Somalian-American US Congress woman Ilhan Omar tells cacs "Black Americans are jealous of Somalians"

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The Congress woman from Minnesota, the city of George Floyd was on a zoom call with a bunch of cacs in her district a few days ago. 1 African lady was on the call also but her name and ID wasnt visible. She asks her about the local black community in Minnesota and aparently Omar starts popping off about their jealousy and ineptitude thinking shes talking to an all white audience. :lol: Receipts below. They saying black folks up there been have had problems with her for awhile. There is a push from some in the Somali community to address internal bigotry against ADOS in the aftermath of Floyd. Which is why this is being aired out.

Omar is a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. And is considered the first "black woman" to serve as Congress woman in Minnesota.

@VAiz4hustlaz @Amajorfucup @Soul On Ice @xfactor

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Every fucking day!
These fucking ingrates!

But we're the divisive one's in the Diaspora huh?
Think before you talk. Even in your own family, you fight with your
own brother. But remember, he who looks for fault finds nothing
else. There are many threads on this forum where Black African
countries have opened their doors to black Americans and are
giving them opportunities they would not have in anywhere else
in the world. Please focus on these things instead of the rantings
of one crooked Somali politicians. This fool, Taharqa, goes under
an African name, but spews division and hatred every day.. Who
says he is not cac?

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Provided Omar said this,

This...
Coming from a woman who cheated on her husband with a White Staffer.
Yeah.
Okay.

And I'm only focusing on HER!
Not the rest of the African Diaspora.

If you search this forum, you will find where I was not on the band wagon, and
warned this forum about Ilhan when she was elected...

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
A black American man has invested $300 million Uganda. That is a ton
of money, and if he invested it in America, he would get enough of a
return to live well. However, in Africa, this man has the opportunity to
become rich and powerful beyond imagination. In this new Africa, where
we have had to deal with cacs who thinks everything belongs to them,
and Chinks who are trying to make everything belong to them, we owe
it to the race to protect and nourish the investment of our brother, and
we will...The brother will make money, take gains back to America and
help our black people there. Black Africans will see black American people
prospering in Africa, and they will be happy to see that...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
The Congress woman from Minnesota, the city of George Floyd was on a zoom call with a bunch of cacs in her district a few days ago. 1 African lady was on the call also but her name and ID wasnt visible. She asks her about the local black community in Minnesota and aparently Omar starts popping off about their jealousy and ineptitude thinking shes talking to an all white audience. :lol: Receipts below. They saying black folks up there been have had problems with her for awhile. There is a push from some in the Somali community to address internal bigotry against ADOS in the aftermath of Floyd. Which is why this is being aired out.

Omar is a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. And is considered the first "black woman" to serve as Congress woman in Minnesota.

@VAiz4hustlaz @Amajorfucup @Soul On Ice @xfactor

Man, and just look at the responses on this board! :smh:

Ilhan isn't speaking or acting on behalf of the Black community in MN. Simple as that. Hence, why she's underwhelmed by the support she's getting. None of the naysayers and people calling you an "agent" or "divisive" want to address the basic issue here.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Nah, Omar is the agent. She has no business on the CBC. By her own definition she isn't Black. She needs to serve on the Somalian American Congressional Caucus.

Is there an ignorant or bigoted immigrant you dudes wont cape for?

And she's a blatant liar!

"Wednesday, July 29th - I posted that I was listening to a Zoom Meet and Greet with Congresswoman Ilhan Omar with a group of Powderhorn neighborhood folks. From what I could see - I was the only person of color on the call. Ilhan was asked why she did not have more support in the African American community and is it too late to heal it? She responded that the African American community was jealous of Somali's succcesses and perceived priviledge. She went on to talk poorly about
Nekima Levy Armstrong
suggesting that Nekima is the reason she does not have more support. I was outraged - I texted Ilhan's campaign manager immediately and I talked with Nekima about what happened.
The post received enough responses that Congresswoman Omar did a Facebook "live" interview with Roxxane O'Brien, Sunday August 2nd stating that this was never said. (I was not the only person on that call Congresswoman) Myself and other community members have been trying to get Ilhan to meet with the African American community about this and other issues since the Zoom call. The congresswoman is too busy to meet with her constituents.
"

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man, and just look at the responses on this board! :smh:

Its always the same 4-5 happas/immigrants. Dr. Truth, that McGuyver dude, etc. They look down on Black Americans. Dr. Truth live in California and worships asians and Latinos and still dickrides Obama and Michael Jordan in 2020. He so detached from black life it aint even funny. Hanging round them biracials and asians in the Bay his whole life got him living and thinking like a liberal white man.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Its always the same 4-5 happas/immigrants. Dr. Truth, that McGuyver dude, etc. They look down on Black Americans. Dr. Truth live in California and worships asians and Latinos and still dickrides Obama and Michael Jordan in 2020. He so detached from black life it aint even funny. Hanging round them biracials and asians in the Bay his whole life got him living and thinking like a liberal white man.

Let's not forget that he's inebriated off that fermented Korean piss he loves to drink!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Let's not forget that he's inebriated off that fermented Korean piss he loves to drink!

It is telling that all racism and bigotry is acceptable towards ADOS to these weirdos just as long as its not Donald Trump. Then they would say something. But if its a black immigrant, the code dictates for them to punch down at us no matter what. Doesnt matter if you from Nigeria or UK or Jamaica, "let our powers combine!!!" niggas team up against us real quick. :yes: Just imagine if they were willing to do that against WS, unify AGAINST them in the same manner?

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nah, Omar is the agent. She has no business on the CBC. By her own definition she isn't Black. She needs to serve on the Somalian American Congressional Caucus.

Is there an ignorant or bigoted immigrant you dudes wont cape for?

Show me a post where you express that all black people are one regardless where they come from or their beliefs.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Show me a post where you express that all black people are one regardless where they come from or their beliefs.

All black people are not one. We have ethnic and cultural differences that make us unique. Flat blackness is ignorant and nothing but a grift. Either respect my culture and ancestors in my homeland or get ran the fuck over. Its pretty simple.

Now show me where youve gone in a thread and condemned Caribbeans from distinguishing themselves from the rest of the diaspora by not calling themselves African, but rather some colonial name? Show me where youve actually acknowledged anti ADOS bigotry? You racist Caribbeans are a minority in AmeriKKKa and are in no position to talk down to anyone.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Omar is kind of suspect to me. I believe she identifies with being a Muslim more than she does with being black. I've noticed lots of little suspect comments from here since she's been in Congress. I do respect that she goes at white folks but I think it's more because they're anti-Islam as opposed to anti-black.

She still does good work, but I'd not be shocked if she actually said that shit.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I swear ADOS as a hashtag is so fucking played. If she did actually say this, Fuck her. But damn shouldn't someone just tag her and ask if she actually said this before going on a tweet storm?

Her sleeping with a married white, non muslim mam, will dead her career in the next cycle anyway. Bad career move, turning your back on a conservative Somalian community that built you.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Guess who loves all this shit.............

tenor.gif

The shit worked in 2016 so why would they not try the same shit in 2020.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
All black people are not one. We have ethnic and cultural differences that make us unique. Flat blackness is ignorant and nothing but a grift. Either respect my culture and ancestors in my homeland or get ran the fuck over. Its pretty simple.

Now show me where youve gone in a thread and condemned Caribbeans from distinguishing themselves from the rest of the diaspora by not calling themselves African, but rather some colonial name? Show me where youve actually acknowledged anti ADOS bigotry? You racist Caribbeans are a minority in AmeriKKKa and are in no position to talk down to anyone.

You are one ignorant fuck. White folk came together as one to create a system that excludes and promote negativity to oppress people of color. And here you come with your cuntish way of thinking that helps divide us. You ain't shit cock sucker and I've been peeped your bullshit. Now cause you got 5-10 fellow dickhead cosigning your shit you feel empowered. Every week you comb the internet for lost negroes such as yourself to fuel your bullshit. At the end of the day you ain't nothing but a troll.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I grew up in a Black city and Live in a city with a history of standing up for dumb asses like you who get slapped around by cacs and you call me detached? I live around more niggas than you do. Facts. Where the fuck do you even live? Mayberry? You post like a white man trying to pass off as being Black.

Anybody who actually lives amongst Blacks lives amongst African and other Non ADOS and we all get along. You are mad phony and detached. Talk about somebody not around Blacks. That’s you

Your entire existence here is to devide Black people and suck off LeBron James