Side Hustle -10 Side Jobs That Pay Good Money in 2017 2019 update

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
It would be interesting to see the money generated in podcasting via ad revenue. Definitely many well-liked shows out there these days. Many offering additional content via their Patreon bonus models aside from their regular free shows (with big name advertisers already in place).

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
1. Start a Blog
I think starting a blog is the very best side job. Blogging was my side job that turned into my full-time income, now I work very part-time and make more than when I was working full-time at my corporate job.

I know it’s not for everyone BUT if you have a passion for helping people and have decent writing skills this should be something to consider.

It’s also a great form of passive income. I make money just for people reading my articles from ads.

When you get a nice amount of people reading your articles it brings in a nice income. Here’s a screenshot of my earnings for the month from ads.

how-I-make-money-blogging.png

I can assure you, I did not write this article today and yet it’s making me money. I also make money by partnering with companies and becoming an “Affiliate”. You can see how I make money blogging.

If you want to start a blog check out my Step-by-Step Guide to starting a blog along with the most popular niches that make the most money and get the most traffic.

Report this ad

2. Freelance Writer
side-jobs-1024x617.png

If you don’t want to start a blog but like to write, you should definitely consider becoming a Freelance writer.

This is a great side job that allows you to work when and wherever you want.

I interviewed Holly Johnson in my article How to Become a Freelance Writer and she makes OVER $200,000 a year!

Holly found the secret sauce when it comes to writing and charging the right rate for your work. She created a free introductory training on how to build a six-figure writing career.

I highly recommend taking her course if you want to work from home writing and follow her path to success. I also have a number of ways to get writing gigs at the end of this article.

3. Virtual Bookkeeper
best-side-jobs-from-home-1024x683.png

Bookkeepers help small business owners record their financial transactions. You DO NOT NEED previous experience to become a Bookkeeper.

There is a course you can take that will teach you all you need to know and how to charge $60 per hour.

I have an AWESOME interview with two women who took the course and are now successful Virtual Bookkeepers, you’ll have to check it out in my How to Become a Bookkeeper article.

One of the women has 9 kids, homeschools 6, and runs a successful bookkeeping business on the side. So this is definitely something you can do.

Click here to check out the free training to see if this is right for you.

Report this ad

4. Proofreader
best-work-from-home-jobs-1024x679.png

Do you find yourself easily catching errors when reading? Do you cringe when you see grammar mistakes? If so, you should consider becoming a Proofreader.

Caitlin Pyle of Proofread Anywhere made $43,000 in her first year proofreading while working part-time and studying abroad. You’ll have to read the full interview in my article on How to Become a Proofreader.

She realized there was a huge open market for proofreaders, so she designed a free course to help others get started.

You can learn the skills you need to start your freelance proofreading hustle here.

5. Sell Products on Amazon
If you like shopping and searching for a good deal, you should definitely consider Amazon’s FBA program. This is an awesome side job that can turn into a full-time income.

You find good deals on products at brick and mortar stores or online and resell them on Amazon for a higher price.

I interviewed Jessica in my How to Sell on Amazon article and she makes $5,000/mo. working very part time! She created this FREE 7-Day Email Course to help others get started.

My sister took her course and is doing this on the side and making really good money!

Report this ad

6. Flip Items from Flea Markets and Thrift Shops
Rob from the Flea Market Flipper is the MASTER flipper. He made over $130,000 flipping items from Flea Markets and thrift stores PART-TIME.

And, you don’t need to have a lot of money to start either. Rob recommends his students to start with a budget of $20-$50 to find items. Based on that, they should be able to make $100-$300 (mostly reselling on eBay) and then take some of the profit and do it again.

Rob created a free workshop to turn your passion for visiting thrift stores, yard sales, & flea markets into a profitable reselling business – in as little as 14 days.

You can click here to sign up.

7. Virtual Assistant
best-side-jobs-from-home-that-pay-well-1024x683.png

I was a Virtual Assistant for a small business while working a full-time job, I did some work during my lunch hour and at night. It was a great way to make extra money doing stuff I enjoyed.

You can make $25-$100 per hour as a Virtual Assistant.

Gina Horkey, six-figure Virtual Assistant created a course 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success to help you get started.

Report this ad

8. Teach English Online
real-work-from-home-jobs-online-1024x764.png

If you have a Bachelor’s degree and teaching experience (tutoring, mentoring, children’s church, etc. are all acceptable), then you should definitely consider teaching kids in China English as a side job.

You could make $2,000/mo working only 3 hours a day. I interviewed Brittney Sutton who makes $1,700/mo working 2 hours a day for VIPKID.

You can read the full article here on How to Teach English Online

9. Transcribe
work-from-home-jobs-online-1024x678.png

Transcriptionists listen to audio files and record (type) what they hear. If you have patience and the ability to sit for long periods of time and an eye for detail, you should consider transcribing.

You can do this on the weekends and work when it’s convenient for you.

How much can I make? You can make $7-$21 per hour or more if you start your own business.

How do I get started? Take this Free Mini-Course for a full overview of transcribing and how to get started.

I also have 4 companies hiring along with a work at home success story on transcribing in my article on How to Work from Home Transcribing.

10. Earn $30-$50 per hour Picking Up Trash from Parking Lots
make-money-cleaning-up-1024x768.jpeg

Yes, this is a thing and the beauty of this job is the service hours don’t interfere with a typical day job, so you can do this on the side and grow it however big or small as you want.

Brian Winch does this and has scaled his local business to $650,000 per year! I was privileged to interview him to see how it all works.

Click here to check out my interview with Brian and see how he will personally help you get your business started and making money.

11. Online tutor
Online tutoring is growing thanks to the advancements in technology, and it’s an excellent side job if you have teaching experience or knowledge of a specific subject.

Check out the best online tutoring jobs with pay ranging from $10.50 – $60 per hour.

Report this ad

12. Social Media Manager
Are you active on Social Media and would like to post on behalf of other businesses?

This is one of my favorite work from home jobs because it’s still so new and the opportunities are endless.

With all the different Social Media schedulers out there today you can definitely do this on the side and make good money.

Depending on how many clients you have you could earn between $1,000-$10,000 a month.

Consider taking this highly recommended course on becoming a Freelance Social Media Manager and also check out how Nicole got started in my How to Become a Social Media Manager article.

13. Deliver Food, Get Paid Quickly
The demand for delivering food and groceries are skyrocketing.

Companies like Instacart and Doordash are filling a void in the market by making life more convenient for people who are busy with other obligations and you can profit from it.

You can earn up to $25 per hour and the best thing about it is you can work When and IF you want!

If you are 18 years or older check out my article on the Best Delivery Driver Jobs as I break down the only companies you should sign up for.

14. Life Coach
how-long-does-it-take-to-be-a-life-coach.png

Do you love personal development and enjoy helping people? If that’s you, you should consider becoming a Life Coach.

See how Natalie Bacon became a Life Coach making six-figures on her way to seven-figures!

How much you can make depends on your market. If you are targeting lower-income, you can charge $47 per hour, if you’re targeting higher income you could charge $297 per hour or much more.

It also depends on your model, are you doing 1-to-1 coaching or group coaching?

Check out my article on How to Become a Life Coach to get started and consider this Life Coach Certificate Course.

Report this ad

15. Freelancing
Freelance jobs are pretty much the ultimate side job that can turn into a full-time income. You deliver a service for a fee with the ability to work where and when you want with unlimited earning potential!

I have found many freelance jobs on Upwork. I sift through the available work options to see which project suits me the best.

I only apply to the jobs I KNOW I can do well because after the project is over its important that I get a good review so I can continue to get more jobs.

I suggest the following when applying to jobs on Upwork:

• Focus on the projects with only 5-10 proposals or less submitted (less competition)
  • Check that the client has the “blue verified payment check” before applying
  • When you see a job that fits you, apply for it immediately!
  • If you live in the U.S., make sure to check “U.S. Only.”
  • If you are pitching your first job, try to offer your services for free for one week to ease the client’s mind since you have no references or reviews. If the client likes you move on with the “paid service” the following week. That’s how I won my first job, and the client still paid me for my first week.
For a full list of freelance services you can provide on Upwork click here

16. Become a Notary
A notary is an appointed official of the state government. They serve as an unbiased and impartial witness and can perform numerous duties depending on where you live.

Some notaries can perform marriages, oversee the signing of loan documents for new homeowners, witness Power of Attorneys and much more.

Becoming a Notary can be a great way to make money on the side depending on where you live. Check out my article on How to Become a Notary to see if it’s right for you.

Report this ad

17. Walk Dogs/Pet Sit
best-side-jobs-1024x730.png

Do you love pets and like the idea of getting some fresh air, exercise and making some money?

I see a lot of people charge $20-$30 per 30-minute walk. To find clients you can sign-up through Rover and/or Care.com.

18. Search Engine/Social Media Evaluator

Search Engine/Social Media Evaluator rate social media ads and search engine results for relevancy.

This is a great side job because it does not require getting on the phone, you make your schedule, and it does not require any training.

You can make $12.50 – $14 per hour if you apply to the only two companies I recommend.

Report this ad

19. Graphic Designer
If you have an eye for design and have experience in Adobe Creative Suite/Adobe Creative Cloud – including InDesign, Illustrator, or Photoshop, there is a profitable market out there for you.

You can charge $25-$300 per hour, depending on your experience.

Check out this highly recommended course Learn Photoshop, Web Design & Profitable Freelancing if interested.

If you have experience, use freelance websites like Upwork to find clients, design logos for companies at 99designs, crowdspring, designcrowd (very high competition), or host a class on Skillshare.

Promote your services to your social network and create a website showcasing your services and work.

20. Photographer
If you’re the family photographer and love taking pictures, you should look into Photography as a side job.

My sister recently purchased the Canon EOS Rebel T6i Body, and she takes AMAZING pictures, she also purchased the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens which is a KEY component of taking quality photos.

It is an investment that can pay off significantly.

How do I get started? Start taking pictures of any and everything, take classes and learn photoshop to polish off your photos and add quality finishes.

Related: See the top two apps to make money from your phone taking pictures here (no previous experience needed).

Post your best work on your social media networks and start your online portfolio on 500px (it’s Free!).

You can also:

• Contact your local real estate agents and offer your services to take professional pictures of their new listings or use a site like Obeo
  • License your photos through stock photography sites like iStock and Shutterstock
  • Submit images to The Sun Magazine
  • Offer your services for free to friends and family who want to take holiday, newborn, senior, weddings pictures, etc. If you do a good job, those same people could turn into paying customers
How much can I make?

• Wedding Photography -$700 – $3,500+
  • Senior Portrait Photography – $100-$300 a session
  • Small local businesses – $25 – $200 per image
Report this ad

21. Babysitter
great-part-time-weekend-jobs.png

Babysitting is an excellent way to make money on the side if you enjoy playing and caring for kids.

How much you can earn depends on where you live and your client, BUT I do see many people charge $15-$20 per hour or more.

22. Survey Taker
Share your opinion to help brands deliver better products and services and get paid in the form of gift cards or through PayPal.

If you take the time to answer a lot of surveys, you could make $50-$100 a month or more. This is definitely just something to do to make extra money on the side.

I only recommend signing up for Survey Junkie, Swagbucks, and PrizeRebel.

The more survey sites you sign up for, the more you’ll make.

Pro Tip: Open a separate email account solely for surveys. You’ll start to get inundated with emails, and it will be more manageable in a different account.

Report this ad

23. Sign up for Research Studies – Up to $400 per study
You can make quick, easy money by participating in research studies. Below are the best-paid companies to sign up for

• Respondent – $50-$400
  • Vindale Research – $10-$50 per day if you apply to multiple (you’ll have more opportunities for this one) participants are on a first-come, first served basis so be quick to apply if you see a good one.
24. Website Tester
Get Paid to Test Apps and Websites. Companies need feedback on the user experience of their websites, and they’ll pay you to get it. This is one of the easiest and quickest ways to make money online.

Here are two companies that will give you $10 per test and usually take around 15-20 minutes each (User Testing now pays up to $60 per test):

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. Start a Blog
I think starting a blog is the very best side job. Blogging was my side job that turned into my full-time income, now I work very part-time and make more than when I was working full-time at my corporate job.

I know it’s not for everyone BUT if you have a passion for helping people and have decent writing skills this should be something to consider.

It’s also a great form of passive income. I make money just for people reading my articles from ads.

When you get a nice amount of people reading your articles it brings in a nice income. Here’s a screenshot of my earnings for the month from ads.

how-I-make-money-blogging.png

I can assure you, I did not write this article today and yet it’s making me money. I also make money by partnering with companies and becoming an “Affiliate”. You can see how I make money blogging.

If you want to start a blog check out my Step-by-Step Guide to starting a blog along with the most popular niches that make the most money and get the most traffic.

Report this ad

2. Freelance Writer
side-jobs-1024x617.png

If you don’t want to start a blog but like to write, you should definitely consider becoming a Freelance writer.

This is a great side job that allows you to work when and wherever you want.

I interviewed Holly Johnson in my article How to Become a Freelance Writer and she makes OVER $200,000 a year!

Holly found the secret sauce when it comes to writing and charging the right rate for your work. She created a free introductory training on how to build a six-figure writing career.

I highly recommend taking her course if you want to work from home writing and follow her path to success. I also have a number of ways to get writing gigs at the end of this article.

3. Virtual Bookkeeper
best-side-jobs-from-home-1024x683.png

Bookkeepers help small business owners record their financial transactions. You DO NOT NEED previous experience to become a Bookkeeper.

There is a course you can take that will teach you all you need to know and how to charge $60 per hour.

I have an AWESOME interview with two women who took the course and are now successful Virtual Bookkeepers, you’ll have to check it out in my How to Become a Bookkeeper article.

One of the women has 9 kids, homeschools 6, and runs a successful bookkeeping business on the side. So this is definitely something you can do.

Click here to check out the free training to see if this is right for you.

Report this ad

4. Proofreader
best-work-from-home-jobs-1024x679.png

Do you find yourself easily catching errors when reading? Do you cringe when you see grammar mistakes? If so, you should consider becoming a Proofreader.

Caitlin Pyle of Proofread Anywhere made $43,000 in her first year proofreading while working part-time and studying abroad. You’ll have to read the full interview in my article on How to Become a Proofreader.

She realized there was a huge open market for proofreaders, so she designed a free course to help others get started.

You can learn the skills you need to start your freelance proofreading hustle here.

5. Sell Products on Amazon
If you like shopping and searching for a good deal, you should definitely consider Amazon’s FBA program. This is an awesome side job that can turn into a full-time income.

You find good deals on products at brick and mortar stores or online and resell them on Amazon for a higher price.

I interviewed Jessica in my How to Sell on Amazon article and she makes $5,000/mo. working very part time! She created this FREE 7-Day Email Course to help others get started.

My sister took her course and is doing this on the side and making really good money!

Report this ad

6. Flip Items from Flea Markets and Thrift Shops
Rob from the Flea Market Flipper is the MASTER flipper. He made over $130,000 flipping items from Flea Markets and thrift stores PART-TIME.

And, you don’t need to have a lot of money to start either. Rob recommends his students to start with a budget of $20-$50 to find items. Based on that, they should be able to make $100-$300 (mostly reselling on eBay) and then take some of the profit and do it again.

Rob created a free workshop to turn your passion for visiting thrift stores, yard sales, & flea markets into a profitable reselling business – in as little as 14 days.

You can click here to sign up.

7. Virtual Assistant
best-side-jobs-from-home-that-pay-well-1024x683.png

I was a Virtual Assistant for a small business while working a full-time job, I did some work during my lunch hour and at night. It was a great way to make extra money doing stuff I enjoyed.

You can make $25-$100 per hour as a Virtual Assistant.

Gina Horkey, six-figure Virtual Assistant created a course 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success to help you get started.

Report this ad

8. Teach English Online
real-work-from-home-jobs-online-1024x764.png

If you have a Bachelor’s degree and teaching experience (tutoring, mentoring, children’s church, etc. are all acceptable), then you should definitely consider teaching kids in China English as a side job.

You could make $2,000/mo working only 3 hours a day. I interviewed Brittney Sutton who makes $1,700/mo working 2 hours a day for VIPKID.

You can read the full article here on How to Teach English Online

9. Transcribe
work-from-home-jobs-online-1024x678.png

Transcriptionists listen to audio files and record (type) what they hear. If you have patience and the ability to sit for long periods of time and an eye for detail, you should consider transcribing.

You can do this on the weekends and work when it’s convenient for you.

How much can I make? You can make $7-$21 per hour or more if you start your own business.

How do I get started? Take this Free Mini-Course for a full overview of transcribing and how to get started.

I also have 4 companies hiring along with a work at home success story on transcribing in my article on How to Work from Home Transcribing.

10. Earn $30-$50 per hour Picking Up Trash from Parking Lots
make-money-cleaning-up-1024x768.jpeg

Yes, this is a thing and the beauty of this job is the service hours don’t interfere with a typical day job, so you can do this on the side and grow it however big or small as you want.

Brian Winch does this and has scaled his local business to $650,000 per year! I was privileged to interview him to see how it all works.

Click here to check out my interview with Brian and see how he will personally help you get your business started and making money.

11. Online tutor
Online tutoring is growing thanks to the advancements in technology, and it’s an excellent side job if you have teaching experience or knowledge of a specific subject.

Check out the best online tutoring jobs with pay ranging from $10.50 – $60 per hour.

Report this ad

12. Social Media Manager
Are you active on Social Media and would like to post on behalf of other businesses?

This is one of my favorite work from home jobs because it’s still so new and the opportunities are endless.

With all the different Social Media schedulers out there today you can definitely do this on the side and make good money.

Depending on how many clients you have you could earn between $1,000-$10,000 a month.

Consider taking this highly recommended course on becoming a Freelance Social Media Manager and also check out how Nicole got started in my How to Become a Social Media Manager article.

13. Deliver Food, Get Paid Quickly
The demand for delivering food and groceries are skyrocketing.

Companies like Instacart and Doordash are filling a void in the market by making life more convenient for people who are busy with other obligations and you can profit from it.

You can earn up to $25 per hour and the best thing about it is you can work When and IF you want!

If you are 18 years or older check out my article on the Best Delivery Driver Jobs as I break down the only companies you should sign up for.

14. Life Coach
how-long-does-it-take-to-be-a-life-coach.png

Do you love personal development and enjoy helping people? If that’s you, you should consider becoming a Life Coach.

See how Natalie Bacon became a Life Coach making six-figures on her way to seven-figures!

How much you can make depends on your market. If you are targeting lower-income, you can charge $47 per hour, if you’re targeting higher income you could charge $297 per hour or much more.

It also depends on your model, are you doing 1-to-1 coaching or group coaching?

Check out my article on How to Become a Life Coach to get started and consider this Life Coach Certificate Course.

Report this ad

15. Freelancing
Freelance jobs are pretty much the ultimate side job that can turn into a full-time income. You deliver a service for a fee with the ability to work where and when you want with unlimited earning potential!

I have found many freelance jobs on Upwork. I sift through the available work options to see which project suits me the best.

I only apply to the jobs I KNOW I can do well because after the project is over its important that I get a good review so I can continue to get more jobs.

I suggest the following when applying to jobs on Upwork:

• Focus on the projects with only 5-10 proposals or less submitted (less competition)
  • Check that the client has the “blue verified payment check” before applying
  • When you see a job that fits you, apply for it immediately!
  • If you live in the U.S., make sure to check “U.S. Only.”
  • If you are pitching your first job, try to offer your services for free for one week to ease the client’s mind since you have no references or reviews. If the client likes you move on with the “paid service” the following week. That’s how I won my first job, and the client still paid me for my first week.
For a full list of freelance services you can provide on Upwork click here

16. Become a Notary
A notary is an appointed official of the state government. They serve as an unbiased and impartial witness and can perform numerous duties depending on where you live.

Some notaries can perform marriages, oversee the signing of loan documents for new homeowners, witness Power of Attorneys and much more.

Becoming a Notary can be a great way to make money on the side depending on where you live. Check out my article on How to Become a Notary to see if it’s right for you.

Report this ad

17. Walk Dogs/Pet Sit
best-side-jobs-1024x730.png

Do you love pets and like the idea of getting some fresh air, exercise and making some money?

I see a lot of people charge $20-$30 per 30-minute walk. To find clients you can sign-up through Rover and/or Care.com.

18. Search Engine/Social Media Evaluator

Search Engine/Social Media Evaluator rate social media ads and search engine results for relevancy.

This is a great side job because it does not require getting on the phone, you make your schedule, and it does not require any training.

You can make $12.50 – $14 per hour if you apply to the only two companies I recommend.

Report this ad

19. Graphic Designer
If you have an eye for design and have experience in Adobe Creative Suite/Adobe Creative Cloud – including InDesign, Illustrator, or Photoshop, there is a profitable market out there for you.

You can charge $25-$300 per hour, depending on your experience.

Check out this highly recommended course Learn Photoshop, Web Design & Profitable Freelancing if interested.

If you have experience, use freelance websites like Upwork to find clients, design logos for companies at 99designs, crowdspring, designcrowd (very high competition), or host a class on Skillshare.

Promote your services to your social network and create a website showcasing your services and work.

20. Photographer
If you’re the family photographer and love taking pictures, you should look into Photography as a side job.

My sister recently purchased the Canon EOS Rebel T6i Body, and she takes AMAZING pictures, she also purchased the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens which is a KEY component of taking quality photos.

It is an investment that can pay off significantly.

How do I get started? Start taking pictures of any and everything, take classes and learn photoshop to polish off your photos and add quality finishes.

Related: See the top two apps to make money from your phone taking pictures here (no previous experience needed).

Post your best work on your social media networks and start your online portfolio on 500px (it’s Free!).

You can also:

• Contact your local real estate agents and offer your services to take professional pictures of their new listings or use a site like Obeo
  • License your photos through stock photography sites like iStock and Shutterstock
  • Submit images to The Sun Magazine
  • Offer your services for free to friends and family who want to take holiday, newborn, senior, weddings pictures, etc. If you do a good job, those same people could turn into paying customers
How much can I make?

• Wedding Photography -$700 – $3,500+
  • Senior Portrait Photography – $100-$300 a session
  • Small local businesses – $25 – $200 per image
Report this ad

21. Babysitter
great-part-time-weekend-jobs.png

Babysitting is an excellent way to make money on the side if you enjoy playing and caring for kids.

How much you can earn depends on where you live and your client, BUT I do see many people charge $15-$20 per hour or more.

22. Survey Taker
Share your opinion to help brands deliver better products and services and get paid in the form of gift cards or through PayPal.

If you take the time to answer a lot of surveys, you could make $50-$100 a month or more. This is definitely just something to do to make extra money on the side.

I only recommend signing up for Survey Junkie, Swagbucks, and PrizeRebel.

The more survey sites you sign up for, the more you’ll make.

Pro Tip: Open a separate email account solely for surveys. You’ll start to get inundated with emails, and it will be more manageable in a different account.

Report this ad

23. Sign up for Research Studies – Up to $400 per study
You can make quick, easy money by participating in research studies. Below are the best-paid companies to sign up for

• Respondent – $50-$400
  • Vindale Research – $10-$50 per day if you apply to multiple (you’ll have more opportunities for this one) participants are on a first-come, first served basis so be quick to apply if you see a good one.
24. Website Tester
Get Paid to Test Apps and Websites. Companies need feedback on the user experience of their websites, and they’ll pay you to get it. This is one of the easiest and quickest ways to make money online.

Here are two companies that will give you $10 per test and usually take around 15-20 minutes each (User Testing now pays up to $60 per test):

Thanks for this. I have one idea I definitely can write content on. I just need to figure out how to get an audience.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

I didnt know about that amazon flex shit! I could make a killing on a sunday delivering packages. Shit is like uber / lyft without the people in ya ride!

You better do your research man ..... you will work hard for that cash .... and once you've spend a month of Sundays doing that shit .... your knees will let you know about it ... unless you have all single story properties where you live .... or you already know what the deal is cause your name refers to something with postal shit .... and one other note ... Amazon been running late with my packages more and more .... I've been hitting them up for that $5-10 for packages that have that guaranteed by 9pm delivery time … :yes:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
You better do your research man ..... you will work hard for that cash .... and once you've spend a month of Sundays doing that shit .... your knees will let you know about it ... unless you have all single story properties where you live .... or you already know what the deal is cause your name refers to something with postal shit .... and one other note ... Amazon been running late with my packages more and more .... I've been hitting them up for that $5-10 for packages that have that guaranteed by 9pm delivery time … :yes:

that's because they are seriously short on drivers and employees packing/sorting. they can't keep employees due to their expectations from people. i've been hearing horror stories about working in amazon in cleveland and in houston. our load has increased in deliveries from amazon because of it too.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
but the flex drivers out of their own cars aren't doing heavy loads or anything, basically what can fit in their cars at the specified times they post they want to work, so it's no different from doing say postmates or uber eats

J.A.

New Orleans Legend
BGOL Patreon Investor
told y'all to get your cpr/bls certification

we're going to go do a class tonite at a nursing home

38 students at 47.00 + 5 card fee = 1786.00 minus 100 bucks to pay 2 assistants going with us = 1686 profit for a 2 hour class

I’m listening . Do i have to get an instructor license ?