Somalian-American US Congress woman Ilhan Omar tells cacs "Black Americans are jealous of Somalians"

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she said African Americans are jealous of the successes of Somalians it would be hard to reconcile that belief given Somalia has a poverty rate of 73%, according to United Nations Development Program (UNDP) statistics. The country has 70% of its population under the age of 30 with a wide range of social, economic and political challenges facing this young population. Youth unemployment rate is 67%, one of the highest in the world.

KInda hard to believe we'd be envious of that. :rolleyes:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
This is what you get when you fight for those black immigrants to come over. They try take your spot and shit on you. They can’t get ahead in their own country but have to come here to benefit of your fight.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
If she said African Americans are jealous of the successes of Somalians it would be hard to reconcile that belief given Somalia has a poverty rate of 73%, according to United Nations Development Program (UNDP) statistics. The country has 70% of its population under the age of 30 with a wide range of social, economic and political challenges facing this young population. Youth unemployment rate is 67%, one of the highest in the world.

Its not the country they come from that many immigrants say we are envious of. Its the peo0le of left the country and the "success" they have had in the U.S.

Nigeria is the same. Many have had success in the U.S., but completely forget the turmoil and disarray the country is in. Nigeria has one of the highest poverty rates on the entire continent of Africa. Corruption in Nigeria is rampant. And we now Nigerian scammers is not a myth.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I know it's a preference but I'm sick of Africans referring to African Americans as Black Africans. There is a nuance of division in that term. We will be African no matter our birth nation.

That is you. There are others who do not want to be called African American.
I am not interested in delving into their internal politics, and so I use the only
expression that is acceptable to all: "Black Americans". If you say you are sick of
me saying this, go and get medicine for it. And anyway, why is a Nigerian like
you getting worked up over something that does not concern you? You have
bigger issues to attend to

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Its usually quite difficult to unseat an incumbent politician. However I think this brother has a really good chance to do so.

I was surprised that he proudly shares his family's lineage which includes the first Emancipated Slaves in his family. Interesting.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

Ignorant idiots like this should keep quiet. Our transgressions? What
are my transgressions? Who the hell is he to judge me? Very aloof,
very condescending, and as usual, extremely uninformed.

However, I understand the purpose of this bullshit thread to rile, revile
and harass Africans..so I will not take the bait.

From a pyschological point of view, the OP seems to have a deep desire
to be the African. I am sure that whenever he is in the face of white people
he affects an Africanness which exceeds the normal conduct of real Africans.
I suspect the bugger wears an African map around his neck...

This is the only reason why this useless bugger keeps manifests these vexations
toward Africans

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what you get when you fight for those black immigrants to come over. They try take your spot and shit on you. They can’t get ahead in their own country but have to come here to benefit of your fight.
They need to go back to those shitholes they call “home”.

They let the colonists come and pillage their land and their response? Become confederate with the racists and help oppress the so-called black natives of this land.

Globalists (pro-white pawns) were more upset over illegal immigrants being detained than racial injustice against so-called blacks. It’s time for a change.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have little use for Africans, Somalians or any emigres from predominately non-white countries who come here on a fuckin' pass and look down their collective nose at we the descendants of slaves who by our 400 plus year fight against white racism made their arrival possible. Fuck them... :mad:

Reactions: flx

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let's not be the ones to hate on all Africans because of what one person has said. Lets be the ones to take this to open up discussion on the problems that we ADOS peoples are facing. So much goes on just like this yet we have no podiums to openly discuss it. We never talk about it so it never gets resolved. We should talk about it! More importantly we she get comfortable talking about it.

She hasn't come out openly to deny this allegation. With the rumors circulating around her, she is probably on her way out anyway. Let's not fall into the trap of divide and conquer.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what globalists like John Lewis did which is why the Khazar media viewed him favorably but common sense can even tell you there is something wrong when an elected official that is so-called black has a problem with creating policy for specifically for so-called black people. You are supposed to help your own but the globalists have us thinking we have to help everyone else first then we get our turn. It is like we had a house party and now tied up in the basement of our house by racists and their pawn immigrants raiding through everything and taking it over :smh:

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think the fact that no one has any Audio of her saying this is why we keep sayiing "if"

We shouldnt have to say "if" for 4 pages. "if" the OP or no one has Audio proof of someone saying something then we are basing opinions on shit we dont know for sure. We gotta work with str8 fact or leave it alone

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the fact that no one has any Audio of her saying this is why we keep sayiing "if"

We shouldnt have to say "if" for 4 pages. "if" the OP or no one has Audio proof of someone saying something then we are basing opinions on shit we dont know for sure. We gotta work with str8 fact or leave it alone

Could not agree more. :yes:

Reactions: 305

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
He doesn’t give a shit but you and David Duke do, who are both supporters of the Somalian.

You pro-whites need to chill before you get yourselves hurt. The streets are about to get hot and you globalists will be the first to go.

Pussy dodging faggot please. That Pro-White trick you been trying to pull is tired and weak and transparent. You XFAGGOT are the ONLY true PRO-WHITE pussy ass cracka ass cracka troll ass trump dick ridin bitch on BGOL. See what you don't realize as the Pro-White cracka that you are is that what we, black people, will do is go out in droves and vote your fuckin daddy trump outta office come November just like we did in Louisiana when your Grand Daddy David Duke ran for govenor. We see your daddy trump as David Duke. So, get ready for your fuckin racist head to explode bitch because come November your fuckin racist ass is DONE. Fuckface!!

:lol:

:thefinger:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pussy dodging faggot please. That Pro-White trick you been trying to pull is tired and weak and transparent. You XFAGGOT are the ONLY true PRO-WHITE pussy ass cracka ass cracka troll ass trump dick ridin bitch on BGOL. See what you don't realize as the Pro-White cracka that you are is that what we, black people, will do is go out in droves and vote your fuckin daddy trump outta office come November just like we did in Louisiana when your Grand Daddy David Duke ran for govenor. We see your daddy trump as David Duke. So, get ready for your fuckin racist head to explode bitch because come November your fuckin racist ass is DONE. Fuckface!!

:lol:

:thefinger:
I don’t give a shit who is President. Name ONE that has done the right thing by the so-called black Niiji.

like I said, you pro-whites are pathetic and nothing but parrots for what the Khazars want. You support a racist cac named Biden and Democrats so you are either an immigrant, in the LGBT club or a feminist. Heterosexual so-called black men are not the friend of the libertines.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I don’t give a shit who is President. Name ONE that has done the right thing by the so-called black Niiji.

like I said, you pro-whites are pathetic and nothing but parrots for what the Khazars want. You support a racist cac named Biden and Democrats so you are either an immigrant, in the LGBT club or a feminist. Heterosexual so-called black men are not the friend of the libertines.

Thank God Pro-White globalist pussy dodging racist trump nut sucking faggots like you are few. You lust after your own bloodline and masturbate to Fox New programs and trump press conferences you sick white little pink toe bitch.

giphy.gif

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Yep, Russia doesn’t run a damn thing.

your dumbass actually thinks the USA is a democracy. Sad that a grown man can be so ignorant. No wonder you need the Neanderthal to lead you.

You Pro-White racist crackas don't know your heads from your asses. You are all the same. I enjoy your stupidity. I find it quite entertaining actually. I so look forward to your COVID-19 diagnosis and death along with the defeat of your pappy trump in November.

:cheers:

giphy.gif

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
With all the controversy regarding her comments and her personal life, she was lucky to win.

luck is not increasing your share votes by 30k and increasing your margin of victory by almost 10%

She beat the shit out of the establishment

if that’s luck then she needs to come to Vegas

besides #ados and their kkk friends are yet to provide proof of said comments