street code when that don't do shit but keep the hood HOOD...and impress hood niggaz can't tell right from wrong..

militant for no reason... your opinion skewed by misplaced anger...resorting to name calling?. shit is pathetic

Is it bad cops out there? yep.. Do cops seem to kill a disproportionate number of innocent black men? yep But that ain't what happened this time...Black people need THINK before they react.

and don't give me this Bullshit about disrespecting the black neighborhood. The killer did that when he killed a man in cold blood and ran to the hood to hide. HE brought the heat to the hood.

Trying to compare this trayvon or mike brown or tamir might explain why tension is high in the black community. but that ain't what happened in this situation.. people need to learn the difference
First off, I never asked for nor needed your respect.

Second, the suspects car was in his driveway and was off during the shooting. He was killed a few feet from his car. The US Marshals rammed his car with theirs, not the other way around. He was not running, he was getting out the car when THEY ATTACKED.

I'm seeing now that you dont know what happened AT ALL.

And shooting 20 plus times at the ground in a neighborhood is STILL shooting up the neighborhood . Stop being an asshole.

Tami Sawyer, a Shelby County Commissioner and also a Memphis mayoral candidate, says she was in Frayser Wednesday night during the protests. In a Facebook Live video, she made reference to the 2018 police shooting: “We continue to have this cycle here in Memphis and it’s only going to get worse if we don’t address this now. People are hurting, people aren’t in the street for fun right now. They aren’t throwing rocks for fun, they are hurting. And until we have a city that mourns with people and not criminalizes them, that throws tear gas at people in their own neighborhoods, were going to see more and more of this.”

There are criminals in ALL neighborhoods but for some reason Black neighborhoods see the majority of these operations which HORRIFY the residents.

There are better ways to apprehend suspects.

Why are you okay with white supremacist terrorism aimed at Black folks?

Why are you okay with Black innocent men and even Black suspected criminals being killed instead of being arrested?

Why did you hate Black people?

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member