some shit went down in Memphis, cops shot a dude in handcuffs 24times, onlookers aint like that shit

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Fuck that. You do not pull that Florida shit in Memphis. They did not coordinate with local authorities, didnt know the city culture and turned a neighborhood into a warzone.

And they had to get backup to save their dumb asses.

You dont fight Memphis niggas in Memphis, even if you're the cops.
This.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
ok this is what i got out of this, if i'm wrong then by all means reply and add the correct series of events below...

1. suspect stole a car and killed someone while stealing it.

2. marshalls serving the dangerous fugitive warrant confronted the man (without informing memphis PD) at his home. suspect rushed out the back jumped in the car he killed someone for, tried to make a run for it crashing into several police cruisers.

3. seeing he couldn't get anywhere, he jumps out the car gun in hand, marshalls shoot him, then handcuff him then leave him on the ground no medical attention no ambulance called. he dies.

"if" this is the actual scenario that took place then can't be mad at cops shooting him. if they left him handcuffed on the ground to die no assistance, then that's another issue that needs to be dealt with then i can understand the rioting against cops.. but this is no person to mourn over.. he just killed another black man for his car prior to this.. where's the outrage for that. this isnt trayvon martin story or any innocent black man story that was killed by the cops... this was a rabid dog who made the decision to put himself in that position....

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
ok this is what i got out of this, if i'm wrong then by all means reply and add the correct series of events below...

2. marshalls serving the dangerous fugitive warrant confronted the man (without informing memphis PD) at his home. suspect rushed out the back jumped in the car he killed someone for, tried to make a run for it crashing into several police cruisers.

3. seeing he couldn't get anywhere, he jumps out the car gun in hand, marshalls shoot him, then handcuff him then leave him on the ground no medical attention no ambulance called. he dies.

"if" this is the actual scenario that took place then can't be mad at cops shooting him. if they left him handcuffed on the ground to die no assistance, then that's another issue that needs to be dealt with then i can understand the rioting against cops.. but this is no person to mourn over.. he just killed another black man for his car prior to this.. where's the outrage for that. this isnt trayvon martin story or any innocent black man story that was killed by the cops... this was a rabid dog who made the decision to put himself in that position....

Could be, but at the time them folks might’ve not known the chain of events

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
The story sparks conflicting feelings for me...I am glad Black people are standing up for themselves and letting people know they are tired of the fuckery...at the same time I really don't feel sorry for a man who murders innocent people being shot to death...of course, that form of lethal justice is not applied equally ...RIP to the original innocent man that was killed

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Wait they're rioting for a motherfucker that's guilty? :roflmao:

The irony is the dude he carjacked then murdered was innocent and the community ain't say shit.
No dumb ass.

They beat the shit out some cops for coming into their community and turning it into a kill zone.

The US Marshals did not follow procedure. They disrespected every man woman and child who lives there. You cannot do that shit in Memphis.

Last edited:

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No dumb ass.

They beat the shit out some cops for coming into their community and turn it into a kill zone.

The US Marshals did not follow procedure. They disrespected every man woman and child who lives there. You cannot do that shit in Memphis.

So they attacked their own police force, first responders as well as a news reporter because the US marshals "violated procedure"? So what you're telling me a federal entity isn't allowed to operate in Memphis without permission from local law enforcement? Or were they never supposed to pursue the fugitive to Memphis in the first place. Is Memphis some kind of sanctuary for murderers?

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

If - and this is a huge IF - this was in fact the scenario then the outrage is misdirected. Personally, the headline did its job and immediately caused me to feel something immensely and as expected I was angry. The issue and root cause (and should not be overlooked...) is far too often demonstrative reactions towards us happen and there is never accountability by ANYONE. We are expected to pray and forgive our murders with no justice or recourse. So hearing about a brother getting shot 20 times whilst in cuffs is par for the course. The fact he was a criminal who was a danger to US ALL is a vital detail not to be excluded and I think it’s safe to say that now that we are a little better informed, the anger is not as great. Even with that said, school shooters and (white) people who commit equally heinous crimes walk away and are treated to three hots and a cot for their troubles. Not to mention, they are suffering from a mental illness and should be helped before anyone passes judgement.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
So they attacked their own police force, first responders as well as a news reporter because the US marshals "violated procedure"? So what you're telling me a federal entity isn't allowed to operate in Memphis without permission from local law enforcement? Or were they never supposed to pursue the fugitive to Memphis in the first place. Is Memphis some kind of sanctuary for murderers?
that's that same dumb shit people are saying on facebook. That dude killed a man in Mississippi then ran and hid in North Memphis. That's why the U.S. Marshals got involved in the first place. He all on facebook filming the cops smoking weed talking about "they gone have to catch me" well they did idiot. now i get that tensions are High and when they saw a black man get shot they reacted but they didn't know the situation. Black people need to be smarter and jumping on innocent people is inexcusable

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
that's that same dumb shit people are saying on facebook. That dude killed a man in Mississippi then ran and hid in North Memphis. That's why the U.S. Marshals got involved in the first place. He all on facebook filming the cops smoking weed talking about "they gone have to catch me" well they did idiot. now i get that tensions are High and when they saw a black man get shot they reacted but they didn't know the situation. Black people need to be smarter and jumping on innocent people is inexcusable

Too often, police terrorize an entire neighborhood looking for a suspect. They will come in and treat everyone like a criminal instead of acting with the carefulness and delicate social order that they do when they are in white neighborhoods.
People are fed up.
Memphis is not Florida. People are sick of that bully bullshit and are starting to revolt, right or wrong.
Black people do need to be smarter. They need to aim for the heads.
I feel no sympathy for an alleged murderer of an innocent person but at the same time, I have witnessed first hand at how these types of situations are handled. It is often with total disregard for the safety of those in the neighborhood.
If the police were on better terms with the people who PAY THEIR SALARIES, the hood would make it easier for them to do their jobs. Instead, too often they come in flexing . They come in threatening and challenging everyone. They show no love, so they get no love.
Its because of shit like how they did that woman in Phoenix that they get treated like they do in Memphis. People see that shit and have no reason to trust the police.
I'm not trying to make excuses or judgement calls. I'm just calling it like I see it.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
A federal entity attempting to arrest a suspect is supposed to work with local police. Local police could have arrested this guy with little trouble.

Why dont you have a problem with stray bullets from police hitting innocent children?

Why dont you have a problem with them traumatizing the residents by murdering a man right before them?

Why dont you have a problem with them not arresting this guy but instead of executing him? You know they arrest white folks, even the one who killed multiple Black people at church, right?

You can kiss my ass with that white man mentality.

So yes, everyone gets their asses kicked for shooting up a Memphis neighborhood especially when they violated the rules and standards they are held to.

This is the US Marshall's fault.

PERIOD.

They think they can run roughshod over all Black people all over the US. I betcha they wont do that shit again.

These folks didn't tear up their neighborhood. They fucked up the folks responsible. That's a GOOD thing.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Damn US Marshalls have to check-in in Memphis?

Did the killer check-in with the neighborhood let them know he would be hiding out there and making the block hot?
right they ain't got to check-in no where

and shit didn't get violent until HE ran..he was in a video telling people what he was going to do.. can't believe supposedly smart people are defending this shit...smh

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A federal entity attempting to arrest a suspect is supposed to work with local police. Local police could have arrested this guy with little trouble.

Why dont you have a problem with stray bullets from police hitting innocent children?

Why dont you have a problem with them traumatizing the residents by murdering a man right before them?

Why dont you have a problem with them not arresting this guy but instead of executing him? You know they arrest white folks, even the one who killed multiple Black people at church, right?

You can kiss my ass with that white man mentality.

So yes, everyone gets their asses kicked for shooting up a Memphis neighborhood especially when they violated the rules and standards they are held to.

This is the US Marshall's fault.

PERIOD.

They think they can run roughshod over all Black people all over the US. I betcha they wont do that shit again.

These folks didn't tear up their neighborhood. They fucked up the folks responsible. That's a GOOD thing.

Local police could have arrested him with no trouble? The guy literally recorded a video of the local police saying that he was going to run from them. :roflmao:

Im just sorry the marshals ran him down before he got the chance to put some hot slugs in your belly. You stupid motherfucker you.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
right they ain't got to check-in no where

and shit didn't get violent until HE ran..he was in a video telling people what he was going to do.. can't believe supposedly smart people are defending this shit...smh
You're the one who's stupid.

So the dude ran. The cops STILL SHOULDNT HAVE SHOT HIM.

Just cause you're programmed to believe shitty racist police behavior is okay doesn't make it okay.

The suspect will never get his day in court. He may have been doing everything right.

Yall so quick to believe the police when you KNOW they would kill YOU and then make YOU out to be Satan.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Local police could have arrested him with no trouble? The guy literally recorded a video of the local police saying that he was going to run from them. :roflmao:

Im just sorry the marshals ran him down before he got the chance to put some hot slugs in your belly. You stupid motherfucker you.
I'm from Memphis. I know how folks get down here. Im speaking from an informed position while you're speaking some old coon ass faggot slave master dick sucking position.

The cops fucked up and paid for it.

You dont do bad policing in Memphis.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
You're the one who's stupid.

So the dude ran. The cops STILL SHOULDNT HAVE SHOT HIM.

Just cause you're programmed to believe shitty racist police behavior is okay doesn't make it okay.

The suspect will never get his day in court. He may have been doing everything right.

Yall so quick to believe the police when you KNOW they would kill YOU and then make YOU out to be Satan.
he jump out of the car with a GUN....WTF DUDE??? after using the car as a weapon!

you're defending a goddamn criminal...

i can't do this i'm out..

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that. Since he did what he did, they should have lit his ass up.like the Memphis in May Fireworks

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
So if I am to understand you Memphis dudes, he pulled a gun and ran from the Marshalls BUT he would have surrendered no problem to MPD???
Memphis cops are more trusted here than feds. On top of that, there could have been a better way to arrest the dude. You know your backyard better than your relatives, right?

And again, if he was shot while handcuffed and left to bleed out in the street, how was he a threat?

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If all of that is true, how was he shot while hancuffed?

See?

The cops are guilty until proven innocent.

And again, if he was shot while handcuffed and left to bleed out in the street, how was he a threat?

How was he shot while handcuffed? Show bgol a single source that says he was shot while cuffed besides some shit a dude posted on ig.
What likely did happen was dude got shot the fuck up then cuffed until the ambulance came.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Man, 20, who was shot dead by U.S. Marshals in Memphis posted a Facebook Live video just hours before he died boasting that police couldn't catch him and they'd 'have to kill me'
  • Brandon Webber, 20, was shot dead by U.S. Marshals during an attempted arrest outside his family's home in Memphis on Wednesday night
  • He had filmed a Facebook Live video just hours earlier boasting that police couldn't catch him and they would 'have to kill me'
  • Authorities say he rammed a police vehicle and then emerged with a weapon as they tried to arrest him for outstanding violent felony warrants
  • Webber had been wanted in a June 3 shooting that happened during a car theft in Mississippi
  • His death triggered violent overnight clashes with protesters that left at least 24 police officers injured when they were struck by flying rocks and bricks
  • Webber was an honors student who graduated high school in 2017 and was enrolled at University of Memphis
  • His pregnant girlfriend went into labor as the riots broke out and filmed herself crying in hospital
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...shes-erupt-Memphis-marshals-kill-suspect.html

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, 20, who was shot dead by U.S. Marshals in Memphis posted a Facebook Live video just hours before he died boasting that police couldn't catch him and they'd 'have to kill me'
  • Brandon Webber, 20, was shot dead by U.S. Marshals during an attempted arrest outside his family's home in Memphis on Wednesday night
  • He had filmed a Facebook Live video just hours earlier boasting that police couldn't catch him and they would 'have to kill me'
  • Authorities say he rammed a police vehicle and then emerged with a weapon as they tried to arrest him for outstanding violent felony warrants
  • Webber had been wanted in a June 3 shooting that happened during a car theft in Mississippi
  • His death triggered violent overnight clashes with protesters that left at least 24 police officers injured when they were struck by flying rocks and bricks
  • Webber was an honors student who graduated high school in 2017 and was enrolled at University of Memphis
  • His pregnant girlfriend went into labor as the riots broke out and filmed herself crying in hospital
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...shes-erupt-Memphis-marshals-kill-suspect.html

This shit is about to become a movie.

BK Pop

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Memphis cops are more trusted here than feds. On top of that, there could have been a better way to arrest the dude. You know your backyard better than your relatives, right?

Dont matter who the officer is when this dude wasn't gonna go peacefully. He sd it on Instagram. He kept his promise and he got what he got.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
How was he shot while handcuffed? Show bgol a single source that says he was shot while cuffed besides some shit a dude posted on ig.
What likely did happen was dude got shot the fuck up then cuffed until the ambulance came.
that's what happened

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Family members said they were unaware of any warrants in Webber’s name, and residents spread versions of the shooting that suggested he may have been shot more than 20 times, possibly while handcuffed — details police have neither confirmed nor denied.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a90b14-8e2e-11e9-b08e-cfd89bd36d4e_story.html

Stop being a dick. The police version is always a lie until proven to be the truth.

You dont know a cot damn thing about any of this, so dont give your likely what happened 2 cents. You aint got 1 cent on this, bitch.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Dont matter who the officer is when this dude wasn't gonna go peacefully. He sd it on Instagram. He kept his promise and he got what he got.

It does matter, faggot. In fact, it looks like the marshals are using the video to justify premeditated murder.

Yall justifying turning a Black neighborhood into a shooting range while the US Marshals had a choice to handle this differently.

How many white neighborhoods do they do this in?

You're either a white dude or a cot damn sambo.

Them US marshals s got served their wake up call. Btw, how many protestors got arrested?

There's a reason for this.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
he jump out of the car with a GUN....WTF DUDE??? after using the car as a weapon!

you're defending a goddamn criminal...

i can't do this i'm out..

They attacked those who protected murderers who hide behind badges.

This is what happens when you bring war to a neighborhood at peace.

You need the permission of the RESIDENTS to do this kind of thing.

Memphis is a sanctuary city from lawless and oppressive policing.

Have I answered all your questions?

Keep that police murdering Black people shit out of Memphis.

It will not be allowed.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
It does matter, faggot. In fact, it looks like the marshals are using the video to justify premeditated murder.

Yall justifying turning a Black neighborhood into a shooting range while the US Marshals had a choice to handle this differently.

How many white neighborhoods do they do this in?

You're either a white dude or a cot damn sambo.

Them US marshals s got served their wake up call. Btw, how many protestors got arrested?

There's a reason for this.
o_O ..............smh

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
o_O ..............smh
You can shake your damn head all you want.

The suspect is not on trial here because he's dead.

The us Marshals could have done a million other things than kill this man in a Memphis neighborhood.

The fact that you can't divorce these 2 issues speaks volumes about you.

I'm not defending the suspect AT ALL.

At the same time, the suspect is not responsible for the actions of the US Marshals.

The police routinely arrest white mass shooters.

But they have no choice but to shoot up a Black neighborhood?

The fuck is wrong with you???