She is not that far overboard with her comments about this virus

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you give us the cliff notes? I got in the market earlier this am. My accounts look ugly but the bounce back gonna be lovely

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Can you give us the cliff notes? I got in the market earlier this am. My accounts look ugly but the bounce back gonna be lovely
This market is not bouncing back before this virus showed up there was some bullshit supposed to happen in the spring or summer to the market and it looks like it’s going to happen early

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
No before this virus even showed up the market was going to take a nosedive so no
It always will. Next bubble was supposed to be crypto and most likely will be. Money to be made on the other side, but market patterns historically will always take a nose dive for those in the know to capitalize on the other side.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
It always will. Next bubble was supposed to be crypto and most likely will be. Money to be made on the other side, but market patterns historically will always take a nose dive for those in the know to capitalize on the other side.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
i listened to this entire video.

what is her expertise to be able to make these assertions? i looked at her youtube page and she has no listed expertise.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

what is her expertise to be able to make these assertions? i looked at her youtube page and she has no listed expertise.
You know how many people agree with her and lot of white people at that come on man you know better than this.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Well let's take what she said and investigate the claims.. Considering the shit that's going on.. Ill listen to different view points.. Do some digging and make up my own mind.

Imports and exports between the u.s and China right from the horses mouth.

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know how many people agree with her and lot of white people at that come on man you know better than this.

She dropped a couple jewels toward the end that made me say oh shit. The sickness may never even touch you but the effects of it.. Huh! Ohh boy.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

i understand her points but she is just trying to make money on youtube.

it is what it is. she is not really saying anything that most people that have been following this are saying. the corporate media and cable news are not giving us the real story. so anyone that has done some digging already knew this.

my query concerning her expertise is an attempt to ascertain if she has an inside source or other inside information. much akin to the phone call you are allegedly waiting for.

and are u really giving white people credibility props??? what does "alot of white people agree with her" mean?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
She dropped a couple jewels toward the end that made me say oh shit. The sickness may never even touch you but the effects of it.. Huh! Ohh boy.

again, those nuggets were dropped by the lamest of sources, cable news, weeks ago. if something fucks with china's trade and supply lines anyone that is depending on said products are gonna be fucked in a few weeks.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Well let's take what she said and investigate the claims.. Considering the shit that's going on.. Ill listen to different view points.. Do some digging and make up my own mind.

Imports and exports between the u.s and China right from the horses mouth.

anyone with any sense of deductive reasoning and world politics knows that if trade with china goes down the united states is screwed. not a great jump in logic there.