compare the features
bushmen_2941213b.jpg

Jessica's mother bleaching her in the kitchen sink at an early age

Jessica and her father:

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
What, if I may ask, convinces you that I have a weak mind Nzinga? Do you just wake up in the morning looking for shit to start. Nobody here thought of you, looked for you, asked for you .... you just pop up like indiscriminately like goddamn Herpes and the first thing out of your pole smoker is insults to whoever wrote the last comment. You just shoot from the hip to whoever is within range like a teenage girl enduring a rough bloody menstrual. Dude, life is too short to spend every minute looking for a fight. You likely are the single worst ambassador Africa could have sent out into the world, but I guess they didn't want your ass around either.
When you spout the nonsense you just did, you are weak

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
She is not bleached at all. The shape of her face, the deep dimples, tell you
everything you need to know. Like every black person in South Africa, the
woman is part Khoisan. Winnie Mandela, Nelson Mandela and their children
are this colour. One of my best friend is from South Africa, and is so yellow
that when he is wearing shorts, the blue veins show in his calves...

nzinga, why are you even wasting energy trying to clarify shit? these self righteous mofos on here don't need anyone to explain shit to them. this OP over here had a dadduh who procreated with a white woman and he got the nerve to come on here asking why african women bleach their skins. what he needs to do is go ask his dadduh why he didn't pick a dark skinned african woman to marry and instead chose a pale caucasian. his daddy would probably tell him, because the african women were too dark. his dadduh is part of the problem.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
nzinga, why are you even wasting energy trying to clarify shit? these self righteous mofos on here don't need anyone to explain shit to them. this OP over here had a dadduh who procreated with a white woman and he got the nerve to come on here asking why african women bleach their skins. what he needs to do is go ask his dadduh why he didn't pick a dark skinned african woman to marry and instead chose a pale caucasian. his daddy would probably tell him, because the african women were too dark. his dadduh is part of the problem.
I agree.. I hate that this fool abuses the good and venerated name of Ghana
to spew his pro-white women nonsense. And if this was not enough, the
fool is a Trump supporter

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
and umm when you saw the women with the bleached skins, did you tell them that what they were doing was ignorant? or you just kept it moving?
He did the same thing black people do when they talk shit about white people online but be quiet as a mouse when its time to get them weekly reports ready for their white bosses.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
This where it all comes from; We come from West Africa about the time of Jesus Christ. Then in East and Southern Africa
we encountered these KhoiSan below, who had been in the area for at least for 15, 000 years. We mixed with them, as
and formed the variations you see in Southern and East Africa. In the Congo basin, we encountered another group of
small people, the Mbuti, and mixed with them too.

main-qimg-12898ec92d3c99dced81946126ade458

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where’s the before and after. All Africans aren’t dark skinned.

*edit* went to her ig. She looks a gotdamn mess. Is this a tranny?

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Thankfully not everybody is brainwashed.

This woman is from Nigeria, the other woman is from South Africa. You are talking about
2 entirely different situations. When it is winter in Nigeria, it is summer in South Africa. What
do you want a South African to do, to paint her face with black shoe polish so that you can
be happy?

We, the Bantu, form 40% of the African population, we are also the majority of the black
Africans; we are also the most genotypically diverse black people. We range from the
Tusti in Rwanda/Burundi/Uganda/Congo, to the people in Southern African who show
varying amounts of KhoiSan admixture. Yes, we are from West Africa, but we accept that
our experience has changed us. And we accept and celebrate that. You cannot take one
African person and insist on testing Africanness on the basis of that one person's
appearance.

You people are arrogant and presumptuous, out of your empty heads and ignorant minds
you think that you are in charge of something, and that we must be accountable to you.

Last edited:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Where’s the before and after. All Africans aren’t dark skinned.

*edit* went to her ig. She looks a gotdamn mess. Is this a tranny?
If she was an American, all of you would erecting an alter for her, yellow
skin worshipping as you are. You deride and decry what you do and are:
You used to do colour tests before allowing anyone into your sororities
and fraternities; you still talk about good hair. Remove the log from your
damn faces, before you can call a speck that is not there in another's eye.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The Brown Paper Bag Test in African-American oral history was a form of racial discrimination practiced within the African-American community in the 20th century, by comparing an individual's skin tone to the color of a brown paper bag. The test was allegedly used as a way to determine whether or not an individual could have certain privileges; only those with a skin color that matched or was lighter than a brown paper bag were allowed admission or membership privileges.
Brown Paper Bag Test - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_paper_bag_test

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she was an American, all of you would erecting an alter for her, yellow
skin worshipping as you are. You deride and decry what you do and are:
You used to do colour tests before allowing anyone into your sororities
and fraternities; you still talk about good hair. Remove the log from your
damn faces, before you can call a speck that is not there in another's eye.

WTF does any of that shit you said have to do with what I posted? I love chocolate woman. Miss me with the soapbox shit.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuck is a dadduh?