She is out here TRYING to keep that GOOD MAN in y’all lives with these subtle tips

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

officialdaymdrops
We are STILL protecting this Woman at all costs, correct? She is out here TRYING to keep that GOOD MAN in y’all lives with these subtle tips

Men are rebellious! Tell us that we CAN’T do something and we are finna do it REGARDLESS! However, push us to do something and it’s not “as interesting” any longer.

I remember this one Cool Breeze caught me on the phone with another Cool Breeze when she walked into the room. Had the AUDACITY to say, “Tell Whooptie Woo, I said hello; oh and do you want anything to Eat?”

Niggggggguuuuuhhh! She fucked up my whole Mental with that! I told Whooptie Woo to hold on, while I sat at the edge of my bed, contemplating WTF just happened?!

Was Cool Breeze about to poison my food? Were my days counted and I probably should make out a living will? So as I continued my conversation with Whooptie Woo for the next hour, all while eating the meal that Cool Breeze prepared; shit changed drastically!!!

I carried on random conversations with Whooptie Woo for awhile but it became less and less for the THRILL died that day.

Moral of my story Ladies….If it’s in him to Cheat, YOU CAN’T STOP IT! Either leave or let that Man live his best life and support his actions….He will get bored eventually and just weather the storms with YOU! ✌