Shia LaBeouf reportedly being eyed for Iceman role in the MCU X-Men reboot

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I don't want to see Ice-Man unless he's rooming with Spidey and Firestar in the third Spider-Man film.

I know it sounds crazy, but I can actually see him as Wolverine.

Shia can act. I know people give him shit for the Bayformer's films but he actually can act his ass off.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do they keep using the same old known actors. Can we get some fresh new blood? I don't want to see him in any MCU movie. And don't they realize the money they have to pay these mufuckas off the top?

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Why do they keep using the same old known actors. Can we get some fresh new blood? I don't want to see him in any MCU movie. And don't they realize the money they have to pay these mufuckas off the top?
Yeah i have to agree

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I don't want to see Ice-Man unless he's rooming with Spidey and Firestar in the third Spider-Man film.

Shia can act. I know people give him shit for the Bayformer's films but he actually can act his ass off.
Don't sleep on Iceman though. He's much more powerful than any movie or cartoon representation shows

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I get how powerful he is, I just never really cared for the character.

Thinking about it, it would be dope to see his true powers onscreen, I just don't think Shia is the right fit for Bobby Drake.
I agree. They need to stop bullshitting and either show his full array of powers or only use him in an animated movie where they can put it all on display

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I get how powerful he is, I just never really cared for the character.

Thinking about it, it would be dope to see his true powers onscreen, I just don't think Shia is the right fit for Bobby Drake.

which Bobby Drake you talking about

cause there are 2 walking around in the comics now.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit man MCU gave us nothing but fresh new blood lol. Aside from like Robert Downey, Cheadle and a few others.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

right!!

i can't believe it's taken this long to bring out iceman

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truth be told he is an omega level mutant
still not sure why Apocalypse is an omega level mutant. his powers exceed the imagination.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apocalypse's original mutant powers?

He has used technology that makes him more powerful.

still not sure why Apocalypse is an omega level mutant. his powers exceed the imagination.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Thanks for the irrelevant information.

Marvel is making their Xmen.

The original Xmen are : Jean Grey, Cyclops, Beast, Angel and Iceman.

Shut up.
Their original X-Men sucked and that’s why they gave it do over in the 70’s. The animated series is still on of if the not the most popular X-men series comics/movie/tv.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hes a good actor. Kinda old for Iceman tho? Gonna have to do flashbacks if this is a origin story.