jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

CbZJHo.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Amajorfucup would never publicly be that disrespectful toward a woman. That might be Dr. Truth in a few years tho, and a couple of other BGOL folk too.

Some of the other stuff like kicking the kid... maybe...lol...

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This might be an accidental hit. That might actually be fucup... is the old man from the District?... naw..he got an I love NYC sweater on.. that's just fucup's nephew
GTFO my thread! What Trump have for breakfast?
Live yo life fam.
Let me nigga.
Amajorfucup would never publicly be that disrespectful toward a woman. That might be Dr. Truth in a few years tho, and a couple of other BGOL folk too.

Camille>>>

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

That old retarded bitch can fall down a few flights.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Niggas get disrespectful real quick. @tallblacknyc , come down to the District.. Let m teach you some fucking manners. I got a spare bedroom bigger than that rat infested trap house apartment you call "home".. Imma need two negative Corona tests before you hop your bitch ass on the bus tho. And wear ya fucking mask.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Niggas get disrespectful real quick. @tallblacknyc , come down to the District.. Let m teach you some fucking manners. I got a spare bedroom bigger than that rat infested trap house apartment you call "home".. Imma need two negative Corona tests before you hop your bitch ass on the bus tho. And wear ya fucking mask.
3 bedroom with a terrace, 24 hr laundromat, connected to a million dollar gym.. nothing but blue/white collard and biz owners in my building and majority are black...understand they want all the black people To move out of my building cause they could charge damn near at least 4000 a month to cacs.. like I said my mother worked for the city my father owned several biz.. I know what it was like to see hundred thousand in a in-house safe in the 80s.. I’m not the stereotypical black dude you hope I was.. like I said I got in the adult entertainment game cause the calculation seemed great... when chicks step in my crib they immediately wanna move in.. respect me gramps

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
3 bedroom with a terrace, 24 hr laundromat, connected to a million dollar gym.. nothing but blue/white collard and biz owners in my building and majority are black...understand they want all the black people To move out of my building cause they could charge damn near at least 4000 a month to cacs.. like I said my mother worked for the city my father owned several biz.. I know what it was like to see hundred thousand in a in-house safe in the 80s.. I’m not the stereotypical black dude you hope I was.. like I said I got in the adult entertainment game cause the calculation seemed great... when chicks step in my crib they immediately wanna move in.. respect me gramps

You gotta :roflmao: @ the coronavirus precautions though.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
His immune system weak so of course the old man want test.. that will smith loving nig trying to move another nig in his house old faggot... this is that gay old ass nig game he try to move dudes who need assistance and try to holla at them.. this nig is the black Kevin spacey
See, this what happens when you extend charitable overtures to hood scum who never had shit. This institutionalized nigga immediately reverts back childhood trauma and being victimized and turns it into some sick gay nightmare he had to live out once upon a time. NY niggas live a sad low level transactional existence.. In tall blacks case, its mans sex for goods and services.

Im praying for you young brother. Seriously. Get your shit together.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
See, this what happens when you extend charitable overtures to hood scum who never had shit. This institutionalized nigga immediately reverts back childhood trauma and being victimized and turns it into some sick gay nightmare he had to live out once upon a time. NY niggas live a sad low level transactional existence.. In tall blacks case, its mans sex for goods and services.

Im praying for you young brother. Seriously. Get your shit together.
You have no wife, you have no kids, you pretty much don’t talk about sexual interactions with women, and your favorite word is faggot.. you seem the person with an obvious condition.. it’s called homo... inviting men to your crib and trying to take advantage of them is not charitable it’s actually called sexual assault.. but being a dc nig I guess homosexuality runs through some of ya veins.. the dc sniper was a fag, 1 of ya most notorious kingpins was a fag, and now you the gay airbnb provider is exposing your intentions... your mindset isn’t right sir seek help

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You have no wife, you have no kids...
Thank you. Nigga thats a compliment to me.

You have no car, no drivers license, no tax history... :smh:
you pretty much don’t talk about sexual interactions with women..
Any nigga over 50 and still doing this is clearly a NY closet homo. These are your heroes tho i guess. And if we wanna talk about suspect characters from our home locales... Look no further than BGOL's own tiny_tina69.. AKA dogglife.. Another delusional nigga like yourself living in 500 sq foot project housing and self identifying it as "luxury apartments". You niggas are insane. :smh: