Somalian-American US Congress woman Ilhan Omar tells cacs "Black Americans are jealous of Somalians"

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I told you these niggas be lying BGOL. He just said I never been to NY. :lol:

You know nothing about NY agent Brad. Every thread you make you use one stupid motherfucker and try to flip it to all of them. You ain't shit agent Brad. You are an infiltrator, colonizer, an agent, a piece of shit, a troll, you are worst than Charles Barkley, Kanye west, Terry Crews. Go back to stormfront.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Your every post is a ab hominem attack on OP.. while refusing to discuss the actual thread topic. Sounds like YOU the agent to me.

Man fuck your decrepit ass you wrinkled old bitch. I attack his message of division. In his threads you in them hanging off his balls. Dude don't attack one person he'll post a quote that one person said and attack the whole demographic. Fuck you and him grandpa. He gonna be attacking you one leg in the grave bitches next.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man fuck your decrepit ass you wrinkled old bitch. I attack his message of division. In his threads you in them hanging off his balls. Dude don't attack one person he'll post a quote that one person said and attack the whole demographic. Fuck you and him grandpa. He gonna be attacking you one leg in the grave bitches next.

I havent attacked a whole demographic, thats just your racist guilt in your head eating at you. This thread is about Omar and you started caping. I even acknowledged one of her own aired her out and they have a push to address internal bigotry in their community post-Floyd, which Ive applauded. Imagine if your parents were progressive and had thought like that. You wouldnt be the bigoted tether you are today.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You Black American but have no family in the South? You dont give a fuck about the South? All your roots are in Camden and Oakland? Your ancestors picked cotton in Camden huh? @VAiz4hustlaz do you hear this dumb nigga? Truth claims he ADOS but got 0 peoples or ties to the South. Why do these niggas lie like this? :smh:
You’re an idiot retarded fuck. Show me where I said I have zero family in the south I said I don’t give a fuck about the south since you said you from there. If you weren’t retarded you’d see my posts about my family in Atlanta and all over the south you moron .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You’re an idiot retarded fuck. Show me where I said I have zero family in the south I said I don’t give a fuck about the south since you said you from there. If you weren’t retarded you’d see my posts about my family in Atlanta and all over the south you moron .

You dont have any family in the South. The only time you been in the South was when you flunked out of FAMU. In 20 years you have never referenced family or spending time in the South ever which is highly unusual for a supposed ADOS. Youve spoken at length about Oakland and Jersey but never the South cuz that's not your people. Add in your strong preference for light skin ("whiteness"), you not attracted to Black women, and all you do is cape for immigrants. You are an immigrant, you not Black American.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You dont have any family in the South. The only time you been in the South was when you flunked out of FAMU. In 20 years you have never referenced family or spending time in the South ever which is highly unusual for a supposed ADOS. Youve spoken at length about Oakland and Jersey but never the South cuz that's not your people. Add the fact your preference is light skin ("whiteness "), you not attracted to Black women, and all you do is cape for immigrants. You are an immigrant, you not Black American.
One of the funniest paragraphs of pure bullshit I’ve ever read . Lmbaooo Please stop pretending that you know me you fucking weirdo.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
One of the funniest paragraphs of pure bullshit I’ve ever read . Lmbaooo Please stop pretending that you know me you fucking weirdo.

I know you a low self esteem cornball that thinks flat booty asian bitches look better than black women. Growing up in the Bay around white people, asians, and light skin biracials will do that to you. California is the swirl capital for a reason.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I havent attacked a whole demographic, thats just your racist guilt in your head eating at you. This thread is about Omar and you started caping. I even acknowledged one of her own aired her out and they have a push to address internal bigotry in their community post-Floyd, which Ive applauded. Imagine if your parents were progressive and had thought like that. You wouldnt be the bigoted tether you are today.

You full of shit, every last one of your threads is "oh caribbean immigrants hate ADOS", "Oh African immigrants hate ADOS".

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
On BGOL these niggas always claim to descend from a major US city. Never no small town. :lol:

Griftin ass niggas dont know US history at all.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I grew up in a Black city and Live in a city with a history of standing up for dumb asses like you who get slapped around by cacs and you call me detached? I live around more niggas than you do. Facts. Where the fuck do you even live? Mayberry? You post like a white man trying to pass off as being Black.

Anybody who actually lives amongst Blacks lives amongst African and other Non ADOS and we all get along. You are mad phony and detached. Talk about somebody not around Blacks. That’s you

Your entire existence here is to devide Black people and suck off LeBron James

Facts.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I know you a low self esteem cornball that thinks flat booty asian bitches look better than black women. Growing up in the Bay around white people, asians, and light skin biracials will do that to you. California is the swirl capital for a reason.
Wait now I grew up in the Bay Area again? Make your tiny mind up. You’re extremely focused on my sex life it’s a weird obsession and gay as fuck. But we know you’re a fag based on your LeBron James and Michael Jordan Infatuation .

You need to stop projecting. Your obsession with Non AMerican Blacks is textbook self hating lack of self esteem and Black interaction. You’re an agent cac from some segregated southern hick city and you mow lawns for a living

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I’m about to put this white boy on ignore like half the board already has. I don’t have time for this anti Black cac rhetoric from this honkies bitch ass trolling.

Let me know when he orders a pizza and decides to post the drivers hand.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Wait now I grew up in the Bay Area again? Make your tiny mind up. You’re extremely focused on my sex life it’s a weird obsession and gay as fuck. But we know you’re a fag based on your LeBron James and Michael Jordan Infatuation .

You need to stop projecting. Your obsession with Non AMerican Blacks is textbook self hating lack of self esteem and Black interaction. You’re an agent cac from some segregated southern hick city and you mow lawns for a living

I said your family is from a white township in Jersey than you moved to the Bay. You flunked out of FAMU and felt uncomfortable around so many blacks. You feel more at home in the Bay with the yuppies, asians, and biracials. Since you blacker than me Truth tell us about your southern roots. You talk more about wack asian bitches and stan Coon Jordan more than you do that. I dont think I ever seen your lying ass type the word reparations once on this board yet.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
On BGOL these niggas always claim to descend from a major US city. Never no small town. :lol:

Griftin ass niggas dont know US history at all.

Fuck you, fuck Omar, fuck candace owens, fuck Charles Barkley, fuck Kanye West, Terry Crews, Lupe Fiasco, every white person who speak against black people, any black person who speaks against black people. Fuck anybody who speaks against black people.

Fuck HNIC and the Mods for not Banning your bitch ass.

Oh and fuck anyone that has ever cosigned you.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
More ad hominem bullshit.. Wheres the substance?

You're a bitch. One is not being divisive by calling out divisive rhetoric. You use cac logic.. Same shit they do in labeling those who attack racism as "the real racist". You're a fucking coward and simpleton to boot. Ive seen OP give props and credit to blacks from around the diaspora.. Its just the hit dogs that holler when he calls out bullshit from those who sit at the table set by Black Americans while complaining about the temperature of the free food they fill they bellies on.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
More ad hominem bullshit.. Wheres the substance?

You're a bitch. One is not being divisive by calling out divisive rhetoric. You use cac logic.. Same shit they do in labeling those who attack racism as "the real racist". You're a fucking coward and simpleton to boot. Ive seen OP give props and credit to blacks from around the diaspora.. Its just the hit dogs that holler when he calls out bullshit from those who sit at the table set by Black Americans while complaining about the temperature of the free food they fill they bellies on.

Again.... You are steadily swinging from OP's balls. You old fucks love to hate especially when it comes to your fellow black folk. This is how I know OP is white, cause some old fucks like you are ride or die for white folk, especially if it'll get you to sleep masta's porch. Hurry up and checkout, African Americans, caribbean, UK and African folk gonna stick together and continue this fight. All you divisive assholes can eat a dick. Stupid motherfucker, white people eat off your plate more than you. FOH with your old bitch ass.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Jealous of those stick figured zombie looking inhuman pieces of trash. The bitch and the rest of those black immigrants need a serious lesson.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Again.... You are steadily swinging from OP's balls. You old fucks love to hate especially when it comes to your fellow black folk. This is how I know OP is white, cause some old fucks like you are ride or die for white folk, especially if it'll get you to sleep masta's porch. Hurry up and checkout, African Americans, caribbean, UK and African folk gonna stick together and continue this fight. All you divisive assholes can eat a dick. Stupid motherfucker, white people eat off your plate more than you. FOH with your old bitch ass.
More misdirected ramblings from a hurt bitch. And now you're degraded to a point where you are mentioning mens genitals. You're delusional and a faggit. .And you should show some respect for old Black Americans considering how we provided every opportunity you have at life liberty and happiness. And if you wanna really discuss whites eating off plates.. Lets do a deep dive and discuss you lineage and see who really has the cac at the dinner table.. You miseducated bitch you.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
More misdirected ramblings from a hurt bitch. And now you're degraded to a point where you are mentioning mens genitals. You're delusional and a faggit. .And you should show some respect for old Black Americans considering how we provided every opportunity you have at life liberty and happiness. And if you wanna really discuss whites eating off plates.. Lets do a deep dive and discuss you lineage and see who really has the cac at the dinner table.. You miseducated bitch you.

:yawn: There you go with the divisive bullshit talk again and I'm a faggit cause I mentioned balls, BLAH BLAH BLAH. Listen you piece of shit my lineage has a similar story to yours if you are the old crusty black dude we think you are. Anybody black has lineage that has been touched by slavery and white supremacy, so what are you squeaking about? You've been beaten down so much by white folk that you are looking to fight your own. Eat a dick you ignorant jackass, you are the one crying hurt talking about eating from the plate you made, you are one stupid bitch. You proud of the fact that we were able to force white folk to give us the freedoms we should've had to begin with and get them to put it on paper? Oh wait naw its all about you cause black folk nowhere else in the world wasn't fighting for shit. I wish I knew you so i could slap the shit outta you for every dumb shit you posted. Wake up you ignorant fuck we all in this together, we all black, there are coons in every culture and ignorant people just like you. You need to deep down into your self hating sole and stab it to death.

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Man, and just look at the responses on this board! :smh:

Ilhan isn't speaking or acting on behalf of the Black community in MN. Simple as that. Hence, why she's underwhelmed by the support she's getting. None of the naysayers and people calling you an "agent" or "divisive" want to address the basic issue here.
what is the basic issue?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
For any of you talking that “we all Black” shit and calling King Taharqa divisive, please go to the Somali message board below and run searches for “madow” and “jareer”.

Then report back here what you find.

Even some of you West Indians will be entertained by this thread: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...eans-take-pride-in-promiscuous-history.93973/

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
That’s all this dude ever posts makes you wonder what his agenda is. Truth be told Somalians don’t think they are black or African so I don’t think anyone cares about their point of view.
I think that's the point. Somalians do not consider themselves black. Most deny being African like Egyptians, Moroccans, Sudanese, and many others. So, how can she speak for us and/ or be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus? When she wears the cloak of "person of color" she is automatically assumed to be speaking for black folk.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess who loves all this shit.............

tenor.gif

The shit worked in 2016 so why would they not try the same shit in 2020.
He doesn’t give a shit but you and David Duke do, who are both supporters of the Somalian.

You pro-whites need to chill before you get yourselves hurt. The streets are about to get hot and you globalists will be the first to go.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I hope she doesn't get that seat back. It was a remarkable thing for her to have won in the first place. If she can't use her position for some good and improve the black community then she doesn't deserve it. Those same people she's berating voted her in...they can vote her out. Humility is like common sense. You either have it or don't.

Last edited:

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
A black American man has invested $300 million Uganda. That is a ton
of money, and if he invested it in America, he would get enough of a
return to live well. However, in Africa, this man has the opportunity to
become rich and powerful beyond imagination. In this new Africa, where
we have had to deal with cacs who thinks everything belongs to them,
and Chinks who are trying to make everything belong to them, we owe
it to the race to protect and nourish the investment of our brother, and
we will...The brother will make money, take gains back to America and
help our black people there. Black Africans will see black American people
prospering in Africa, and they will be happy to see that...
I know it's a preference but I'm sick of Africans referring to African Americans as Black Africans. There is a nuance of division in that term. We will be African no matter our birth nation.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I know it's a preference but I'm sick of Africans referring to African Americans as Black Africans. There is a nuance of division in that term. We will be African no matter our birth nation.
They use the term "black" because they understand the significance of the word. The opposite of white, death, evil. We are not black. But, we have allowed the Caucasoid to define us this way. They are not white, pure, without flaw. But this is how they want to be perceived.

Words matter.

I wish no ill will towards Omar. However, she has proven to be the just like every other non-black Democrat. She has not improved the lives of blacks one iota. In fact, her district is considered the worst for blacks, while she admits that Somalians in her district have been thriving. Let that soak in.

Last edited: