Smh @ amajorfucup's Instagram page

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Thank you. Nigga thats a compliment to me.

You have no car, no drivers license, no tax history... :smh:

Any nigga over 50 and still doing this is clearly a NY closet homo. These are your heroes tho i guess. And if we wanna talk about suspect characters from our home locales... Look no further than BGOL's own tiny_tina69.. AKA dogglife.. Another delusional nigga like yourself living in 500 sq foot project housing and self identifying it as "luxury apartments". You niggas are insane. :smh:
Never lived in a projects in my life... there’s people on bgol that actually met me and did biz with me.. I keep telling you the stereotype you want me to be I’m not.. there’s a reason why most of my clientele is blue/white collar workers or biz owners.. it’s because that’s what I grew up around.. even in this game everyone said I moved different.. even my events looked boujee to a lot of customers.. cause there’s a certain type of class I expect and ways I conduct myself... there’s a lot of careers in nyc that can generate 6 figs in nyc.. lot of those slots are filled by black people.. I know it’s hard for you to believe that cause of your weird hatred of nyc but it’s true.. every black person ain’t struggling in nyc

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have no wife, you have no kids, you pretty much don’t talk about sexual interactions with women, and your favorite word is faggot.. you seem the person with an obvious condition.. it’s called homo... inviting men to your crib and trying to take advantage of them is not charitable it’s actually called sexual assault.. but being a dc nig I guess homosexuality runs through some of ya veins.. the dc sniper was a fag, 1 of ya most notorious kingpins was a fag, and now you the gay airbnb provider is exposing your intentions... your mindset isn’t right sir seek help
That nigga is worthless

Been on this earth for 7 decades and have nothing to show for it

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That nigga is worthless

Been on this earth for 7 decades and have nothing to show for it
If your only contribution to your people and community is the bastards you shit out then you have failed both. And if kids are the measuring stick of life's worth then society's MVPs are deadbeat dads and welfare moms residing in projects and trailer parks across America... Because they have more babies than most.

Any animal can reproduce. You fucking midget.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If your only contribution to your people and community is the bastards you shit out then you have failed both. And if kids are the measuring stick of life's worth then society's MVPs are deadbeat dads and welfare moms residing in projects and trailer parks across America... Because they have more babies than most.

Any animal can reproduce. You fucking midget.
You have no wife you have no kids