Slutty Vegan founder Pinky Cole gifts LLC to every Clark Atlanta University graduate

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member

$100

Cost to Form an LLC in Georgia. The cost to start a Georgia limited liability company (LLC) is $100. This fee is paid to the Georgia Secretary of State when filing the LLC's Articles of Organization.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member

$100

Cost to Form an LLC in Georgia. The cost to start a Georgia limited liability company (LLC) is $100. This fee is paid to the Georgia Secretary of State when filing the LLC's Articles of Organization.
Plus the legal costs of drafting the organizational documents, maybe another $500.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Bih got pink hair, I'm not clicking that

She works for herself, she employs other Black people, she doesn't work for corporate America where she would have to conform to their dress code....

And she just paid a bunch of young Black men and women to be able to do the same

c89ca577-da82-41f0-bd32-3332bc9de0bb_text.gif

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She works for herself, she employs other Black people, she doesn't work for corporate America where she would have to conform to their dress code....

And she just paid a bunch of young Black men and women to be able to do the same

c89ca577-da82-41f0-bd32-3332bc9de0bb_text.gif
A drug dealer in DC, who employs black people, gives out turkey dinners to everyone in the neighborhood for Xmas. Your point ain't hitting like you think. Unless she's an artist or musician who takes creative liberties with her appearance, she's not going to be taken seriously with pink hair.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
A drug dealer in DC, who employs black people, gives out turkey dinners to everyone in the neighborhood for Xmas. Your point ain't hitting like you think. Unless she's an artist or musician who takes creative liberties with her appearance, she's not going to be taken seriously with pink hair.

??

You comparing turkey dinners to full-time employment?

And this chick is a millionaire. You talking about being taken seriously, dude, slutty vegan is a popular spot that had lines down the block DAILY. Who exactly does she need to take her seriously? White folks??

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
??

You comparing turkey dinners to full-time employment?

And this chick is a millionaire. You talking about being taken seriously, dude, slutty vegan is a popular spot that had lines down the block DAILY. Who exactly does she need to take her seriously? White folks??
An LLC is not full time employment. How did you come that that conclusion? I never heard of the bitch. Thought she was someone from the block.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I think its pretty dope

and extremely witty on her behalf..

Not only does it send a good message

and points the youth in the right direction....

its also great marketing for her and a damn

good tax write off...

BRILLIANCE!!!

slutty vegan

sounds like she makes

only fans videos tossing

salads in her pussy tho