SHE SAID SHE ONLY 24.......

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It kills me how these hoes show of their asses and bodies like they worked hard for it or they were born that way. You get 0 props from me with that bs. Shit is disgusting to be honest. It shows how insecure they are and should be a clear sign to stay away from that bitch. They offer nothing else but that bought and paid for ass and tits! Just nut and bounce!

Last edited:

DarkMatter-X

Rising Star
Registered
24 reversed you mean. She is hard in the face and without the ass. she has nothing. Just another empty attention whore.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
how the fuck does OP find … let alone post so many fucking fake ass asses ???

24 reversed you mean. She is hard in the face and without the ass. she has nothing. Just another empty attention whore.
faces matter nothing to OP …. nor fake asses ….. bitch could lpok like Thanos with an ass and he'd still hit it ...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is clearly older than 24,

She posted a vid supposedly from 2011....she has numerous tatts, smaller ass and noticeably smaller chest...

If she was at least 18 then,( cuz who would post of vid of themselves underage like that...) she's at least 26 now, but I would guess her age is closer to 30 - 33

BATMAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She was in the basement at one point! Saw her at the airport in Atlanta a few months ago and ass is phat but she looked like an ant!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
It's a sad day on BGOL when y'all celebrate fake asses over real ones.