She is a little thick 1/17

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
see this is what i mean .this is the sole purpose for most females out here.wake up put something tight on and see what all they can get for free form these thirsty and dumb people in the world.these females have nothing to fall back on if something was to happen to them.they rely solely on there looks and bodies.darn shame.:smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
see this is what i mean .this is the sole purpose for most females out here.wake up put something tight on and see what all they can get for free form these thirsty and dumb people in the world.these females have nothing to fall back on if something was to happen to them.they rely solely on there looks and bodies.darn shame.:smh:
number this was a skit

number 2 it's more fuckable no skilled hoes than their are reliable sugar daddies

number 3 for every hoe that's good there's like 5-10 that's not

for every winning hoe you hear about there's a shitload of losers who stories don't get told

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
number this was a skit

number 2 it's more fuckable no skilled hoes than their are reliable sugar daddies

number 3 for every hoe that's good there's like 5-10 that's not

for every winning hoe you hear about there's a shitload of losers who stories don't get told
i know this is a skit bro lol all i am saying is females see this and think thats the way of life .thats all i am saying..

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I just posted the video because of the thick chocolate that’s all