Skip on his relationship with his brother, Michelin star chef, Rick Bayless | The Skip Bayless Show

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol....I remember, back in the day, the white dude on the Food Network obsessed with Mexican food. I didn't know he was Skip's brother, hilarious.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That muffucca slow-walked the shit out of the story I quit listening too.

I felt the drag five min in, Im like you had a pops that had his

own business, and instead of being part of the team you whined

like a little bitch, about how you wanted to play sports, while everyone

was holding the family down, helping his pops live out his vision, he gets

a scholarship and says later bitches... and has the nerve to act like a fuckin victim...

If that aint a male fuckin becky I dont know what is...

then he goes on to say, steve smith, my hired yassa boss, was more of a brother,

after that, there is no brotherly reconnect.. if I was his bruh Id be like...

maaaan just shut the fuck up and keep it movin!!!! He realizing now

that he left behind a family that loved him and probably dismisses him now,

you can have all the fame and fortune in the world.. but he left something so many people

wish and never had, a loving family...

so many children in foster homes and shit...

and he just shitted on his family... crying like he the victim because

he wanted to play hall of fame superstar, while everybody was

holdin the family down.. and now he realizes what he gave up

was worth more than his fortune and fame..

He probably sees pictures of his brother chillin with the family

at cookouts having a good time. and that shit eats his ass up....

of course its all speculation, Im not always spot on

but when Im spot on, Im fuckin spot ON!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So ol' "water pistol Pete"has a brother with actual talent?

Bgol is undefeated

I just happened on this by accident on YouTube

Watched Skip still trying to act like he was better than AL Bundy in high school and college

I thought Jalen gave him that ether?

See how the white man will ALWAYS rewrite their story?

But black kid skips the line at lunch in 7th grade they will bring it up on draft day?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't fuck with either my brother or my sister that much or my mother for that matter. My sister sends an occasional text like happy Juneteenth or something like that oh, but I don't talk to my brother at all
I feel you, I really don't fuck with my older sister that much 'cause I found out that everything I would tell her would just go directly to my mother so I just cut the middle person out. I think I was born with a "no snitch" mentally towards my parents growing up, but my sister didn't.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cut mine out also and its one less person i need in my space. Fool almost 10 years older and wanted to fight me cause I don't keep in touch like I use to. Well I have a family now and the same phone you use to call others you could of called me too. Why does it always have to be me. He had the nerve to text and apologize. I told him don't ever contact or speak to me again. Hit me up again about a birthday party saying moms don't want us acting like this. I never responded. I did nothing wrong, it's all on dude.

He is my mother's child or my sisters brother but he is nothing to me and that can't change. How you try and fight then be cool.