SMOKEY ROBINSON is telling ya'll to TO STOP GANGBANGIN!! ARE YOU LISTENING???

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
My thing is I don’t want to hear the older generation Of blacks preach. They produced this generation and act like they’re not the reason why this generation is like this. So, don’t preach when you didn’t pass any resources down where niggaz wouldn’t have to gang bang and sell dope.

Now you wanna preach when in the fucking 60s U wanted to be close to whites and abandoned the black businesses Leaving nothing for this same generation you preaching to to stop doing. Now what can cats turn to for an economic source???

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What he call this song

Teardrops of a clown

source.gif

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if this song HAD to come out then it should have been around 1981 or so just after The Message...that would have been more relevant.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he should have had takashi tek9 do a rap on it...lol that could go towards his community service..LOL

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Quick funny story.
So my friend worked in a Bar on 77th street on Columbus ave back in the 90's
He met an older bad joint in her 40's that lived somewhere in the 100's on Central Park West
Use to fuck her crazy. As He gets to know Her she tells him she "use to date Smokey Robinson"
Keep in mind she don't work or anything but got a nice crib.
A few months go by and she says she's pregnant by my friend.
He going up there all the time, bringing her whatever she needed. Long story short.
She calls my friend one day and says she had a miscarriage and when he
goes over there Smokey rolls up on him outside telling him don't come back here anymore

I NEVER STOPPED CLOWNING MY FRIEND

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
This song ain’t worthy of Smokey. But I get the message. I’m not even that old and I like Smokey.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I got nothing bad to say about Smokey he's one of Motown's originals. He's outlasted hundreds of his peers from that era. Equaled only by maybe Ronald Isley.

I have to give him his due. As for the gang banging we should've moved onto something else by now. Shit is senseless and if you notice the cops don't bother to get involved. They just move in later do their paperwork and go grab a beer.

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all clowning smokey for his looks. You should be helping him get his message out. Thats what I hate about my brothers! Let's keep standing over here laughing at him for the way he looks! Fuck all y'all!