She had her teeth done in DR for less than $4000.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I really barely look at the teeth from staring at them titties. Shid, ole girl could have had no teeth at all with them things.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m sorry but These big horse teeth don’t look good on anybody. Why they make them so big? Are they a one size fits all mouths? NORE got these big ass teeth and looks crazy as fuck. They need to make different sizes to fit peoples mouths
Veneers should only be gotten. As a last resort. Those mothafuckas stick out like a sore thumb. This lady did not need this shit at all.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
nah man, I've personally seen people get them in Turkey and Mexico with the same results as in the US. reason people and dentist don't want you going somewhere else is the business. As someone said, they don't have to deal with the malpractice and bullshit legal fees, but they know they have a rep to protect especially on the internet.

:hmm:

I guess you don't realize that veneers are done just like gold teeth

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hate these shits. and i think these people will regret them one day

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's no woman you know that would say their goal isn't marriage except one whose already been married

You’re absolutely right!! That’s what their mouth say, but I judge women by their actions. Their actions speak volumes, I know beautiful women at a drop of a hat ninjas would marry them. But they steady having endless girls nights and men flying them out. They truly turned into male players, they brag about what car they in.

Even in the video shortly got them teeth fix and ended up on a boat with a bunch of men.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her teeth are nowhere as big as Nore's that nigga looks crazy.

I’m sorry but These big horse teeth don’t look good on anybody. Why they make them so big? Are they a one size fits all mouths? NORE got these big ass teeth and looks crazy as fuck. They need to make different sizes to fit peoples mouths

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re absolutely right!! That’s what their mouth say, but I judge women by their actions. Their actions speak volumes, I know beautiful women at a drop of a hat ninjas would marry them. But they steady having endless girls nights and men flying them out. They truly turned into male players, they brag about what car they in.

Even in the video shortly got them teeth fix and ended up on a boat with a bunch of men.

In that regard I wholeheartedly agree with you

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
i got invisaligns.

them junts corrected my jawline, bite, and crowded teeth in ten months flat.

in order to make my teeth look "perfect" i'll need a little bonding and shaping on 4 of them. i got some small distortions from fighting.

to each his own, but i wouldnt destroy my natural teeth to get glued on high beam false teeth that look too big for my head.