So Jay-Z DID have influence on Kap’s workout.. how bout that ..

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
white man also gets paid from these tweets as well. just saying. Dude's using a platform owned by white people to call out black people for making white people rich.:confused:. Ironic huh. Why not stop using twitter, FB and IG and create your own platform that wont make the white man rich? That way, you can call out whoever you want.

btw, i am speaking in general and in no way support the actions of the two black men in these pics, especially Kanye.
:hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol:

y all can keep imaging that Jay had anything to do with that work out
just like Jay hand picked the charities and booked Meghan Trainor but was nowhere to be heard from about booking JLo for the Superbowl
:giggle:

his people were real dumb to put Jay's name out there before seeing if the workout would actually go smooth

so far every time the NFL invokes Jay Z - J gets snake bit
:giggle:

where's Jay? what happened to all the hype of last week ?
now its: "Jay's disappointed" etcetc

can't wait to see what new stunt NFL and LiveNation use to throw around JayZ' name & reputation

video-257230.jpg

I think Stephen a Smith dropped jay and roc nation name in a recent interview about Kaepernick

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Couldn't they have said they're going to pay the bail of everyone arrested protesting?
since kap is going to pay for their lawyer fees?
I thought they didn’t move that way .. thought everything was on the low (minus the NFL deal) but I suppose you have a point.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
But because they don’t move loudly, it’s irrelevant?

Like I told yaw from the beginning of this... time always tell it.

Who said irrelevant?
Certainly not me
I said where are they
I asked if we're past kneeling
Im asking what's being done

I'm never going to support anyone I can't question period.

If I can question and you have answers GOOD
You supposed to
And question isnt a lack of faith it's a product of it
Get the answers and get shit moving

I understand in non dire times to move in silence
The murders are loud
So should be the responses

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
these people are giving this guy all the praises like he is the only one talking. they are giving him the credit for everything
then when people start talking suddenly an article comes out he did this or that.
jay owns all the media people in black media ain't no one questioning him.