Sinead O'Connor Saying How Prince Once Tried To Beat Her Up....

Simply_Black

International
International Member
"Nothing compare to you" which was written by Prince was a number 1 chart topping hit in 17 different countries worldwide... I guess he wanted his fair share of control not only for the song but for the artist who made it popular.

el mas chingon

Star
BGOL Investor
Out of all the women he dealt with in a career that spanned over three decades she's the only woman I've heard make these allegations even after his death so I call bullshit.
The lie fits that crazy bitch’s current narrative. She should be still trying to suck Prince’s dick in the grave for giving her any type relevance in her pathetic, cartoon ass life.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
"Nothing compare to you" which was written by Prince was a number 1 chart topping hit in 17 different countries worldwide... I guess he wanted his fair share of control not only for the song but for the artist who made it popular.

I don't believe her story one bit. A hijab and an outfit with the LGBTQ colors speak volumes about her current frame of mind. :smh:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Came in here just to say that shit. Batshit crazy ho, said she was spittin at him so you know she was in some disrespectful shit.
AND she said he was trying to hit her with a PILLOW. Is that how a man would whoop a woman ass? He wanted to have a pillow fight with you Sinead? Is that what you're saying?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Bitch jumpin on the "blame a nigga" bandwagon to get some new relevance. This is in the first chapter of the White Ho Playbook.
Thank you! She's attention whoring by deliberately making inflammatory statements from what they brought up about Twitter, to her dress (outfit), to the flagrant accusation that HE is unable to defend in death, and to suggest that there are more "victims" in hiding.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s lying, Prince was an athlete and would’ve caught her. Not only that, Price was thorough and would’ve beat her ass and not “Tried” to!

Also, she’s a piece of shit bringing that up years after death and to have the nerve to say there were others.

Prince should’ve...

tenor.gif

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Out of all the women he dealt with in a career that spanned over three decades she's the only woman I've heard make these allegations even after his death so I call bullshit.
Never speak ill of the dead
Thank you! She's attention whoring by deliberately making inflammatory statements from what they brought up about Twitter, to her dress (outfit), to the flagrant accusation that HE is unable to defend in death, and to suggest that there are more "victims" in hiding.
She’s lying, Prince was an athlete and would’ve caught her. Not only that, Price was thorough and would’ve beat her ass and not “Tried” to!

Also, she’s a piece of shit bringing that up years after death and to have the nerve to say there were others.
I'm not sure when the interview in this thread was made but she did make these allegations while Prince was alive.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sitting here laughing thinking of Prince taking off his high heels and trying to hit them over her head like he a female stripper getting into a locker room brawl... Sinead getting clear stiletto over her bald head

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
Came in here just to say that shit. Batshit crazy ho, said she was spittin at him so you know she was in some disrespectful shit.

Yea spitting at someone is assault too, by law.

But I don’t know what to say about this. Add it to a long list of crazy prince stories. *See Chapelle Show sketch of Prince playing basketball in heels* :dunno:

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's told this story before. Something makes me believe it because she never volunteers it, she only tells it when people inevitably ask her about the creator of her only big hit. I don't know if I believe that Prince wanted her to be a protege, but plenty of other Prince related artists have told stories about how strict he was about swearing, drinking and trying to lecture them about religion in his later days.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eh.... she has been kind of a nutcase for what.... the last 25 years? After Prince died I think she was saying Arsenio Hall was his drug dealelr and shit....