Side Hustle: Social Media: How to Blow up Your Engagement on Instagram in 4 Easy Steps

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
yAoI6Ir.jpg

This trick isn't necessarily new or groundbreaking (it's been around for a while), but it's a great way to improve your account's short-term engagement.

You may be asking yourself, "Why should I care about my engagement rate?"
Here's why:

You will immediately be exposed to new and potential followers.
Let's say "Bill" already follows you, and he likes your post. Because Bill liked your post, there's a good chance you will show up in the explore feed of people who follow Bill. So, if Bill has 200 followers, there's apossibilitythat an additional 200 people will see andpotentiallylike your post. If they like your post, it's alsopossiblethey might give you a follow, too.

This, of course, can be a huge chain reaction if a lot of people like your post. This is also why it's really helpful when large accounts like your content - there's apossibilityyou will be in explore feed of all of the people who follow that large account.

High engagement rates are also helpful when you are trying to monetize.You are much more likely to sell to someone who consistently likes and comments on your material. Additionally, if you are trying to sell shout-outs, buyers will pay more for accounts with high engagement rates. If you ever decide to sell your account, you will be much more likely to get a better price if you have a higher engagement rate. Followers who are interactive arevaluablefollowers.

Here are some more examples of accounts I found that are utilizing this trick.

Account #1: @ vibedegirl
Followers: 1.4 Million
Uses this trick once in every four posts, about. Posts a lot of video content that does considerably well, too. Gains about 16,000 followers a day.

E9OnUil.jpg

Account #2: @ tendencyvideos
Followers: 1.1 Million
Uses this tactic pretty similarly as vibedegirl. A tad lower engagement rate. Gains about 12,000 followers per day.

JjIFJrW.jpg

Account #3: @ doubletap_all
Followers: 80 Thousand
Uses this tactic as a theme for the entire account. Gains about 1,700 followers per day. Grows slightly quicker than @KaleSalad, for those wondering.:rolleyes:

ImFw6P0.jpg

Account #4: @ sahalperen
Followers: 670 Thousand
Has used this tactic a lot recently, but does it more creatively than most - also one of the few personal accounts I've seen use this tactic. Was actually losing about followers consistently for a while, but recently has been gaining about 1,500 per day on average. Engagement rate is insane for a personal account on the "heart" posts, but everything else is pretty below average.

2e1FPaA.jpg

That's all for now. Could some of these likes be fake? Sure. But listen: This isn't necessarily a post saying that this is the best tactic ever; however, it should hopefully reinforce the idea of how impactful a good engagement rate can be, and how little tweaks to content can create something viral.

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boy you on some shit today. Good stuff, other post was little much for me to digest, this one is on point. Makes too much sense! Good looking!

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Boy you on some shit today. Good stuff, other post was little much for me to digest, this one is on point. Makes too much sense! Good looking!
Im trying to keep my fuckery down to a minimum this year:lol:
I saw the info & I knew I needed it so I figured a few people here would need it as well.

Gotta share the knowledge. :cheers: