Skin Bleaching is real in Africa look at this African woman

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what worshipping a cracker faggy looking

Jesus will do to your psyche..

How can you hate on a cosmic gift from the Universe....??

Oh well aint my problem

I know how to appreciate my cosmic gift of eumelanin...

Helps me connect to the cosmos with ease..

I KNOW how to soak in the sun and eat right

So my skin litterly glitters like little diamonds are sprinkled on a knigga..

A knigga do need a beach right now to power up tho

Summer damn near done in NYC

Silly chick wasting all that powerful African

Sun energy m..

Cracker jeebus got them thinkin some bullshit matrix son of god

And not the REAL

SUN of GOD....

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what worshipping a cracker faggy looking

Jesus will do to your psyche..

How can you hate on a cosmic gift from the Universe....??

Oh well aint my problem

I know how to appreciate my cosmic gift of eumelanin...

Helps me connect to the cosmos with ease..

I KNOW how to soak in the sun and eat right

So my skin litterly glitters like little diamonds are sprinkled on a knigga..

A knigga do need a beach right now to power up tho

Summer damn near done in NYC

Silly chick wasting all that powerful African

Sun energy m..

Cracker jeebus got them thinkin some bullshit matrix son of god

And not the REAL

SUN of GOD....
My dad is from Ghana and I was just in Accra a few months ago and I had to smh a few times at how much of the sistas out there really look up to white people and want to look like them. So many sistas wearing them blonde wigs and light makeup. It was the first time that I couldn't wait to get back home cause it literally sicken me seeing how confuse so many sistas out there.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My dad is from Ghana and I was just in Accra a few months ago and I had to smh a few times at how much of the sistas out there really look up to white people and want to look like them. So many sistas wearing them blonde wigs and light makeup. It was the first time that I couldn't wait to get back home cause it literally sicken me seeing how confuse so many sistas out there.

Lol....

Hey most folks in the world are followers...

It be what it be

B

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I give less than a fuck about any black person who so despises their blackness that he or she will go to any length to look like those who have, and always will, despise them. :mad:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Didn't you claim to be half white?

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh. Weave confirmed the self hate decades ago. Now with blonde weave, etc, it doesn’t have to be said anymore.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
I'll be goddamned if everything I work for and accumulate in this life will fall into the hands of the jewish community when I die. No fucking way could I do that. I'd rather see it go unclaimed to the government than that. Just sayin'

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Screen-Hunter-894.png

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

She is not bleached at all. The shape of her face, the deep dimples, tell you
everything you need to know. Like every black person in South Africa, the
woman is part Khoisan. Winnie Mandela, Nelson Mandela and their children
are this colour. One of my best friend is from South Africa, and is so yellow
that when he is wearing shorts, the blue veins show in his calves...

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
I'll be goddamned if everything I work for and accumulate in this life will fall into the hands of the jewish community when I die. No fucking way could I do that. I'd rather see it go unclaimed to the government than that. Just sayin'
The OP who is twisting your weak minds is half Jew...

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
and umm when you saw the women with the bleached skins, did you tell them that what they were doing was ignorant? or you just kept it moving?

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
The OP who is twisting your weak minds is half Jew...
Nzinga ... What, if I may ask, convinces you that I have a weak mind? Do you just wake up in the morning looking for shit to start. Nobody here thought of you, looked for you, asked for you .... you just pop up indiscriminately like goddamn Herpes and the first thing out of your pole smoker is insults to whoever wrote the last comment. You just shoot from the hip at whoever is within range like a teenage girl enduring a rough bloody menstrual. Dude, life is too short to spend every minute looking for a fight. You likely are the single worst ambassador Africa could have sent out into the world, but I guess they didn't want your ass around either.