SO Subway IS CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE and for good reason!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Pit-Smoked-Brisket.jpg

subway-pit-smoked-brisket-inspired-by-the-masters-large-6.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hate subway!

He said it got "strong pork breath", I'm sure he knows brisket is 'beef'.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
i use to like subway but they have been sleeping quite a bit lately I haven’t ate none of the sandwiches for a few months now

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...n-only-50-percent-meat-canadian-media-reports

But Subway's dishes were an outlier. "The oven roasted chicken scored 53.6 per cent chicken DNA, and the chicken strips were found to have just 42.8 per cent chicken DNA," the CBC reports. "The majority of the remaining DNA? Soy."

This would be a good reason...

I saw an ad for that new pit-smoked brisket claiming they smoke it for 13 hours and I was tempted. Then I saw it was just under $10 and passed.

Subway fucked up with that $5 footlong promotion because it has been over for about a half decade now and I still associate the brand with it and feel like their prices are way too high. I kept going for the veggie selection for a bit but their shit too often looks aged. The worst tomatoes in America can be found under the plastic protection shield at Subway.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I guess we no longer have a cooking section … OP single handedly is moving it here …. he's gonna bump this thread till it's over four pages long ... :hmm:

I don't mind food posts, I'm just not going to watch some "wacky" YouTube attention whore talk about a sandwich for 13 minutes. How does that shit exist?

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stopped eating there about 15 yrs ago when I went in and the Indian bitch told me they didn't have any bread. Weren't baking any either. :hmm: