Somalis in Minnesota and elsewhere now denounce African Americans & Black people

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Why dont black people in the UK diss and call out the UK? I see blacks in the UK and UK territories addressing America and Black Americans far more than them. Its like the UK gets a pass or blacks in the UK are afraid of whites. Even if you do a search on the board of Queen Elizabeth you wont find many posts dissing her here and its always been UK blacks here. But there's tons of posts and threads dissing our lineage and movement. If cats see themselves as British and have love for the UK why do they try to hide it?
Im paying homage to my East African brother, whom wasnt a coon.
No! we do not need you patronage or patronization. I used to see your type all the time;
On those important political or social occasions, they would parade in front of white people
Kente dashikis, but when spoken to by an African, they would angry and hostile....

So I am giving you 3 days to find a new ADOS name.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
#ados still aint got no heat for white people

no threads on breonna lewis or aubery

plenty of threads on other poor black people

If we had no heat for white people we wouldve turned the other cheek over George Floyd like yall be doing in the UK. What uprising there created a world wide movement recently? Blacks in the UK have to fight and stop being afraid of Liz, Charles, and the Royal fam.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If we had no heat for white people we wouldve turned the other cheek over George Floyd like yall be doing in the UK. What uprising there created a world wide movement recently? Blacks in the UK have to fight and stop being afraid of Liz, Charles, and the Royal fam.

that wasnt you #ados
BLM wordwide movement created by members of the diaspora. a Nigerian and two Americans
There were marches all over the world
you were too busy collecting checks from white racists to go after black people and telling them not to vote

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
that wasnt you #ados
BLM wordwide movement created by members of the diaspora. a Nigerian and two Americans
There were marches all over the world
you were too busy collecting checks from white racists to go after black people and telling them not to vote

None of that happened until after we kicked up dust. Now you dudes are centering yourselves like yall was on the streets the first night all this happened and initiated this shit. :lol: You guys focus on us so much to deflect from the fact the white Brits be kicking yo ass, deporting you, and still exploiting your home countries. John Boyega is your biggest revolutionary right now. Yall would rather diss black Americans than lay a finger on a cac then try to act like yall are more militant than us.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
None of that happened until after we kicked up dust. Now you dudes are centering yourselves like yall was on the streets the first night all this happened and initiated this shit. :lol: You guys focus on us so much to deflect from the fact the white Brits be kicking yo ass, deporting you, and still exploiting your home countries. John Boyega is your biggest revolutionary right now. Yall would rather diss black Americans than lay a finger on a cac then try to act like yall are more militant than us.

sure dude

like i said, still no heat for white people
still attacking other blacks

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a stupid question.... Everyone who is black is African by descent.

Some of you black Americans are quick to deny your roots yet the cacs don't even want to treat you as equal in your own country... Go figure.
It’s a very easy question

Are u Black or African.

and where is the deny?

We gave u niggas Obama who has pure Kenya blood.

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black folks be aware. History repeats itself. We had this shit in the civil rights era when it seemed like everyone just stopped magically being less racist after some shit got torn up and burnt. When this shit stops being trendy and blows over we will be right back to being hated by all. We can take the help for what it is, we can accept the allies that are genuine, but make no mistake we are truly all we have. Boost each other up and not these new found allies because 9/10 of them wont be around next year

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's there to question... it's a damn fact. You got niccahs on this site who constantly put down and deny Africans.

… and for the record I'm Jamaican but lived most of my life in England but I will never deny my ancestors.
So u black.

cool we in the same boat.
Except I’m not a wanker nor do I have a accent.

I call y’all hidden niggas

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
This is wildly presumptive and highly disingenuous.

We dont deny our roots, black immigrants do.

With family who have lineage tied to South Carolina, New York and Connecticut, all ADOS by definition, they do not acknowledge their African roots and are destined to die with the notion that, "we are not African. We have no connection to Africa." More than just an isolated incident, I've seen this sentiment amongst many American black people time and time again, most notably when they come across an African person. The words, "oh you African African..." ring loudly. Ask most Black people in America and they wanna be something other than what they are. "Oh you know, I'm light skinned cause I got Cherokee, Navajo, & Red Indian in me."

Ok.

Conversely, make your way down to Trinidad and head to the southern part of the nation and watch how it's done. Towns such as "Little Brazil" are proud of their African roots and celebrate it throughout. Afro-Colombians represent their blackness though African song and dance. And Salvador de Bahia in Brazil speaks for itself. That is colloquially known as African on the Western Hemisphere.

So for you to say that immigrants deny their roots before Black Americans is a false statement and inaccurate.

Black immigrants dont acknowledge our ancestors here in the US or our nationality. Black Americans literally called ourselves African Americans, now you claim we reject Africa?

Yvette Carnell has herself championed that the label "African American" be switched to "ADOS", once again denouncing any connection to Africa. And educated Black immigrants do not NOT acknowledge our ancestors. On the contrary, they study them harder than we do.

Don't believe that? Go look at University numbers across this nation.

We dont put down Africans...

Yes we do. "African Body Scratcher" is a US invention. What, you think it was created in Ghana or Senegal? The disdain has always been there whether you acknowledge the facts or not.

From the moment African children enter school, they are ridiculed for being from Africa. Now this case goes both ways where Africans DO have words of their own for Black Americans, but jump off the moral high horse your on and acknowledge the facts. This instance is a two way street.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Black Americans needs to cut ties with all these non fba/Ados suckers, black immigrants, Hispanics, etc., cause they keep showing their disdain for you.

I keep seeing this pattern of these people hating on black Americans, the ones who opened the door for their asses to come here but not the white man. He’s the one trying to deport them out this country.

So, whenever a non fab/Ados gets killed by racist, discriminated against, deported, etc., dont help them, don’t give them your resources cause they keep showing how ungrateful they are 4 civil rights.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Damn Brother I aint' been on here in a minute you are beating this ADOS shit into the ground you need to chill. You turned into the ADOS troll. Plenty of Africans fuck with African Americans and plenty don't but most really don't know us and many of us really don't know them. When you get around Africans and kick it with them most gone have love for you. It seem like you spend all your time hunting for shit to argue about.

What change would you like to see happen? How many African folks do you know? Have you ever had conversations with them? You have any African or Caribbean friends.

Now, how and why could that possibly be? By choice or by force? you're making the assumption so I'm asking you since you made the case.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Somalia is a failed state. They are worse off than Ados because of it. At least we have a plausible reason for our conditions and we still produced excellence. They fucked their own country up with clan violence and are still seen as vagrants and vagabonds in the countries they immigrate to. Pay those khat chewers no mind. Horner Afro-Asiatic Africans especially Somalis are the Dominicans of Africa. Somalis and Dominicans deserve each other.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Jareer isn't a derogatory term. It's only a description of black people's features, further evidence we aren't black. Otherwise we would be indifferentiable.

:smh: :smh: :lol:

The term in essence may not be derogatory but the context in which they use it against ados people is.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The term in essence may not be derogatory but the context in which they use it against ados people is.

That was a direct quote from somalispot and I find all of that shit highly suspect. My issue with them is that there is never a middle ground; Either down and cool as fuck or worse than cacs with the racism/colorism :smh:

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why do yall take any rant that any dude does in his house and run with it? Who cares who denounces being black. fuck em.